Registered Users
Quote:

clinton wrote:
Quote:

TitanicExprt wrote:
No The Day After Tomorrow is better!

Not as good as "The day after yesterday" or should I say "Today"

I don't think so.
Humankind cannot obtain anything without first giving something in return.To obtain something of equal value must be lost.That is Alchemy's first law of equivalent exchange.In those days we really believed that to be the world's one and only truth.FMA
Posted on: 2005/5/31 3:13
Create PDF from Post Print
  •  xlostxboix
      xlostxboix
Re: What part's effected you?

From Nebraska
Group:
Registered Users
the parts that bothered me the most were with the old couple, and the mother reading to her children. Also the girl floating in the water bugged me a lot.
Posted on: 2005/6/1 2:56
  •  hadeel
      hadeel

From
Group:
Registered Users
when jack died..i was drowning in my tears.......i couldn't help it it was like its my story..i felt like i;m the one who was in love....and the part when rose felt like she had to leave jack and told him that..it hurted me alot.......

the part of:....I;M NOT UN IDIOT I KNOW HOW THE WORLD WORKS BUT I;M TOO IN LOVE NOW IF YOU JUMP I WILL JUMP REMEMBER??

THANKS FOR THIS GREAT TOPIC..

HADEEL......ANEW USER....CRAZY ABOUT THIS MOIVE....
Posted on: 2005/6/3 14:11
  •  TitanicExprt
      TitanicExprt

From In front of my computer in the United States of America
Group:
Registered Users
Please don't make me gag.I have it on dvd and I fast foward or get up and leave during those parts.That Jack and Rose love story was just sickening.
Humankind cannot obtain anything without first giving something in return.To obtain something of equal value must be lost.That is Alchemy's first law of equivalent exchange.In those days we really believed that to be the world's one and only truth.FMA
Posted on: 2005/6/23 1:20
  •  Jillian
      Jillian

From Small town in Manitoba, Canada
Group:
Registered Users
I think the saddest parts were when Rose jumped of the lifeboat and Jack and her were running to find eachother. Another really sad part was when Jack died and the music started playing.
It was so sad!
Posted on: 2005/7/5 13:56
  •  TitanicExprt
      TitanicExprt

From In front of my computer in the United States of America
Group:
Registered Users
*dozes off and head hits keyboard* dsklfshdfaslekfjskldghkdfhjdghas;h;sdf;sdh;sdghskfdgjhakf
Posted on: 2005/7/5 23:13
  •  edward9139
      edward9139

From New Hampshire
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

TitanicExprt wrote:
*dozes off and head hits keyboard* dsklfshdfaslekfjskldghkdfhjdghas;h;sdf;sdh;sdghskfdgjhakf

I know really. the love story was about the saddest love story I've ever seen in my life.and I don't mean emotionally heartwrenching. I mean pathetic
Posted on: 2005/7/6 12:43

From United States
Group:
Registered Users
I loved the kiss on the edge of the ship (you know when they were "flying") But I also thought it was kind of sad at the beginnig when they were exploring the ship and found those glasses on the floor. And there was when he was drawing her (Don't say the guys are perverts because they were "Inspecting" that. My boyfriend paused it and sat there for an hour. They're just guys) and when Smith told Ismay that he might get his headlines, and when the girl was floating in the water, and when the band kept playing, and when Jack died, and when they met again at the end..... I REALLY LOVED THIS MOVIE! I HAVE MORE THAN ONE FAVERIOT PART!!!!!
Posted on: 2005/7/6 19:17

From United States
Group:
Registered Users
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! ROTFLMBO!!!!!! (Rolling on the floor laughing my butt off) That is SOOOOO FUNNY! (I'll be thinking about that all week.)
Posted on: 2005/7/6 19:22
  •  HW_Hull_401
      HW_Hull_401

From New Orleans, Louisiana
Group:
Registered Users
I think the part that gets to me the most is, while the lifeboat that Rose was temporarily in (until she jumped back on the ship), as the boat was being lowered, Mr. Smith's daughters were crying looking up to him as the boat lowered and Celine Dion's song was hymned in the background. It was if the two girls knew they would never see their father again. That part gets to me more than any other.

AJ

Victor Garber (as Thomas Andrews, Titanic Builder) from the movie "Titanic" (1997)
Posted on: 2005/7/7 1:38
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic

You cannot start a new topic.
 You can view topic.
 You cannot reply to posts.
 You cannot edit your posts.
 You cannot delete your posts.
 You cannot add new polls.
 You cannot vote in polls.
 You cannot attach files to posts.
 You cannot post without approval.