Average
      Bad
      Terrible
Poster Thread Rated:  13 Votes
Re: Similarities

From United Kingdom
Group:
Registered Users
Doesnt really matter if it happened in America or not, however as it was the worst terrorist attack in history, you can forgive people for being a bit wound up by it.

Jessica is right, my aunt was made redundent following the event, and we are all the way up in scotland.....
Posted on: 2006/8/9 2:10
Create PDF from Post Print
  •  GooseGrl172
      GooseGrl172

From Maryland
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

curious wrote:
I agree with Rose89, i am not saying that America got what they deserved but that they made a big deal out of what was not such a big event. If this tragedy had hapened anywhere else in the world do you think that the event would be broadcasted on over a hundred countries, do you think that for the the months following the event it would still be the highlight on the news? I think that because America is the most powerfull country in the world they expect others to feel sorry for them but do not return the favour.

- Neil

Another asinine comment. The "World' Trade" Centers. You dont think the the destruction of the "World' Trade" Centers should have been broadcasted all over the world? You dont think that was a big deal? The whole world was affected by this event, hence why it was broadcasted all over the world.
Posted on: 2006/8/6 18:35
  •  GooseGrl172
      GooseGrl172

From Maryland
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Orion wrote:
Rose,

I am from Ireland and I find your comments hurtful. Maybe there were US administrative failure but you shouldn't tell the citizens of America that they got what they deserved. Why do you think Americans are naive and petty as you wrote.

Thank you. I cant stand it when people make comments about an entire country's population based on the government. That seems naive to me. That's like saying Cuba sucks because of Fidel, yet you see their citizens dancing in the streets now. And personally I dont think anyone deserved to be burned alive, to have their family taken away.
Posted on: 2006/8/6 18:30
  •  GooseGrl172
      GooseGrl172
Re: For NosieRosie

From Maryland
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Titanic King wrote:
Your Next mgy friend. now you are pissing me off.

Titanic King, or Hypocracy King; you hate America for the very things you are, as it seems. Seems you have the mentality of a terrorist.

Jessica

PS~ He seriously needs to be removed from this forum. I cant believe he is still here after making statements like that.
Posted on: 2006/8/6 18:21

From United Kingdom
Group:
Registered Users
So what exactly u gonna do to make anyone stop? Sfa no doubt
Posted on: 2006/7/26 16:36
  •  Titanic King
      Titanic King

From Remyxxx777
Group:
Registered Users
Your Next mgy friend. now you are pissing me off.
Posted on: 2006/7/26 16:02
  •  MGY Friend
      MGY Friend

From New Mexico, USA
Group:
Registered Users
Besides, no one who really loves the Titanic can hate America, right?
Americans owned the Titanic and the White Star Line. J.P. Morgan's money payed for it. (Sorry, I had to say it )
The reason is that ship
has a purpose".

Sir Winston Churchill

www.mrmarshall.proboards62.com
Posted on: 2006/7/26 14:30
  •  Vanishing Nightmare
      Vanishing Nightmare

From Kentucky, United States
Group:
Registered Users
Titanic King, sometimes I wonder of why people pick on you. It seems to be the other way around. It seems like you like you go out of your way to do this...

Why do you like to aggro people? Who cares what country who is from there is "truthfully" no safe place on Earth. Of course there is higher chances of survival in some countries and lower in other for whatever reason.

Yes, America is not perfect but not the worst neither. America doesn't seem that to bad of a place...

Quoteing Martyn: Also, dont dare threaten me again, this is a form, where users can debate said points of view in a friendly atmosphere, any who attempt to harm this piece are subject to an IP ban. Happened before, so watch your mouth before you start spitting you crap all over the internet.

Vanishing Nightmare: Aye I agree, this is suppose to be a friendly atmosphere and talk about nautical. I do not get it =( More and more arguments come up and the more and more I see it to be you starting them. Purpose? Why, would you want to flame people?

Quoteing Titanic King: Titanic King wrote:
You want to know why I hate America.
1Terrorist <--- They are everywhere not just is America. Look at Canada not to long ago...
2 I dont believe in one country should be free. <-- there is more than one country that is free
3 I belive that all countries should be free. <-- this is up to the government. I do not see how this is "America" realated unless you mean you want them to go in and take over EVERY country. I do not wish this. I would only "hope" whatever government they have will allow thier people to live the way they want to live.
4 Smart asses like you. <--- Smart arses are in every country and I really do not see he being what you labled but you of course have diffrent point of view but in my book he is fine.
5 Why do you care when you live in United Kingdom. <--- Because he just does. I care about other countries and what is going on with them because I got friends from ALL over the world even in the Phillipines it is good to be informed of what is happening with in your planet.
6 What can a 14 year old do to America. <-- Do what now? "do to America?" what do you mean?
7 Keep it up and you feel the worst pain mankind has ever felt. <--- you are just digging yourself a hole here. You are threatening / flaming. I do not understand once again why you are furthering aggro though none of us are going to flame back.

Titanic King, please work with us. We members all just want to talk nautical, seriously. I do not know why you are so hostile you are like that with several memebers really. You are actually disappointing me. Here I thought you was getting picked on by other and really you seem to be the one starting the arguments. =( I really do enjoy talking to you, can we just please avoid any racial slanders, swearing, etc...?

I want to talk nautical and if I got to do that without you then... *sigh* I will because I can not be friends with someone who does this. I like to be in peace and talk with people who have similar intreast as me and if you are linked to my "friend" wise this makes me too look bad as well as you. You are more or less hurting your reputation and gaining negitive Karama in a sense by doing this.

I know my other forums would NOT tolerate this, you are lucky they do here at Titanic.com

I am sorry to do this but really I do not want any wars, any insults and such. We all around the world got enough of those type of people in our lives and atleast like to have ONE place where thier isn't that.

Why else do you think I want to do a role-play? To get to know people here at Titanic.com and give them something fun to do! It doesn't have to really be about anything it can be just... like I said! For fun! That is why I come here...

And sorry for going off-topic

And by the way Dancing on Titanic, Captain_Jack, Martyn and whoever else who has been experincing "aggro" by Titanic King. I appologize for all the flaming
=*( This really saddens me King, It really does. =/

***Note: ag·gro ( P ) Pronunciation Key (gr)
n. Chiefly British Slang
Aggressive or violent behavior. ***

-Cricket Korta'Ari-
Posted on: 2006/7/26 6:02

From United Kingdom
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Titanic King wrote:
1Terrorist
2 I dont believe in one country should be free.
3 I belive that all countries should be free.
4 Smart asses like you.
5 Why do you care when you live in United Kingdom.6
6 What can a 14 year old do to America.
7 Keep it up and you feel the worst pain mankind has ever felt.

Just curious is all,

1. Terrorist's? Terrorism is an evil we are all facing, to hide from it and think you are safe (newzeland yea) is naive.
2. America is free yes, so to are other countiries, mine yours, all of europe, and now iraq (sort of), I have never meet an American who grudges any other country it's freedom, they respect and encourage freedom of other nations.
3.^^^^explain in 2
4. lol why would being a smart ass make u hate america, every contry has their smart asses, am not one, am simply tryin to understand, and best way to do so, is to enquire (means ask btw ;))
5. I reserve the right to have an opnion, one of the joys of living in a democarsy mate.
6. 14 year old's can eat, erm, watch tv, play sports, go shopping, erm u name it, IF we are talking about drink and sex then i say grow up pal.
7. If i keep it up i will feel the worst pain makind has ever felt? Why would that make u hate america, u shoulda put tht under ur list son.

Also, dont dare threaten me again, this is a form, where users can debate said points of view in a friendly atmosphere, any who attempt to harm this piece are subject to an IP ban. Happened before, so watch your moth before you start spitting you crap all over the internet.
Posted on: 2006/7/26 2:47
  •  Titanic King
      Titanic King

From Remyxxx777
Group:
Registered Users
1Terrorist
2 I dont believe in one country should be free.
3 I belive that all countries should be free.
4 Smart asses like you.
5 Why do you care when you live in United Kingdom.6
6 What can a 14 year old do to America.
7 Keep it up and you feel the worst pain mankind has ever felt.
Posted on: 2006/7/26 2:40
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic

You cannot start a new topic.
 You can view topic.
 You cannot reply to posts.
 You cannot edit your posts.
 You cannot delete your posts.
 You cannot add new polls.
 You cannot vote in polls.
 You cannot attach files to posts.
 You cannot post without approval.