Main Menu
Recent News
Latest Articles
Random photos

Titanic.com - Titanic News, Photos, Articles & Research | Forum Index
   Titanic historic
  What would you guys say about these new facts (some of you probaly already know)

Browsing this Thread:   13 Anonymous Users

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
  •  Rate Thread
      Rate this Thread
      Excellent
      Good
      Average
      Bad
      Terrible
Poster Thread
What would you guys say about these new facts (some of you probaly already know)

From
Group:
Registered Users
later on today i was researching about the titanic and i found out about that people on board was wondering why on the titanic was one of the rooms renamed the "OLYMPIC" which many of you probaly know is the first sister ship people also stated that they think them 2 men i forgot there names switched the name off the titanic to the olympic and vice versa, earlier that morning because the what was origanilly the olympic they knew it wasn't reliable so they switched it with the titanic which was reliable so the ship that had set sail as the titanic was originally the OLYMPIC more info as follows.
Posted on: 2005/2/26 21:58
Create PDF from Post Print
  •  Johno
      Johno
Re: What would you guys say about these new facts (some of you probaly already know)

From Scotland
Group:
Registered Users
maybe they wanted to commemerate the room name to the olympic, after all it was its sister .
Posted on: 2005/2/27 12:04
Re: What would you guys say about these new facts (some of you probaly already know)

From
Group:
Registered Users
JOHNO
THats the same thing i thought but remember you have to look at the case both ways i mean what if they did actually change the names on both ships then that means that the plan to go into the iceburg was actually PLANNED!!!Quote:

Johno wrote:
maybe they wanted to commemerate the room name to the olympic, after all it was its sister .
Posted on: 2005/2/27 17:21
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic

You cannot start a new topic.
 You can view topic.
 You cannot reply to posts.
 You cannot edit your posts.
 You cannot delete your posts.
 You cannot add new polls.
 You cannot vote in polls.
 You cannot attach files to posts.
 You cannot post without approval.