Terrible
Poster Thread
  •  ANGELINATANIA
      ANGELINATANIA
HI EVERYONE

From
Group:
Registered Users
HI EVERYONE I ABSOLUTLY LOVE THE TITANIC SOMETHING ABOUT TITANIC GRABS ME MY ATTENTION I DONT KNOW WHY OR WHAT IT IS IT WAS THIS YEAR AND IT CAME INTO MY MIND SO I GOT BOOKS OUT OF THE LIBRARY ALL THE BOOKS ON TITANIC THEN DVDS I LIKED THE BOOKS THEY WERE VERY INTRESTING SHOWING THE TITANIC KNOW BELOW THE OCEAN SO FAR DOWN AND WHATS LEFT OF IT TODAY I WISH THAT SOMEHOW THEY COULD BRING IT ONTO THE SURFACE I WOULD LOVE TO WALK THROUGH IT OR EVEAN BE BACK IN THEM DAYS WHEN IT WAS BRAND NEW I WISH THAT IT WASNT TO FAR DOWN COS I WOULD LOVE TO SWIM DOWN AND THROUGH IT BUT ITS TO FAR BELOW THE OCEAN TO REACH.
Posted on: 2008/8/16 11:58
Create PDF from Post Print
Re: HI EVERYONE

From
Group:
Registered Users
Hi !
I believe it would be in every Titanic person's dream to want to go down and see it there are always a lot of wishes but you know it don't hurt to dream about it and being on a famous ship back over 80 years ago.
Posted on: 2008/8/18 3:34
Re: HI EVERYONE

From Orange, VA (U.S.A.)
Group:
Registered Users
Hi all fellow "Titanicans"! Im back after almost a year without my 'net working! Long story short - my cpu crashed! I've got it back to a working state now and hopefully it stays working.

The idea of going to see the Titanic is on my list of things I want to do before I die an old man. I've been a Titanic fan since 1987 (I was 10 at the time)! I've read tons of books (@ 45 - 50 I think) and I've got almost all the Titanic movies (from Titanic -1953 version to Titanic - James Cameron's movie). Basically, I buy anything I can that has Titanic on it - and in good taste. I hate things that make fun of the disaster (like t-shirts with the ship sinking with the words "GOT ICE?" on it)! To me, it'd be like a shirt with the Twin Towers collapsing with the words " NEXT STOP, LOBBY"! People were lost in these tragedies, and we shouldn't make fun of it.

If I recall correctly, you CAN dive down to Titanic. It takes some major $$$, but you get to go in the Mir subs to see Titanic.
Posted on: 2008/8/22 0:39
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic

You cannot start a new topic.
 You can view topic.
 You cannot reply to posts.
 You cannot edit your posts.
 You cannot delete your posts.
 You cannot add new polls.
 You cannot vote in polls.
 You cannot attach files to posts.
 You cannot post without approval.