Terrible
Poster Thread Rated:  4 Votes
  •  GreenGirl17
      GreenGirl17
Past Lives

From
Group:
Registered Users
Does anyone else here believe in past lives? and Do any of you believe you were on the Titanic. I feel that I was becuase I have such a strong connection to it, not because of the movie but the entire story. I've had flashbacks (call me crazy), blacked out and written a poem. I believe I was Lorraine Allison (again call me crazy) but does anyone else feel that they were someone on the Titanic?
Posted on: 2006/1/15 2:34
Create PDF from Post Print
  •  acyoung
      acyoung
Re: Past Lives

From
Group:
Registered Users
I have never had any proof, but I wonder about past lives. There have been so many people that claim to have been someone else and have actually known intimate information about that person. My stepmom has often joked that I was someone on the Titanic. Mainly because, I am hooked on the subject..have since I was a kid, I hate the ocean, and I have had dreams of being on a boat with an officer in an old fashioned uniform...go figure. Could be just coincidence but who knows.

Allison
Posted on: 2006/1/15 5:47

From California
Group:
Registered Users
Hello,

The topic of past lives/ reincarnation is something that I give it the benefit of the doubt. See one side of me believes it and the other doesn't. There has been extraordinary cases on people recalling past lives, that it can immeaditley suck you into beleaving it.

I have been told that I am a reincarnation. But I don't have past live memories. But IF I was a reincarnation I was definately NOT on the Titanic. I was probably a normal person just like any other, nothing famous or extraordinary, just the norm.

Not to doubt anyone who says that they were on the Titanic as a past life, but ever since "Titanic" the 1997 film came out, all of a sudden everyone was a reincarnation of someone on the ship. And for some reason people always claim that they are someone on the upper crew members (like captains etc.) or passengers that were 1st class, why not 2nd? or even third? or the lower crew members? I know maybe around 5 people that claim to be Mr. Thomas Andrews. What gives?

But then again some of them are. Here's a website that's very interesting and that talks about Past Lives/Reincarnation. Hope that helps in any way.

http://www.geocities.com/richard_holmes/reincarnation/faq.htm#how1

-Rose (Kate Winslet)
Posted on: 2006/1/15 7:27

From Texas
Group:
Registered Users
I totally believe in reincarnation....
Posted on: 2006/1/20 3:49
  •  Rose4Ever_
      Rose4Ever_

From
Group:
Registered Users
it is very intresting!!!

RMS TITIANIC

May It Rest In Peace.

@--->----
Posted on: 2006/1/27 21:14
  •  Anonymous
      Anonymous
Guest_Anonymous
I want to believe...I have been hooked on titanic since i was 8...i am terrified to be in water over my head, and i am very afraid of the ocean. Also that game adventure out of time...i could navagate the whole ship without the use of the map...it was like i knew the ship's layout..having never studied it before. I even knew my way around the engine room....I also have had dreams that i was on the ship, but yet i made no effort to save myself....in my dreams i try to save others.... i don't know who i may have been in a past life but, part of me says there is a reason but part of me wants to believe in past lives. I am only 25 and have been studing titanic for 17 years. My sister brought home a book order and my father said i could pick a book and out of all of them i picked exploring the titanic. I still can't explain my love of the ship. Since then any book or movie I can get my hands on i buy. If anyone has any idea to explain this I am open to suggestions.
Posted on: 2006/1/29 17:51
  •  Flipitt
      Flipitt

From
Group:
Registered Users
I myself believe I was on the Titanic in a past life. Believe it or not, I find it hard to believe myself, but there are some many weird things... I've not just had dreams about being underwater, but I've had dreams about looking at out sea, I've dreamt of running, terrified, of 'the water' and I've had many flashbacks. I also hear these screams, these terrified screams or creaking noises. Sometimes I'll be walking down the road and I'll just stop dead and hear these screams, rushing water, and much more. I also get this sensation of standing on a wooden floor, like the Titanic's on her deck, yet I've NEVER EVER stood on floor like that. I've always felt a special connection to the sea, I'm terrified of water (especially deep water and refuse to go anywhere near it) and I have a strange obsession with images on the sunken Titanic, as though I belong there. I don't believe I was first class or a member of the crew though, I think I was second class as I have never ever felt or had anything happen involving the bowels of the ship in which the third class were held.
Posted on: 2006/2/1 23:24

From London, England
Group:
Registered Users
im pretty sure i wasnt on the titanic but i KNOW i was a cat in a previous life
i can communicate with my cat, i can purr, i wake up and my body automatically goes to a cat stretch and i can lick the back of my knees.
cool
Posted on: 2006/3/30 19:53
  •  chaingang
      chaingang

From
Group:
Registered Users
chaingang wrote:
I agree with you. The reason, i say this, is because i believe i was on the Titanic in a past life. I was a 2nd class passenger. I also find it hard to believe. If i remember from a dream, that i was one, of the few who escaped the ship. Then, when world war one came around, i signed up as a Marine. I survived the war. But back, on topic, i was the guy who sat beside Lorraine Allison.
'' Ah you poor thing, didn't your mother ever teach you how to use, a door?''.- Dante of the Devil May Cry series on playstation 2
Posted on: 2006/4/1 3:00
  •  7th officer
      7th officer

From NC, USA
Group:
Registered Users
Oh I definitely believe in the past life phenomena--too many people feel they had past lives that is definite. But just exactly what it IS I could not tell you. Is it reencarnation? Gnetic memory? Power of suggestion? Possesion? Haunting? Overactive imagination? I could not tell you...yet to me there is no doubt at all that such phenomena exists.

7th Officer~
Posted on: 2006/4/4 22:32
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic

You cannot start a new topic.
 You can view topic.
 You cannot reply to posts.
 You cannot edit your posts.
 You cannot delete your posts.
 You cannot add new polls.
 You cannot vote in polls.
 You cannot attach files to posts.