Terrible
Poster Thread Rated:  1 Votes
  •  roseflower
      roseflower
Re: girlz stuff....ONLY

From
Group:
Registered Users
Yeah clinton live a little. I have been nominated in school for having the best looking pair of legs this side of the Atlantic okay! And I have been complimented on my looks. Besides, it's a person's personality that counts more than just a nice set of boobs...
Posted on: 2005/7/5 8:37
Create PDF from Post Print
  •  edward9139
      edward9139

From New Hampshire
Group:
Registered Users
yeah Clinton. u've got a girlfriend so u don't hav the freedom to explore. some of us r still on the hunt for the perfect woman...
and, Shira. not all men pretend to be brave. some of us actually r. I'm not just acting all brave and everything to show off. I'm just about 6 inches bigger than everyone else my age and 25 pounds heavier. I got in a fistfight with someone who was 8 inches taller than me and won (I was only 4'8" at teh time). I didn't run away. I stood my ground and hoped that I didn't get the bloody hell beat out of me. turns out that I oalmost broke the kid's nose and because of it he stopped bothering me. men don't just act brave. they might act all tough for the women, but that's only if they hav little or no self confidence. yeah, if ur pretending that ur all tough so u can show-of for ur girlfriend by getting in a barfight, but if u've got a reason then it's not "acting brave". now. I've had my share of arguing and negativity for the day
Posted on: 2005/7/5 12:58
  •  TitanicExprt
      TitanicExprt

From In front of my computer in the United States of America
Group:
Registered Users
What I hate about boys is that they think that they are better then us women.Well at least most boys do.
Humankind cannot obtain anything without first giving something in return.To obtain something of equal value must be lost.That is Alchemy's first law of equivalent exchange.In those days we really believed that to be the world's one and only truth.FMA
Posted on: 2005/7/5 22:27

From home!! im finally home!!!
Group:
Registered Users
i like that. its cute. sometimes boys r so stupid its cute. like ill be with my friends and well see this weird stupid guy and theyll go "what a weirdo" and ill go "no hes not. hes so cute!" and roseflower its true that the personality counts. looks is bullshit.
Posted on: 2005/7/6 11:32
  •  edward9139
      edward9139

From New Hampshire
Group:
Registered Users
actually though, looks r the first thing that u usually look for in a person. like me and my friend last night. we were choosing a category of the perfect girl and thinking of girls that fit the category. first we found all of the girls that we found "attractive" and then saw who fit the category. if u rn't physically attracted to ur "partner" then u 2 won't be as close. ya big boobs rn't everything. finding a nice natural loving caring person is the important thing
Posted on: 2005/7/6 12:15
  •  coolguy
      coolguy

From MY COMPUTER
Group:
Registered Users
what do you think about the other boys [most likley hates them because shes a girl]
Posted on: 2005/7/6 12:16
  •  edward9139
      edward9139

From New Hampshire
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

TitanicExprt wrote:
What I hate about boys is that they think that they are better then us women.Well at least most boys do.

oh, and women think they're better than men too. don't be a hypocrate
Posted on: 2005/7/6 12:16

Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

edward9139 wrote:
actually though, looks r the first thing that u usually look for in a person. like me and my friend last night. we were choosing a category of the perfect girl and thinking of girls that fit the category. first we found all of the girls that we found "attractive" and then saw who fit the category. if u rn't physically attracted to ur "partner" then u 2 won't be as close. ya big boobs rn't everything. finding a nice natural loving caring person is the important thing

yeah but its a question of taste. meaning every guy thinks his girl is the most gorgeos chick alive, even if other ppl think shes ugly. hes supposed to think shes beautiful all the time, cuz he knows her personality is beautiful. u get what i mean? it really wouldnt help u to have a pretty girl if ur in an emergency. thats what i mean by looks is bullshit. i mean its not important in life to look good.
Posted on: 2005/7/7 3:24
  •  edward9139
      edward9139

From New Hampshire
Group:
Registered Users
ok I kinda see what ur saying, but looks are part of it. personality is the biggest part. as long as you think he/she is beautiful then it doesn't matter what other ppl think. i see what ur saying
Posted on: 2005/7/8 12:37

Group:
Registered Users
ugly ppl have as much chance of being loved as beatiful ppl. its just at this age that we think looks is so important.
Posted on: 2005/7/8 16:11
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic

You cannot start a new topic.
 You can view topic.
 You cannot reply to posts.
 You cannot edit your posts.
 You cannot delete your posts.
 You cannot add new polls.
 You cannot vote in polls.
 You cannot attach files to posts.
 You cannot post without approval.