i am 17, but i will be 18 on 31 october :wink:
Posted on: 2003/9/23 18:23
Create PDF from Post Print
  •  Squall
      Squall

From Near London, England
Group:
Registered Users
[quote:d9769b18b9="Will"]Now is the time to come clean concerning my age. I am currently 54 and will be 55 this year. It does my heart good to see that a number of younger people are interested in this subject matter, and if I can be of any assistance to you, please don't hesitate to ask.
Will[/quote:d9769b18b9]

I only turned 15 about 2 months ago :D ...but I am male, so no ideas :D

Joke.
Posted on: 2003/9/24 22:25
  •  Will
      Will

From
Group:
Registered Users
[quote:00d39f7bc3="bess"]i am 17, but i will be 18 on 31 october :wink:[/quote:00d39f7bc3]

How nice to have such a 'Jolly' time for a birthday. Some of my best friends also love that date, let me see ... there's Dracula, Vlad the Impaler, Frankensteins monster (whose name is Adam, by the way) and my daughter, ... oops, I shouldn't have included her among the others, should I, but she does celebrate the date.
Seriously, though, I would think you could have a lot of fun with that date as your birthdate, mine is on New Years Eve, so almost everyone celebrates my birthday (that is why they're celebrating, isn't it?)
Will
Posted on: 2003/9/25 16:50
  •  Will
      Will

From
Group:
Registered Users
[quote:f13d130055="Squall"][quote:f13d130055="Will"]Now is the time to come clean concerning my age. I am currently 54 and will be 55 this year. It does my heart good to see that a number of younger people are interested in this subject matter, and if I can be of any assistance to you, please don't hesitate to ask.
Will[/quote:f13d130055]

I only turned 15 about 2 months ago :D ...but I am male, so no ideas :D

Joke.[/quote:f13d130055]

I don't know about you, but as well as I can remember, at the ripe old age of 15, I had a lot of ideas, and most of them were girls. Not a joke. Will
Posted on: 2003/9/25 16:51
  •  Will
      Will

From
Group:
Registered Users
[quote:a3a12923a9="Will"]Now is the time to come clean concerning my age. I am currently 54 and will be 55 this year. It does my heart good to see that a number of younger people are interested in this subject matter, and if I can be of any assistance to you, please don't hesitate to ask.
Will[/quote:a3a12923a9]

By the way, some of the younger people I had in mind are The Foxes, I am especially glad when I see any family unit doing things together.
Will
Posted on: 2003/9/25 16:54
  •  Shalyre
      Shalyre

From PA, USA
Group:
Registered Users
I am 24. I also agree with Will that its awesome to see so many young people interested in history.
Posted on: 2003/9/25 17:51
  •  Debbijmac
      Debbijmac

From Glasgow, Scotland, Cincinnati Ohio
Group:
Registered Users
I'm 42...I'm just an advid history student, my daughter got the book I read on the subject from the Library, but I had more questions so I thought I'd get into a discussion forum on the subject....I'm glad that the Foxes and Will are here...I may have felt out of place.... :D
Posted on: 2003/10/8 14:59
  •  Will
      Will

From
Group:
Registered Users
[quote:241bfb1cd6="Debbijmac"]I'm 42...I'm just an advid history student, my daughter got the book I read on the subject from the Library, but I had more questions so I thought I'd get into a discussion forum on the subject....I'm glad that the Foxes and Will are here...I may have felt out of place.... :D[/quote:241bfb1cd6]
Deb,
One thing I can tell you from the short time that I have been associated with Titanic.com, no-one will ever make you feel out of place. These people write the most inciteful querries and sometimes funny responses, but they all seem genuinly pleased that us 'old folks' opted to post with them. Glad to have you on board, and any time we can help you, just ask.
Will
Posted on: 2003/10/8 19:59
  •  The Foxes
      The Foxes

From Near Southend-on-Sea, England
Group:
Registered Users
As the youngest of us three I would also like to welcome Debbijmac on board and echo Wills sentiments about the other members of this forum.
Happy posting.
Posted on: 2003/10/8 20:30
  •  Sniwe
      Sniwe

From
Group:
Registered Users
I celebrated the 10th anniversary of my 29th birthday this past April. :D
Posted on: 2003/12/1 3:19
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic