Main Menu
Recent News
Latest Articles
Random photos

Titanic.com - Titanic News, Photos, Articles & Research | Forum Index
   Titanic news
   hMMMM, it SAID this site had conspiracy thrys.

Browsing this Thread:   11 Anonymous Users

Bottom    Previous Topic    Next Topic
  •  Rate Thread
      Rate this Thread
      Excellent
      Good
      Average
      Bad
      Terrible
Poster Thread
  •  ADAMC
      ADAMC
hMMMM, it SAID this site had conspiracy thrys.

From
Group:
Registered Users
Ok, I just read the very silly notion that the name plates were switched. This is such an amaturish attempt at making a conspiracy theory, as to not even merrit ANY discussion, much less a serious one.

Now, about 17 years ago, my Car mechanic relayed a very intelligent theory, but I can't remember all the details. showed how diabolical the world is, how greed can drive anyone to anything.

Anyway, perhaps someone who's heard a similar version, can refer me to where I can read the all the details.

Basically, the theory was that The owner of the Whitestar line, wanted to Kill Astor, and other business rivals . .. as well as make a buck.

So, faulty steel was used, the lifeboat number was deleberaty limited (knowing that woman and children would go first, and not enough for Astor, or the other men he wanted to kill)
AND, of course the watertight doors, only went up so high.
He ordered the captain to go full speed (under threat of losing the job, obstensively to break the record for passage) And had the route go through Iceberg-invested waters, knowing that any hit would tear through the poor-quality steel, and that there would not be enough lifeboats for the men.

MOREOVER, many valuable items of precious jewelry that were insured (and supposed to be in the ship's safe) were NOT on board.

Thus, in one f ell swoop, The guy collects insurance on items still in his possession, insurance on the ship, and kills all his business rivals, with all the evidence in water's too deep for the technologyh of the day . . to ever find.

Of course, to add to the chances of success, He made sure that the rumors of "unsinkibility" were kept going, to further insure that the captain would go along with the speed, since even if they hit one . . they were "unsinkable"

Oh yeah, it was also arranged that the watches did NOT have the binoculers.

Pretty stinking diabolical, N'est pas?

Who's heard of this?

adam
Posted on: 2007/6/4 21:43
Create PDF from Post Print
Subject Poster Date
     Re: hMMMM, it SAID this site had conspiracy thrys. redairborne22 2007/6/7 18:44
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic

You cannot start a new topic.
 You can view topic.
 You cannot reply to posts.
 You cannot edit your posts.
 You cannot delete your posts.
 You cannot add new polls.
 You cannot vote in polls.
 You cannot attach files to posts.
 You cannot post without approval.

Copyright © 2006-2012 Titanic.com
Home Photos Advertise Link to us Flower Box