Main Menu
Recent News
Latest Articles
Random photos

Titanic.com - Titanic News, Photos, Articles & Research | Forum Index
   Titanic TV documentaries
   Which was the most BORING show you've seen of the "Titanic"?

Browsing this Thread:   45 Anonymous Users

Bottom    Previous Topic    Next Topic
  •  Rate Thread
      Rate this Thread
      Excellent
      Good
      Average
      Bad
      Terrible
Poster Thread Rated:  1 Votes
  •  MGY Friend
      MGY Friend
Re: Which was the most BORING show you've seen of the "Titanic"?

From New Mexico, USA
Group:
Registered Users
Yes, I have seen "Titanic Revealed". I got the DVD for my birthday last year as a matter of fact. It is not one of the better documentaries, but I did like seeing various Titanic buffs' collections of artifacts (like a chunck of wood from the grand staircase) as well as seeing great shots of the debris field. I really enjoyed the film showing part of a rought iron dome from one of the staircases (probably the aft). <br /><br />A real documentary to steer clear from is called "The Titanic" "The most comprehensive documentary on the Titanic". I bought this documentary when I was in high school (10 years ago) and I have seriously only watched it about two times since. It has some boring narration, low level beginner Titanic history, and bad picture quality (at least it was on VHS). If I remember correctly, it also has a survivor (it may even be Eva Hart) having a seance to try to connect with her late father.
The reason is that ship
has a purpose".

Sir Winston Churchill

www.mrmarshall.proboards62.com
Posted on: 2006/7/11 14:36
Create PDF from Post Print
Subject Poster Date
     Re: Which was the most BORING show you've seen of the "Titanic"? Vanishing Nightmare 2006/6/30 15:57
       Re: Which was the most BORING show you've seen of the "Titanic"? Captain_Jack 2006/6/30 16:21
         Re: Which was the most BORING show you've seen of the "Titanic"? Titanic King 2006/7/5 7:19
           Re: Which was the most BORING show you've seen of the "Titanic"? Darian89 2006/7/11 10:40
           Re: Which was the most BORING show you've seen of the "Titanic"? MGY Friend 2006/7/11 14:36
             Re: Which was the most BORING show you've seen of the "Titanic"? S.A.M. 2006/7/13 0:18
               Re: Which was the most BORING show you've seen of the "Titanic"? Vanishing Nightmare 2006/7/13 0:46
                 Re: Which was the most BORING show you've seen of the "Titanic"? Titanic King 2006/7/13 0:48
                   Re: Which was the most BORING show you've seen of the "Titanic"? titanicfan05 2006/7/14 5:44
                     Re: Which was the most BORING show you've seen of the "Titanic"? Titanic King 2006/7/14 5:45
                   Re: Which was the most BORING show you've seen of the "Titanic"? Vanishing Nightmare 2006/7/14 15:18
                     Re: Which was the most BORING show you've seen of the "Titanic"? Titanic King 2006/7/16 1:49
                       Re: Which was the most BORING show you've seen of the "Titanic"? Anonymous 2006/7/16 3:20
                         Re: Which was the most BORING show you've seen of the "Titanic"? Captain_Jack 2006/7/24 3:44
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic

You cannot start a new topic.
 You can view topic.
 You cannot reply to posts.
 You cannot edit your posts.
 You cannot delete your posts.
 You cannot add new polls.
 You cannot vote in polls.
 You cannot attach files to posts.
 You cannot post without approval.

Copyright © 2006-2012 Titanic.com
Home Photos Advertise Link to us Flower Box