•  TitanicExprt
      TitanicExprt
Re: music

From In front of my computer in the United States of America
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

edward9139 wrote:
*jaw drops open* u've never heard of 50 Cent? how bout Eminem? Lloyd Banks, Young Buck, Dr. Dre, and everyone else in G-Unit? man. when i come out to Wyoming next dummer, or whenever it is, I'll hav to straighten u out.
ur lucky that u get out of school on the 26th. our school year ends on June 23rd!!! I get to leave a week early for D.C. and come back for the last day of school. well. i don't get to come back. i hav to. my mom said so and my homeroom teacher said that for missing the last week of school i could tell everyone about the trip

I've heard of him.But never listened to him.He's a discrace acording to most of the people I know who listen to him.Lots of swearing and all that.But I have also heard of Will Smith.Once again never listened to him.Want to though.Otherwise never heard of any of them.And what do you mean net dummer?Besides I'm going to Las Vegas on the 14 through the 16 of June.And maybe NY and I'm going to be up in the mountains so you'll never find me!
Humankind cannot obtain anything without first giving something in return.To obtain something of equal value must be lost.That is Alchemy's first law of equivalent exchange.In those days we really believed that to be the world's one and only truth.FMA
Posted on: 2005/5/20 22:08
Create PDF from Post Print
  •  Johno
      Johno

From Scotland
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

TitanicExprt wrote:
Quote:

edward9139 wrote:
*jaw drops open* u've never heard of 50 Cent? how bout Eminem? Lloyd Banks, Young Buck, Dr. Dre, and everyone else in G-Unit? man. when i come out to Wyoming next dummer, or whenever it is, I'll hav to straighten u out.
ur lucky that u get out of school on the 26th. our school year ends on June 23rd!!! I get to leave a week early for D.C. and come back for the last day of school. well. i don't get to come back. i hav to. my mom said so and my homeroom teacher said that for missing the last week of school i could tell everyone about the trip

I've heard of him.But never listened to him.He's a discrace acording to most of the people I know who listen to him.Lots of swearing and all that.But I have also heard of Will Smith.Once again never listened to him.Want to though.Otherwise never heard of any of them.And what do you mean net dummer?Besides I'm going to Las Vegas on the 14 through the 16 of June.And maybe NY and I'm going to be up in the mountains so you'll never find me!

hoi your stole bells idea, he went to vegas and new york and came bak a week ago, tut tut
Posted on: 2005/5/21 9:07
  •  edward9139
      edward9139

From New Hampshire
Group:
Registered Users
tsk,tsk. where in NY?
Posted on: 2005/5/21 10:43
  •  Johno
      Johno

From Scotland
Group:
Registered Users
dunno can't remember, a hotel near times square i think
Posted on: 2005/5/21 17:48
  •  TitanicExprt
      TitanicExprt

Group:
Registered Users
I'm going to Las Vegas to see the Titanic exibit that's there because I missed the one that was in Salt Lake.And I didn't say I was defenitly going to NY.I might only because I have friends out there.And I' m going to be up in the mountains!
Humankind cannot obtain anything without first giving something in return.To obtain something of equal value must be lost.That is Alchemy's first law of equivalent exchange.In those days we really believed that to be the world's one and only truth.FMA
Posted on: 2005/5/22 2:48

From home!! im finally home!!!
Group:
Registered Users
i hate mountains. i hav them right outside my house (we live on the egde of a suburb and that area isnt built up yet).
im gonna try 2 convince my family 2 go 2 new york city. i mean whats the point of being in the US and not visiting there?
Posted on: 2005/5/22 4:54
  •  edward9139
      edward9139

From New Hampshire
Group:
Registered Users
stay out of the Bronx.
1. the Yankees play there
2. if ur white ur dead
Posted on: 2005/5/22 10:50
  •  TitanicExprt
      TitanicExprt

Group:
Registered Users
I like the mountains.Here they're pretty much everywhere so.*shrugs.*
Posted on: 2005/5/22 20:24

From home!! im finally home!!!
Group:
Registered Users
i hate nature and especialy bugs. if i see some bug ill freak out and everyone will think im weird or something. and if i dont they'll still think im weird cuz theyr used to it already.
sometimes if im in a bad mood and someone is on the computer (ususally when im in a bad mood i play my brothers ninja game. im really good at it),i go out to the mountains and take a long walk. the ninja game is better in my opinion.
Posted on: 2005/5/23 9:06
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic

You cannot start a new topic.
 You can view topic.
 You cannot reply to posts.
 You cannot edit your posts.
 You cannot delete your posts.
 You cannot add new polls.
 You cannot vote in polls.
 You cannot attach files to posts.
 You cannot post without approval.