Terrible
Poster Thread Rated:  2 Votes
  •  Vanishing Nightmare
      Vanishing Nightmare
Re: There's a game????!!

From Kentucky, United States
Group:
Registered Users
I am going to have to check this game out you all speak of... maybe this game will save me from ramming my ship into icebergs and rocks in Ultima Online =P

Actually I am just a very crappy driver LOL! My poor ship... she suffers so much but she stays togeather so apparently she loves me ^_^

Is this game still out I'd love try it!

-Cricket Korta'Ari-
Posted on: 2006/7/20 1:46
Create PDF from Post Print
  •  Lovely Rose
      Lovely Rose

From Morristown
Group:
Registered Users
I have the game Titanic Adventer Out of Time. It is pretty good. I felt like I was on the ship itself. I was glued to the computer for 2 hours. I am waitin to get a laptop and I am going to play it on there when ever I get the time.
Posted on: 2006/7/19 18:16
  •  titanicfan05
      titanicfan05

From
Group:
Registered Users
I have the Titanic board game that was posted in that link. I have not been able to play it in a while because no one in my family would play it with me. But it was fun. You had to get around the ship and gather some items before you could get off and you were supposed to get off before the Titanic sank. It was fun and some of the trivia questions were actually really hard. I have never been able to find the computer games but sounds they would not work on my computer either.
Posted on: 2006/4/28 20:20

From Delaware, United States
Group:
Registered Users
Yeah, I have all of the games you just talked about. Titanic the lost mission I thought wasn't really anything special, it takes place a day or so earlier than adventure out of time. Nothing spectacular to do, but still kinda neat. Yeah, I really liked Challenge of Discovery. Unfortunately it gives me the same error as the Titanic: Adventure Out of Time. As far as James Cameron's game goes, you can do that tour you talked about while your actually using the discs. It isn't supposed to be a hidden file or anything. It's really neat isnt it? I like how when you get on the ship, and look out the port side where the dock should of been, it has now turned to Ocean. I just wish you could explore more of the ship in it. Oh well, now I just want to figure out how to fix my other games.
Posted on: 2006/4/24 23:20

From Manchester England
Group:
Registered Users
I have both Titanic Adventure Out Of Time & it works fine on xp I had to buy it again tho because I overused the first & just kept getting error pop ups. I love this game because yu can tour the whole ship as you want to, I used all the cheat codes to win the game tho although it was a wierd end to the game & when it was all over I felt quite sad! I also bought The sequal to this game, Titanic the lost mission but I havent worked out how to install it yet?! I bought the Titanic Challenge of discovery by Robert. D Ballard but this game has always crashed at the menu. I bought the 3 disk set of james caerons Titanic Explorer and although this is not a game I have only just found a hidden file on disk 1 where you can tour the ship with real photoes of the movie replica ship you start on the white star dock and you have to walk up the gang way to the lobby then you can walk the staircase to Roses room, the bridge gymnasium tour the decks go to the reception room & then the 1st class restraunt. I only jut found this by acident last week when I was ooking through the files on the cd itself not playing the disks.

Attached file: jpg  lost mission.jpg (22.26 KB)

4147_444ce14ee740a.jpg 399X395 px

Attached file: jpg  Adventure out of time.jpg (34.37 KB)

4147_444ce1b940539.jpg 398X399 px
Posted on: 2006/4/24 15:01

Group:
Registered Users
http://www.titanic1.org/shop/tek9.asp?pg=products&specific=johqoql0 Link for a great Titanic trivia game endorsed the Titanic Historical Society.

I would give links for the Titanic board game, but there are several different versions: Raise the Titanic board game, Titanic: the board game, Murder on the Titanic board game. Those are several you can try looking up and getting information on. Ebay would be a good place to purchase one.

I think there are a couple more board games than the ones I listed. Hope that helps you out!
Posted on: 2006/4/24 5:17
  •  missrose
      missrose

From TEXAS, USA
Group:
Registered Users
the is a titanic boad game?? and a trivia? what r they called? please i wanna search for it on the net....
Posted on: 2006/4/24 3:02
  •  White_star9
      White_star9

From
Group:
Registered Users
I also have that game. And I also have the Titanic board game and trivia game...both really fun.
Posted on: 2006/4/23 23:40

Group:
Registered Users
I have Titanic: Adventure out of time also, but when I finally switched over from Windows 98 to Windows XP, it kept telling me

"C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\AUTOEXEC.NT. The system file is not suitable for running MS-DOS and Microsoft Windows applications"

Some other's said that using the conversion tool on XP allows you to make games from 98 work on XP, but I couldn't get it to work... sadly. Not sure what I have done to mess it up, if anything. LOL If anyone knows how to help, or has any suggestions, feel free to speak up. Because I would really like to play it again. Thanks
Posted on: 2006/4/23 23:31

From Orange, VA (U.S.A.)
Group:
Registered Users
I have Titanic: Adventure Out Of Time. It's a fun game, that I played over and over. Sadly, I put the disk in to play it one day and it wouldn't start. I had literally played it to death!
Posted on: 2006/4/23 18:35
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic

You cannot start a new topic.
 You can view topic.
 You cannot reply to posts.
 You cannot edit your posts.
 You cannot delete your posts.
 You cannot add new polls.
 You cannot vote in polls.
 You cannot attach files to posts.
 You cannot post without approval.