Terrible
Poster Thread
  •  Squall
      Squall
Forum Rules!!!

From Near London, England
Group:
Registered Users
Hey, myself and the Admin (Jelle) have come together and decided to install yet another category to this forum. In this category you can talk to people without having to include the Titanic. This has been designed for your own enjoyment as you can talk about your day or even what sort of music you are into.

To make this thread successful abusive language should NOT be used and if in any case it is used, that person shall be CAUTIONED and if the same person violates this rule again, they will be banned from this forum.

I would like to thank the Admin for granting my request for this forum.

Thanks for reading.
Posted on: 2003/8/30 0:28
Create PDF from Post Print
  •  Anonymous
      Anonymous
Guest_Anonymous
sounds good but i think you should make a point of warning people not to give out too much personal information :wink:
Posted on: 2003/8/30 1:27
  •  Squall
      Squall

From Near London, England
Group:
Registered Users
[quote:50d3ef745c="bess"]sounds good but i think you should make a point of warning people not to give out too much personal information :wink:[/quote:50d3ef745c]

I'm pretty sure that that's self-explanatory. But yeah, I understand what you're saying 8)
Posted on: 2003/8/30 1:53
  •  Will
      Will

From
Group:
Registered Users
[quote:3a5ae0ae99="Squall"][quote:3a5ae0ae99="bess"]sounds good but i think you should make a point of warning people not to give out too much personal information :wink:[/quote:3a5ae0ae99]

I'm pretty sure that that's self-explanatory. But yeah, I understand what you're saying 8)[/quote:3a5ae0ae99]

Well, shucky-darn (that didn't violate did it), how am I supposed to find out who I'm posting with if they don't give out that info. (Seriously Joking!)
If the reason for caution isn't known, then, now is the time to put out the caution. I know that a good number of the posts come from under age people, and having worked as a corrections officer for the Texas Department of Corrections, I am aware that many prisoners and other people whose taste(?) run to peda ... no let's call it what it is, CHILD MOLESTING, get their kicks out of meeting young people on the internet and sometimes working it around to actual meetings, which in most cases are to the detriment of the child (and I know that grown up 13, 14 and 15 year old people hate to be referred to as children), so just watch what information you put out for other people to read. O.K.? Alright, I'm off of my soap box now, on with the show.
Will
Posted on: 2003/9/25 17:03
  •  Anonymous
      Anonymous
Guest_Anonymous
Will, a really great way to give yourself a heart attack is to go over to Pogo.com and listen to what those kids give away in the uncensored chat...names, e-mail addys, their own addresses and phone numbers, you name it...PLEASE be careful on the web, folks, there [i:c47be8e87d]are[/i:c47be8e87d] nasties out there.....
Posted on: 2003/9/30 14:39
  •  jaz_drumer
      jaz_drumer

From New Zealand
Group:
Registered Users
i agree wif emma
Posted on: 2004/3/26 9:01
  •  jaz_drumer
      jaz_drumer

From New Zealand
Group:
Registered Users
u could give out age and stuff on pm
Posted on: 2004/3/26 9:03
  •  titanic 4 ever
      titanic 4 ever

From
Group:
Registered Users
[quote:a90bf217a2="bess"]sounds good but i think you should make a point of warning people not to give out too much personal information :wink:[/quote:a90bf217a2]

I agree with you on this one.
Posted on: 2004/3/26 14:09
  •  Anonymous
      Anonymous
Guest_Anonymous
Another admin rule is that we do not allow advertising for other forums on here. If you do so, such posts will be deleted. it causes too much hassle.
Posted on: 2004/5/17 15:46
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic

You cannot start a new topic.
 You can view topic.
 You cannot reply to posts.
 You cannot edit your posts.
 You cannot delete your posts.
 You cannot add new polls.
 You cannot vote in polls.
 You cannot attach files to posts.
 You cannot post without approval.