Average
      Bad
      Terrible
Poster Thread
Re: Conspiricy theories

From TITANIC'S DEEPERS
Group:
Registered Users
well, erm... i think you two are VERY VERY KNOWLEAGEABLES people lol...

i'm not good enough for been calculating weights n' all the stuff you have been discussed...

besides i don't have books lol i cannot study about it though

cyaaa
Posted on: 2005/11/17 0:18
Create PDF from Post Print
  •  S-Park
      S-Park

From Uk
Group:
Registered Users
Hi Titanic sol. Thank you. I wish i knew half as much as mark did. Hope fully i will one day have a wealth of knowledge like he does.

Thanks again. All the best.
Shaun
Posted on: 2005/11/17 12:07

From
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

S-Park wrote:
There is one more thing Mark, Why was the outer skin of the Olympic damaged almost identiccally to the damge suffred on the Titanic.

This is another theory, and there is some evidence to prove this.

Hi Shaun.

I don't believe Olympic was ever damaged almost identically to the damage Titanic suffered. I'd need more specifics before commenting on it, but meanwhile I'm not aware of any evidence that this was the case.

Best wishes,

Mark.
Posted on: 2005/11/17 12:33

From
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

S-Park wrote:
Thank you. I wish i knew half as much as mark did. Hope fully i will one day have a wealth of knowledge like he does.

Thanks again. All the best.
Shaun

Hi Shaun,

I really don't know as much as that. It's just a subject that I'm interested in and have focused my attention and research. Everyone has their own skills and expertise. I'm sure that there are plenty of things you know, and plenty of subjects you've studied, that I don't know anything about.

Best wishes,

Mark.
Posted on: 2005/11/17 12:37
  •  S-Park
      S-Park

From Uk
Group:
Registered Users
Hi mark. Thanks for the reply.

As for the damge to the Olympic, It's just another theory.

There are that many conspiracy thoeries out there which cant possibly true. Like this one. However i have been racking my brains to think to of the book which contains this theory and gives a detailed diagram of the damge to the prot side of the Olympic. And when compared to the Titanic looks very similar. Mark i think the word "Suposedly" sums up this theory.

Thanks again Mark.

Best wishes, Shaun
Posted on: 2005/11/17 12:54

From
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

S-Park wrote:
Hi mark. Thanks for the reply.

As for the damge to the Olympic, It's just another theory.

...i have been racking my brains to think to of the book which contains this theory and gives a detailed diagram of the damge to the prot side of the Olympic. And when compared to the Titanic looks very similar...

Hi Shaun.

I think I've got an idea what you're talking about now. It's a photo of Olympic on her maiden voyage, and she hit the pier in New York and scraped the starboard bow paintwork. A natural minor accident.

The similar picture of Titanic is interesting, but I think it proves nothing and is a coincidence. For instance, how do we know that Titanic didn't scrape the dock at some point in Belfast and get repainted over the damaged paintwork? After all, if her new sister Olympic did, why not Titanic? These ships were large and hard to handle in confined spaces.

It's possibly the Bruce Beveridge and Steve Hall book you're thinking of...if so, you'll see my name in the acknowledgements.

Best wishes,

Mark.
Posted on: 2005/11/17 13:05
  •  S-Park
      S-Park

From Uk
Group:
Registered Users
Hi Mark. You have hit the nail on the head. Do you have this Book?

It is quite a good book.
The photo is of the Olympic after scraping her starboard bow.
The evidence for and against these theories is emense. I have poured over the evidence many times.

The port hole config was changed i will look fo the photos of the olympic and deck planse to proove this theory.

MArk i have also sent you a private message.
Posted on: 2005/11/17 13:43
  •  S-Park
      S-Park

From Uk
Group:
Registered Users
Cancell that mark i have just Dismissed my own theories.

I have been pouring over deck plans for a few hours trying to find any concealed changes from the original Olympic to The later.

I found that the Olypics wheel house is curved.
And the Tiatnics Front wall of the wheel house was straight.

There is a photo of the wreck of the Titanic clearly showing the straight front wall of the Titanics wheelhouse.

This proves all of my theorys wrong.

You cant see it very clearly.

The red square on the right simulates the Titanics wheelhouse.
The one to the left the Olympics.

A wrech photo clearly shows the straight front wall on the Sunken titanic and proves this could not have been the olympic.

Atleast not without somone asking why.

if anyone has a photo of the wheel house of the titanic after it sunk please post link. It shows clearly the front wall.

Attached file: jpg  titanic cosspiracy.jpg (0.00 KB)

Posted on: 2005/11/17 14:37
  •  calfoley84
      calfoley84

From oxford, england
Group:
Registered Users
I have been browsing through all of the comments people have left here and i must say u are all very knowlegeable of the Titanic. I too have read a lot of articles about the theory of the Titanic and The Olympic being swapped as an insurance fraud by White Star. Which i guess would mean that if that was true then the Olympic for all these years would infact be the Titanic just masquerading as the Olympic.

I thought this was just another conspiracy theory about the doomed liner until last night. On discovery or travel im not sure which there was an hour long special on the whole theory of the Titanic and the Olympic being switched! The program had some very astonishing facts about the supposed switch, facts that made me think that i think that there may of even been a switch. If this is true then what does this mean for Titanic fans? Will the legend of R.M.S Titanic now bwcome the legend of R.M.S Olympic? I strongly reccomend that if you are able to get a copy of this program that was on last night then you do so. It has certainly made be want to look a bit more closely at this theory.

callum foley
Posted on: 2005/11/17 17:21

From
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

calfoley84 wrote:
I thought this was just another conspiracy theory about the doomed liner until last night. On discovery or travel im not sure which there was an hour long special on the whole theory of the Titanic and the Olympic being switched! ...

Hi Callum,

It sounds like the SKY TV documentary -- that was an hour long and first shown on September 16th 2004 at 9 p.m. I'm not sure if another one has been produced by Discovery, but I can say for sure that the SKY TV documentary exists.

I spoke to the producer and some of his team while the program was being made. Comments from my interview, which was shot but did not make the final cut, can be seen at:

http://www.markchirnside.co.uk/MARK%20CHIRNSIDE%20INTERVIEW%20JUNE%202004.htm

Best wishes,

Mark.
P.S. Shaun, I've replied to your PM.
Posted on: 2005/11/17 17:31
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic

You cannot start a new topic.
 You can view topic.
 You cannot reply to posts.
 You cannot edit your posts.
 You cannot delete your posts.