Terrible
Poster Thread
  •  Titanic King
      Titanic King
Re: Question for the Historians

From Remyxxx777
Group:
Registered Users
Oh, I am really scared. Messing around with a person that lives in New Orleans can be costly. You heard of New Orleans. Murder city they call it. Yeah, tell one of my black friends to shut up and well you get the point.
First of all you should of shuted that big hole in your face and we would not be arguing.
Second mine your own business.
Third thing. Me and Capt. Jack dont get along.
Posted on: 2006/7/20 3:38
Create PDF from Post Print
  •  lilcandycane
      lilcandycane

From
Group:
Registered Users
you don't need to be rude...yes i heard of New Orleans what of it....just because you 2 don't get along doesn't mean you have to be rude to everyone..he can post whatever here...strangly his was actually ON TOPIC...by the way me and my big hole are staying so deal with it...this site is about titanic and that is why i am here not to argue with someone i don't even know
Posted on: 2006/7/20 3:43
  •  Titanic King
      Titanic King

From Remyxxx777
Group:
Registered Users
Got a promblem with New Orleans. Actually I was on topic. He was being the rude person by inturrpting my question which was on topic. How would you like it if somebody did that to you.
Posted on: 2006/7/20 3:54
  •  lilcandycane
      lilcandycane

From
Group:
Registered Users
i bthink i will just post around you...you are not the authority here, and people are free to say whatever..the orginal topic was about locks on 3rd class gates...if capt jack hadn't posted that i would not have known...you just have to have the last word...
Posted on: 2006/7/20 3:56
  •  S.A.M.
      S.A.M.

From down south
Group:
Registered Users
no offense but i think lilcandycane is right.
"a world that sends you reeling, from decimated dreams, your misery and hate will kill us all. so paint it black and take it back lets shout it loud and clear. defient to the end we hear the call, to carry on"
-Welcome to the Black Parade
Posted on: 2006/7/20 3:59
  •  lilcandycane
      lilcandycane

From
Group:
Registered Users
this is supposed to be a place where people can come with a common intrest..face it titanic brought us all together, maybe for diffrent reasons but we are here to share ideas and opinions..not slam eachother...that is what i am going to make this site for me...you all can do what you want...
Posted on: 2006/7/20 4:10
  •  Vanishing Nightmare
      Vanishing Nightmare

From Kentucky, United States
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

lilcandycane wrote:
this is supposed to be a place where people can come with a common intrest..face it titanic brought us all together, maybe for diffrent reasons but we are here to share ideas and opinions..not slam eachother...that is what i am going to make this site for me...you all can do what you want...

*nods in agreement with Lilcandycane*

I been watching this thread... I did not want to get involved with the flame but Titanic King I will have to agree with them. Threads are meant for diffrent people to log on and post and I mean Captain_Jack did indeed keep in topic.

It happens all the time, especailly on my other forum I go too... people will have like 3 diffrent conversations going you just tune in to the one you want. Just Captain_Jack wanted to post that "interview" well it wasn't an interview but I can not think of the word at the moment.

Like I said to H2o awhile back the internet is an escape for people to express thier opinions without getting flamed or bashed. You never know the age groups that read and go through these threads. We here all have a same intrest and which to discuss it and not get into arguments.

I know on the UO Forums things like what happened to you happens all the time there because we all play the same game but from diffrent shards and diffrent things are happening to each and one of us from all them diffrent shards so all of us even though relating to the same subject got TONS of diffrent conversations rolling.

Example: Here at Titanic.com

Titanic King: Asked if Ismay pressured Smith to make the ship go faster

Captain_Jack: post an answer that was from the first original post of this thread.

Titanic King: post question again.

People read through these threads all the time, I am sure your questions will not be over looked. I too wonder about that myself but I did not reply for I do not know this answer.

Now an example from the other forums I am from for UO:

Example: UO Forum
Subject: The war worsens with the Ophidian Skirmish Escalates into Open War

*note I am RMS Carpathia... my character name is Carpathia in actual game*

RMS Carpathia from the Atlantic shard: I went to Vesper an got slain a few times by the Ophidians just couldn't handle them so I left them for the experts

Anonymous from the Drachenfels and Europa shard: I got this to drop *types the item attriubutes of the items that came from the creature* Woo!

Anonymous from the Catskills shard: Awesome congradulations! Isn't that thing worth a couple of million?

Anonymous from the Pacific shard: I know what you mean Carpathia, I tired it and lol I got my arse handed to me but it was fun for awhile.

Anonymous from the Sonoma Shard: Anyone on my shard who wants to go hunt?

Anonymous from the Napa Valley: Bleh! I did the Opihidans all last night I am in the mood for some T-maps anyone from my shard want to come?

RMS Carpathia from the Atlantic shard: LOL! Well least I am not the only one who had problems with the Ophidans. I just off and hunted troggs in the Painted Caverns but then they killed me too. So I got Jaina out instead and worked on her skills I need to get my animal taming, lore, and vetinary skills up anyway. But least some of you are having fun with the event ^_^
------------------------------------
Anyway... I so happened to get answered further down the line but see what I mean by the diffrent conversations on one the one thread but yet ALL realate to each other?

No diffrent for Titanic.com except one cool thing is... we have NO shards to have diffrent aspects LOL so that makes it alot LESS confusing.

Here is all the shards and diffrent people I have to read through =P

Legends
Atlantic <-- my shard
Lake Superior
Great lakes
Chesapeake
Catskills
Siege perilous
Origin
Pacfic
Hokuto
Yamato
Asuka
Arirang
Balhae
Formose
Mizsuho
TAC9 Pub41 <--- public test shard
Sonoma
Lake Austin
Baja
Napa Valley
Drachenfels
Europa
Oceania
Izumo
Wakoku
Mugen
Sakura

And that is shards from ALL over the world and diffrent languages too LOL!

Should see World of Warcraft forums it is crazy!

Despite we all being from diffrent shards we are all one big community and proud members of Ultima Online! That game has been going sense Titanic movie (1997 version) was released!

Sorry I went so indepth with this post but I am just trying to show a point is all =(

Hope no one is upset with me or with me changing subject but it is imporant to me, that all of us here at the Titanic community gets along as vest as possible or as good as the UO community! We do NOT want to be anything like the WoW community >_< GRRR! I will NOT even go there!

Note: And sense I was on subject I figure I give you all a visual of my character... boy am I off subject >_< Hurry for 2D graphics! LOL thank goodness the graphics in Titanic wasn't like the ones in UO =P Sense they came out the same year and all...

Anyway lol =P Don't mind me... carry on pretend I wasn't here

-Cricket Korta'Ari-

Attached file: jpg  UOCarpathiaAtlanticbard.jpg (213.79 KB)

14210_44bf0bcb5013a.jpg 811X626 px
Posted on: 2006/7/20 5:43
  •  Titanic King
      Titanic King

From Remyxxx777
Group:
Registered Users
Oh VN. You make me feel better, but what is that game you are talking about as I am a big game freak too.
Posted on: 2006/7/20 16:08
  •  Vanishing Nightmare
      Vanishing Nightmare

From Kentucky, United States
Group:
Registered Users
Let me post on another thread entirely so I do not go off-subject it will be in the Off-topic section called Ultima Online... it will take a moment for me to type it all up though

-Cricket Korta'Ari-
Posted on: 2006/7/20 16:24
  •  Titanic King
      Titanic King

From Remyxxx777
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Titanic King wrote:
Quote:

Titanic King wrote:
I got another one. Was Bruce Ismay telling Capt. Smith to speed up.

Here is my question to all those people out there.
Posted on: 2006/7/20 16:28
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic

You cannot start a new topic.
 You can view topic.
 You cannot reply to posts.
 You cannot edit your posts.
 You cannot delete your posts.
 You cannot add new polls.
 You cannot vote in polls.
 You cannot attach files to posts.
 You cannot post without approval.