Terrible
Poster Thread Rated:  6 Votes
  •  #1 Titanic Fan
      #1 Titanic Fan
Titanic 2?

From
Group:
Registered Users
I can not belive that they are making Titanic 2. At first I thought it was directed by James Jameron, but later found out that Dereck Johnson is the director. Still The Titanic is not even invloved in the movie. It is all about Jack. But the priviews on the internet are like drugs. I just keep on watching them over and over. I would say it is the music. The music is what makes the priview so cool. It is mean what they do to Jack. Put him in a cage and make a freak show out of him. Still Titanic 2 will NEVER and I mean NEVER be as good and moving as Titanic. By: Titanic Fan
Posted on: 2006/8/13 15:44
Create PDF from Post Print
  •  lilcandycane
      lilcandycane
Re: Titanic 2?

From
Group:
Registered Users
there is no titanic 2 coming out...the trailer on thr internet is a joke...just something someone edited together...there is no titanic 2
Posted on: 2006/8/13 16:24
  •  xkitten14x
      xkitten14x

From New Jersey
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

lilcandycane wrote:
there is no titanic 2 coming out...the trailer on thr internet is a joke...just something someone edited together...there is no titanic 2

I so agree. I watched it once and I was like OMG! But then I did some research and found a site that told me that it was fake. Then I started to realize tht some of the scenes were from other movies. I believed it at first though. LOL. I still watch it though since it is funny. I don't think they could ever really make a Titanic 2 that would be as good as the real Titanic. Unless maybe they had a movie about Rose's life after Titanic (I was thinking about this and it may be an interesting movie concept). But it is completely and entirely fake.

sincerely, Kelly.
Posted on: 2006/9/1 3:54
  •  MGY Friend
      MGY Friend

From New Mexico, USA
Group:
Registered Users
Have all of you who fell for this trailer never seen any of Leonardo's other movies? Catch Me If You Can, Man in the Iron Mask, Basket Ball Diaries, or seen Austin Powers? It was pretty obvious that the entire trailer was a pasting of schenes a bunch of different movies.

With that said, I really liked this spoof. It was pretty creative. I laughed so hard seeing "jack" crying while watching the musical. Thats funny right there!

I know that some people found this to be insulting but not me, Jack was not real, so who cares!
The reason is that ship
has a purpose".

Sir Winston Churchill

www.mrmarshall.proboards62.com
Posted on: 2006/9/1 20:45
  •  Captain_Jack
      Captain_Jack

From
Group:
Registered Users
The spoof trailer is funny as heck. It's made for the same purpose as the movie, For entertainment! There are about a dozen spoof Titanic clips out now including the movie condensed to a 10 minute long flick.
Just do a search for Titanic II on google
Posted on: 2006/9/4 3:26
  •  MARIOFANZ
      MARIOFANZ

From Norway
Group:
Registered Users
There is no Movie Called Titanic 2! The Internet trailer was hella Fake! Can't U see that?! They used some 3D art to make that pathetic Trailer.. and i don't understand the point with it too.
Evrything happened in Titanic 1.. so Why the HELL does it need to be a Titanic 2??!!?? puh.. I repeat: pathetic
Posted on: 2006/9/4 7:34
  •  Captain_Jack
      Captain_Jack

From
Group:
Registered Users
Chill out, it was a joke! Made to laugh at and it was great. Why call it Titanic II? Why did the chicken cross the road? WHO CARES!

BTW I never heard of a "Titanic I" but if your refering to the 1997 Cameron movie then you need to know none of that Jack & Rose happened at all!

Just sit your coffee down at step backwards!!!! and chill out
Posted on: 2006/9/4 19:30
  •  S.A.M.
      S.A.M.

From down south
Group:
Registered Users
i for one think the whole idea of titanic 2 (even though its fake) is very disturbing. expecially the trailer (even though its fake)
"a world that sends you reeling, from decimated dreams, your misery and hate will kill us all. so paint it black and take it back lets shout it loud and clear. defient to the end we hear the call, to carry on"
-Welcome to the Black Parade
Posted on: 2006/9/5 4:12
  •  xkitten14x
      xkitten14x

From New Jersey
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Captain_Jack wrote:
The spoof trailer is funny as heck. It's made for the same purpose as the movie, For entertainment! There are about a dozen spoof Titanic clips out now including the movie condensed to a 10 minute long flick.
Just do a search for Titanic II on google

omg! I was on youtube one day and I saw "Titanic in 10 minutes" so I watched it and it was so funny. everyone sounded like chipmunks. lol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LW5uqMHQ054
Posted on: 2006/9/5 17:51
  •  xkitten14x
      xkitten14x

From New Jersey
Group:
Registered Users
my friend really thought there was a Titanic 2 and it took me a while to actually prove to her that it was fake.
Posted on: 2006/10/23 22:38
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic

You cannot start a new topic.
 You can view topic.
 You cannot reply to posts.
 You cannot edit your posts.
 You cannot delete your posts.
 You cannot add new polls.
 You cannot vote in polls.
 You cannot attach files to posts.
 You cannot post without approval.