Average
      Bad
      Terrible
Poster Thread
nosie

From
Group:
Registered Users
nosie if your about let me know ive got the pictures but i need you to give me instructions on how to send them. Im only going to be about for a little while longer.
Posted on: 2004/9/4 13:59
Create PDF from Post Print

From Tallmadge, Ohio
Group:
Registered Users
Are you still on here?? I'll tell you how...are you wanting to send them through email??

My Website.. Titanic: Truth, Myths and Legends
Posted on: 2004/9/4 14:23

From
Group:
Registered Users
Nosie whats the easyest way?
Posted on: 2004/9/4 14:28

From Tallmadge, Ohio
Group:
Registered Users
email, I do believe

Posted on: 2004/9/6 15:25

From
Group:
Registered Users
I e-mailed them to you so if your not heard of again on this board then i will take it that the shock was just to much for you lol collie
Posted on: 2004/9/9 14:19

From Tallmadge, Ohio
Group:
Registered Users
Oh forgive me....I've been home sick this week, and forgot to write you back. I did indeed get your photos, and Collie, you're not half as bad as you make yourself out to be. :) Don't be so hard on yourself!

Posted on: 2004/9/9 18:31

From
Group:
Registered Users
Thanks for the kind words you mean im not really beautiful. Joke dont worry about writing back i know that your busy with the wedding and all.Sorry i have to cut this short now i, will get back to you later
Posted on: 2004/9/10 11:48

From
Group:
Registered Users
sorry about that im back now so i can babble on a little longer.I watched a doc on telly last night about 9/11 it made out that Bushs goverment allowed it to happen. I dont believe they would or did but i was wondering if any of you had seen such programe and what your views are?
Posted on: 2004/9/10 13:43

From Tallmadge, Ohio
Group:
Registered Users
I saw a movie where they made it seem that our government kinda knew Bin Laden would try and do what he did, but didn't try to prevent it. In the same movie, when the terrorist attacks were happening, Bush was at a school reading to some kids. One of his secret agents came over to him, and whispered in his ear, " The country is under attack". He just sat there for 7 minutes before he got up to go do something about it. Pardon me, but I think 7 minutes is WAY to long to just sit there and do nothing about it. I mean, had someone told ME " The country is under attack" I'd be jumping up and racing out of there. I can understand him wanting to keep control and didn't want to start a panic in that classroom, but you can do that without waiting 7 minutes. I mean, you're the President of the United States.....they MUST know you're a busy man....kindly look at the teacher, say " I'm sorry ma'am, something has come up that deserves my full attention" and leave. It's not that hard. And, it's not like you're going to hurt the feelings of those 5 year olds. :)

Posted on: 2004/9/10 14:52

From
Group:
Registered Users
In the programe that i was watching they went as far as to say that the pentigon was bombed by a rocket and that no plaine had hit it. But last week it was about JFK so i dont no. I think that Bush has one of those jobs that he ,s never going to please everybody. Perhaps him being slow was just his way of copeing with things. I dont no you would have a better idea as you get to see more of his policys than i would. When are the elections? and whos winning?
Posted on: 2004/9/10 15:58
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic

You cannot start a new topic.
 You can view topic.
 You cannot reply to posts.
 You cannot edit your posts.
 You cannot delete your posts.
 You cannot add new polls.
 You cannot vote in polls.
 You cannot attach files to posts.
 You cannot post without approval.