Terrible
Poster Thread
  •  tracey
      tracey
millvina dean

From berkshire, england
Group:
Registered Users
:D my two daughters ( 8 & 4 ) met millvina dean what a superb lady!!! i have some pictures of her with them.
Posted on: 2004/9/1 22:59
Create PDF from Post Print

From
Group:
Registered Users
did she talk any about titanic?
Posted on: 2004/9/3 13:03
  •  tracey
      tracey

From berkshire, england
Group:
Registered Users
she did, but not to me or my girls, she was guest of honour at the gordon craig theatre where they were showing "titanic - the musical" the local tv was there ( look east) i think all she said to my 8 year old was 'put your arm round me love' they linked arms and i took the piccy! she was very sweet, polite and a lot taller than i expected! the musical was exellent. also at the theatre they had on show some props from the film like roses dress jacks outfit (the brown one) the bell plates etc it was really good :D
Posted on: 2004/9/5 21:11
  •  Anonymous
      Anonymous
Guest_Anonymous
Tracey, that is great. I would preserve the picture well so that the childeren can have it as proof.

I also have one same kind of picture, and it is worthful to say the least but degration is the biggest enemy. In time it will.

Depending on the photo, if it is digital you still need to retain the data securely by placing it on a cdrom or alike and storing it away at a secure location, or online storage. However, this is risky.
Posted on: 2004/9/5 21:42
  •  tracey
      tracey

From berkshire, england
Group:
Registered Users
it wasn't on digitol camera just ordanery film! i do have many copys of it though. it was a wonderful experiance that neither me or my daughters will ever forget and feel very privalliged to have met such a lovely lady.my girls are very lucky, i am sure they will treasure that photo.
Posted on: 2004/9/8 21:55

From
Group:
Registered Users
Thats something really speical that you will keep for all the rest of your days. Wow i,d love to have something like that. Id say that its never going to be worth anything money ways but its priceless to have all the same.
Posted on: 2004/9/9 14:28
  •  tracey
      tracey

From berkshire, england
Group:
Registered Users
your very right its not the money thing but it is priceless to me and my girls. if you wish to see the picture i would glad to email to you privately.
Posted on: 2004/9/9 22:07
  •  tracey
      tracey

From berkshire, england
Group:
Registered Users
your very right its not the money thing but it is priceless to me and my girls. if you wish to see the picture i would glad to email to you privately.
Posted on: 2004/9/9 22:09

From
Group:
Registered Users
Yes i would love to see it . I was going to ask you but thought that if i had of asked that you might think i was being to forward my e-mail address is
Posted on: 2004/9/10 11:30

From
Group:
Registered Users
Tracey i got your email thank you very much however for some reason the pictures never opened up just blank empty boxes with like a smaller little red box inside. On monday when i next go to do my computer course i will try again some times things dont work due to restrictions put on by the library staff but at my course i know the manageress and she goes out of her way to help so fingers crossed that will do the trick.
Posted on: 2004/9/11 10:58
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic

You cannot start a new topic.
 You can view topic.
 You cannot reply to posts.
 You cannot edit your posts.
 You cannot delete your posts.
 You cannot add new polls.
 You cannot vote in polls.
 You cannot attach files to posts.
 You cannot post without approval.