Terrible
Poster Thread
  •  HardHeartButNot4Titanic
      HardHeartButNot4Titanic
Hobbies

From
Group:
Registered Users
[b:703b3230ef]What hobbies don't I have?!?!?!
I love music. Any kind except Ranchera music. Hispanics understand what that means. I play the guitar and sing at my church. I also play the drums part-time and piano, bass and congas/bongos. Multi-talented. Love MUSIC!
Love sports. Football is my fave.
Did anyone watch the Superbowl?
Awesome game. I'm hoarse from yelling so much.
Halftime show? Wow that was really revealing of Janet Jackson.
Books. I love to read. John Grisham is my fav. author.
E-mails. I love to read and send e-mails.
I love Titanic. lol.
Ok I think that's it.
[/b:703b3230ef]
Posted on: 2004/2/2 17:19
Create PDF from Post Print
  •  Samer_MUFC
      Samer_MUFC

From
Group:
Registered Users
Here are mine: :)
Sequencing and Composing MIDI songs..
Playing on the Piano and the Electronic Synthesizer..
Going out to the movies.. I really enjoy that
Football (Soccer) is my passion.. I am a Manchester United fanatic :D
Playing PS2 and PC games :)
Concerning movies.. my favourite genre is drama.. my favourite movies are: Titanic, A walk to remember, John Q, Pay it Forward and The Green Mile..

8)
Posted on: 2004/2/2 22:25
  •  Starry
      Starry

From US of A
Group:
Registered Users
me !! My hobbies . .

Researching Titanic and Ancient Egypt, astronomy, and currently, hauntings and ghost huntings
Painting painting painting! I do watercolor, but I LOVE acrylics! It's odd though, people like my paintings and say I am really good, but I just do not see it !!
WRITING! I cannot go a week without writing, it is like oxygen to me. I have been published several times, but I want to get my own book of poetry out there. I also love reading a lot, and going to the bookstore for hours on end and poring over the amazing poetry!
Of course I work hard in school because I want to get into a good college (right now I am looking at St. Olaf and Augastana), I am involved in my church, friends, family. I also love music - listening to it and playing it, hanging out with my brother's friends and jamming with them. I love photography! I just got a digital camera and I am taking classes. It is super nifty - I love beautiful things and places.
Yeah.. there's lotsa stuff about me, so that as actually quite concise. Haha! :D :D :wink: Any questions? :wink:
Posted on: 2004/2/16 1:11
  •  Anonymous
      Anonymous
Guest_Anonymous
ooh ghosts, starry, have you been to www.ghoststudy.com ? the pictures are neat but the forums freak me out, i cant sleep after going on there
Posted on: 2004/2/16 1:14
  •  Starry
      Starry

From US of A
Group:
Registered Users
oh wow! Thanks a lot Bess!!!! I just got into this and I am fascinated by it! When I get my digital cam back from the shop I am gonna try to capture some! Haha, yeah it is kinda creepy.. but curious. My parents dont really support it, because it kind of goes against religious beliefs, ya know?
:)
Posted on: 2004/2/16 1:17
  •  Anonymous
      Anonymous
Guest_Anonymous
yeah my mum is very religious but she doesn't mind it - i have tried to capture some before, but if i see anything that looks like it could be a ghost, i freak out. i'm such a wimp lol
Posted on: 2004/2/16 1:22
  •  Betty
      Betty

From Albany, New York
Group:
Registered Users
Of course my first hobby is Titanic and Titanic related things. I love to read and watch anything about shipwrecks and sunken treasure. I tole paint(painting on wood). I bake gourmet cakes and desserts, love taking trips, collect autographs (I write to celebrities both movie and TV) and read right now I have been reading everything by Clive Cussler.
Betty
Posted on: 2004/2/16 21:34
  •  Anonymous
      Anonymous
Guest_Anonymous
Oh heavens, a bunch of stuff - I'm a freelance artist, so that takes gobs of time, am involved in research on Titanic in a bunch of forums, including the teenage [i:c8cb3dfa13]Titanic[/i:c8cb3dfa13] forum I run with a friend, I'm on lists for Horatio Hornblower and Sherlock Holmes, and I am into Science Fiction fandom to the extent that I'm helping to run four conventions and am chairing one myself. And then there's my free time.....
Posted on: 2004/2/16 22:32
  •  Starry
      Starry

From US of A
Group:
Registered Users
Oh fun !! You guys sound like you're into some great stuff !
Bess -I did tole painting for a while! My ex-boyfriend's mom gave me classes, but I kind of dropped it when we broke up a while ago.
I still paint though, just not tole.
:wink: :D
Posted on: 2004/2/17 17:33
  •  Betty
      Betty

From Albany, New York
Group:
Registered Users
Starry,
You should keep up on the "tole painting". Most of it is practice, practice, and more practice. I took one class and did the rest on my own.

I think it is a creative outlet and you can make some great gifts and things for yourself.

There are a lot of sites online for patterns and Ebay has some great books---inexpensive
Betty
Posted on: 2004/2/17 17:43
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic

You cannot start a new topic.
 You can view topic.
 You cannot reply to posts.
 You cannot edit your posts.
 You cannot delete your posts.
 You cannot add new polls.
 You cannot vote in polls.
 You cannot attach files to posts.