Terrible
Poster Thread
  •  kjbevin
      kjbevin
What part's effected you?

From
Group:
Registered Users
I was wondering from everyone as you watched the movie what part's most effected you? i was most bothered by the part where everyone knows that boats are gone and when running to the back of the ship, and with the mother reading to her children. Just trying to put myself in either position I felt ill.
Posted on: 2005/2/1 4:47
Create PDF from Post Print
  •  brian412
      brian412
Re: What part's effected you?

From Ohio,United States
Group:
Registered Users
The Part that effected me,was the fact that most of the third class passengers were still locked away in the deep of the ship,even as it was going down. Also the fact that more third class passengers died,than first or second class. These people were going to America to start a new life for themselves and their families. True to the movie,they were often looked at as "Steerage" than people. You could even tell the way they were thought about,just look at the design of the ship. Most of them were cramped together in a small room. They didn't even have reasonable accomodations,not even on Titanic. There were eyewitness accounts of first class passengers disguising themselves as women,in attempt to board a life boat. I say there were more cowards than heroes that fateful night.
Posted on: 2005/2/3 2:48
  •  neverletgo
      neverletgo

From ct
Group:
Registered Users
jack dieing enough said it was so depressing seeing 2 young lovers seperated especially by death.makes me wanna cry i love watching it but it makes me cry every time

free spirited love
Posted on: 2005/2/11 6:14
  •  ValerieRose
      ValerieRose

From
Group:
Registered Users
For me it was Smith going to the bridge, and Thomas Andrews staying there watching his ship die. I hated the fact that Ismay left, I really did. But the whole idea of LOCKING the passengers in the decks below did it for me, that was wrong. They have a right to survive just like the high and mighty prissy people.

I was crying in the beginning *when I first saw it* 'cause of the video of Titanic underneath the water, that was just a horrible feeling, seeing her like that.

But yeah.. there's more, but I don't wanna babble.
Posted on: 2005/2/11 22:11
  •  lisa315
      lisa315

From flordia
Group:
Registered Users
I AGREE WITH ALL THE POST. THE WHOLE MOVIE IS GREAT
BUT IF I HAD TO CHOSE THE PART THAT EFFECTED ME THE MOST I WOULD AGREE THE PART WITH THE MOM READING TO
HER CHILDREN AND THE COUPLE IN THEIR BED TOGETHER.
Posted on: 2005/2/12 0:07

From new york
Group:
Registered Users
I think the part that affected me the most was when Rose just let go of Jacks hands, and you see him sinking. when you see his head just fading away, you really get to thinking.. like why didnt he go and find another door or something like that. i dont know about other people, but every time i watch titanic, i always wish that its going to be different, even though i know it wont be. xoxo
Posted on: 2005/2/13 16:04
  •  ryans77
      ryans77

From
Group:
Registered Users
the parts that hit me hardest well there were three the one that was the saddest was when that woman with the baby and says captian what should i do and smith just walks away and later u see her and the baby when the life boats are looking for any body alive and when the stern is hanging there in the air and u see all those people falling and lastly when right after the ship sinks and the camra pans out to see all them in the water oh and camron missed it in the molly brown life boat secne it was her who actulay told the guy in charge of that boat that if he didn't go back she would throw him over bord lol
Posted on: 2005/2/13 21:42
  •  Johno
      Johno

From Scotland
Group:
Registered Users
i thought the hardest part was when the two old ppl were lying together in the room when the water was rushing in

also when the violinists were still playing while everyone was fleeing in terror.
Posted on: 2005/2/14 20:05

From Maryland
Group:
Registered Users
The saddest part was when they had nearer my god to thee playing, while showing different parts of elegance sinking away to the oceans bottom
Posted on: 2005/2/21 20:25
  •  Johno
      Johno

From Scotland
Group:
Registered Users
nah i didn't like that part
Posted on: 2005/2/21 20:36
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic