Terrible
Poster Thread Rated:  3 Votes
  •  mrp1980
      mrp1980
Re: LOOKING FOR TITANIC POEM--"THE SHIP THAT WILL NEVER RETURN" BY F.V.ST.CLAIR

From
Group:
Registered Users
As a new user im not sure how going about this is going to be easy but with a little help i would be very gratful, you see last week myself and my girlfriend watched a documentary on the conspiracy that the titanic didnt sink but was indeed the Olympic.
My views are simple Titanic hit an iceberg back in 1912 it sank souls were lost it was untill recently that we had a discussion on this and my girlfriend is adament that it was the Olympic that sank and everything was switched so im a little confused if any one could point me in the right direction so i can win my argument on this i would be very gratful
Many thanks
Posted on: 2005/6/30 17:17
Create PDF from Post Print
Subject Poster Date
     Re: LOOKING FOR TITANIC POEM--"THE SHIP THAT WILL NEVER RETURN" BY F.V.ST.CLAIR glen_fitzger 2005/4/29 15:52
       Re: LOOKING FOR TITANIC POEM--"THE SHIP THAT WILL NEVER RETURN" BY F.V.ST.CLAIR mrp1980 2005/6/30 17:17
         Re: LOOKING FOR TITANIC POEM--"THE SHIP THAT WILL NEVER RETURN" BY F.V.ST.CLAIR Martyn 2005/6/30 17:42
           Re: LOOKING FOR TITANIC POEM--"THE SHIP THAT WILL NEVER RETURN" BY F.V.ST.CLAIR TITANICsoul 2005/9/9 2:00
         Re: LOOKING FOR TITANIC POEM--"THE SHIP THAT WILL NEVER RETURN" BY F.V.ST.CLAIR gijane 2006/11/27 6:07
       Re: LOOKING FOR TITANIC POEM--"THE SHIP THAT WILL NEVER RETURN" BY F.V.ST.CLAIR TITANICCHICK 2005/9/30 6:36
         Re: LOOKING FOR TITANIC POEM--"THE SHIP THAT WILL NEVER RETURN" BY F.V.ST.CLAIR Cygnet 2006/11/26 2:21
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic

You cannot start a new topic.
 You can view topic.
 You cannot reply to posts.
 You cannot edit your posts.
 You cannot delete your posts.
 You cannot add new polls.
 You cannot vote in polls.
 You cannot attach files to posts.
 You cannot post without approval.

Copyright © 2006-2012 Titanic.com
Home Photos Advertise Link to us Flower Box