Average
      Bad
      Terrible
Poster Thread
Re: What parts effected you?

From TITANIC'S DEEPERS
Group:
Registered Users
the saddess part for me is when Rose jump off the boat n went runnin' in B deck.. Jack did the same thing.. but then, finally find each other in the grand staircase, Rose is cryin' n tellin' Jack she couldn't go... hug n hugs
Damn, that make me cry each time i watch it ..
Posted on: 2005/7/11 20:02
Create PDF from Post Print
  •  Jillian
      Jillian

From Small town in Manitoba, Canada
Group:
Registered Users
That part really made me sad too! Especially because of the music. When you put sad parts with music it really effects people!
Like when the lifeboat that Rose was in was being lowered away, and we saw her looking up at Jack, and then the fireworks exploded. Music was playing during this part and that really gave a great effect.
Another part like this is when Jack died. The music really gave it a great effect too.
And another part is at the end when Rose was reunited with Jack after she died. That part killed me as well!
Posted on: 2005/8/8 23:54
  •  Glenn
      Glenn

From
Group:
Registered Users
The parts that really have the hairs on the back of my neck stand up are when Chief Officer Wilde realises all is as lost and orders 'There's no time! Free the falls, cut them, cut them if you have to! Cut those bloody falls!', the evident sheer terror of all the people and the increasing flow of the water, surging forward. Also, I do feel like smacking Hitchens for not going back to rescue the people in the water, what a coward. Although if you had been at the helm of a ship that size when it strikes a berg and sinks, I suppose saying that he was 'unnerved' is probably a bit if an understatement. I do love the bit at the end to when they all meet by the Grand Staircase, all alive and happy. Cracking film, aye.

Cheers

Glenn
Posted on: 2005/8/9 10:34
  •  Johno
      Johno

From Scotland
Group:
Registered Users
The part where the doors where closing in the boiler room and some of the men didn't get out in time, that was really sad.
Posted on: 2005/8/9 10:42

From Texas
Group:
Registered Users
I think the whole second tape effected me. seein all those ppl dieing and not bein able to be with their loved ones makes me wanna cry. and when those old ppl and the mom and kids are in the bedrooms O i cryed that is sad. that mom just sat there and read them goodnight knowing that would die and that old coupl just holdin hands ont the bed.
Ugg sad.
Posted on: 2005/8/9 16:27

From Tallmadge, Ohio
Group:
Registered Users
I agree... what affected me was the real stuff rather than the fictional stuff.

My Website.. Titanic: Truth, Myths and Legends
Posted on: 2005/8/10 2:55
  •  Jillian
      Jillian

Group:
Registered Users
Both the real and the fictional scenes affected me. They affected me in their own ways.
Posted on: 2005/8/21 20:34

From home!! im finally home!!!
Group:
Registered Users
alot of parts effected me i dont really have a favorite part. i hated it that some ppl dint get a chance to even try to escape. i believe that u always have a choice about everything and those ppl had no choice but to sit there and wait..... it totally gives me the creeps.
Posted on: 2005/8/22 16:06

From Ireland
Group:
Registered Users
I believe that that the music increases the sadness while you are watching. The saddest part I think is when when the woman comes up holding her baby and ask's Smith: 'Capitan, Capitan, where should I go?' That woman and her baby died. I was fighting back tears after the "Nearer My God To Thee" song came on though.

Killian,

- ???
Posted on: 2005/9/1 21:01
  •  Jillian
      Jillian

Group:
Registered Users
Well I did not hold back tears when sad parts came on! I cried when Rose jumped off the lifeboat and ran to Jack, I cried when Jack died, and I cried when Lovett was like "Three years I thought about nothing but Titanic but I never really got it, I never really let it in." I also cried when Rose died and met up with Jack.
Posted on: 2005/9/1 21:51
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic

You cannot start a new topic.
 You can view topic.
 You cannot reply to posts.
 You cannot edit your posts.
 You cannot delete your posts.
 You cannot add new polls.
 You cannot vote in polls.
 You cannot attach files to posts.
 You cannot post without approval.