Terrible
Poster Thread Rated:  1 Votes
  •  titanicfreek
      titanicfreek
Titanic Exibit

From My house. Usa
Group:
Registered Users
Hey everyone theres a Titanic exibit in Philadelphia and one in Pittsburgh. The one in Pittsburgh has artifacts from the ship and is playing Ghosts of the abyss in Ringos Onmimax Theater. might i add this was a wonderful movie and to see the titanic in this theater is wonderful experiance. Theres an actual peice of the ship and it's one of the steel plates small but looks fantastic. There is much more to see if your in the Pittsburgh area go and check it out. Im going out to Philedalphia this weekend but i know that there is a replica of the grand staircase and it has a lot more things. My friends aunt went and she said it was wonderful and she really enjoyed it. so if your around Philedalphia go see it ill tell you more on monday or tuesday when i get back

"To, the stars..."
Posted on: 2004/11/24 19:39
Create PDF from Post Print
Re: Titanic Exibit

From bottom of the ocean near the titanic
Group:
Registered Users
sounds wonderful

for titanic avatars here is a good spot for ones of jack rose and the two of them together
http://www.fortunecity.com/lavendar/casablanca/110/titanic.h...
Posted on: 2004/12/2 17:50
  •  Icestar
      Icestar

From Helsinki, Finland
Group:
Registered Users
I wish I could live in Philadelphia right now... There was an artefact exhibition in London in 2003 and it was wonderful!!!!!
Of course there was no Grand staircase, but 1st. abd 3rd. class cabins and things like that. I must agree it was an unique experience for me and my friends.. I hope those exhibitions in USA could come just little bit closer to Europe so that I could have more of those awesome experiences!!!!!!!
Posted on: 2004/12/2 19:02
  •  my_immortal
      my_immortal

From texas
Group:
Registered Users
i wish exhibits would come to texas.......
Posted on: 2004/12/13 9:11
  •  Kat2008
      Kat2008

From UT
Group:
Registered Users
I live in Utah, and you guys are right, the artifact exibitations are wonderful. They really put you in the mood, it's like your really there. I have just gone to one reacently, and they had violins playing softly in the background, somewere further in the exibit were large speakers playing the sounds of the engin room. The floors themselves were old creaky wood, there were recreated rooms also. First they gave us a little background info about the making of the titanic, and who did what. Then the ship building and the enormity of it. After that they took us to the first class rooms, we went down a recreated coridor, the most lugxerious carpet coverd the floors. Then we went to second class, nothing special there, but there was a big differance between third class and first. Next we travled to the boiler rooms, the loud engins roaring you could just feel the sound bouncing off of you!! There were artifacts from every class and of every thing, even paper! It was a very cool experiance!!
Posted on: 2005/1/2 17:39
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic

You cannot start a new topic.
 You can view topic.
 You cannot reply to posts.
 You cannot edit your posts.
 You cannot delete your posts.
 You cannot add new polls.
 You cannot vote in polls.
 You cannot attach files to posts.
 You cannot post without approval.