Bad
      Terrible
Poster Thread
  •  Rosie1912
      Rosie1912

From
Group:
Registered Users
I had one of those sinking models... had to give it to my brother for Christmas one year though due to the fact he REALLY liked mine and my mom couldn't get him one in time so she makes me box mine up and wrap it so he can have one... she promised she'd buy me another to replace it... still waiting on that new one..lol
Posted on: 2004/4/15 20:35
Create PDF from Post Print
  •  freitas4
      freitas4

From Temecula, California city of red light runners
Group:
Registered Users
I am obsessed with the Titanic also and have been for over 10 years now. I was always interested in it but never really researched it until I was about 13. My family thinks I'm nuts and they probably wonder how I manage to keep such a large amount of info in my head. My history teacher is totally encouraging and I appreciate that. I also love being able to share knowledge with you all and anyone else who comes to this forum. I also love learning from you all. I can share a common love with others (it's about time!) Thanks a lot guys and girls. :D
Posted on: 2004/4/22 7:45
  •  Betty
      Betty

From Albany, New York
Group:
Registered Users
Freitas4, We are all Titanic lovers on here, so you are in good company!! Anyone who does not understand the love of Titanic wonders what it is all about and usually you get a raise of the eyebrow, but hey everyone is interested in something?

After a while, they just get to know you as that "titanic person" believe me I know<LOL>
Posted on: 2004/4/22 14:44
  •  Anonymous
      Anonymous
Guest_Anonymous
And just wait until the first time someone has a question about the ship and asks you (always a little shyly) - or the first time you tell a group one of the fascinating sories and hold them spellbound - [i:f68facc430]that's[/i:f68facc430] satisfaction!
Posted on: 2004/4/22 16:46
  •  freitas4
      freitas4

Group:
Registered Users
yeah, that's why I'm so glad that my history teacher let us choose whatever we wanted for our research paper. It's the first time I've been able to write freely about a part of history that I love.
Posted on: 2004/4/23 16:19
  •  Anonymous
      Anonymous
Guest_Anonymous
Well, once you're done, please post it here - that's one place I [i:bd01dd33b5]guarantee[/i:bd01dd33b5] it will be read with enthusiasm!
Posted on: 2004/4/23 18:07
  •  freitas4
      freitas4

Group:
Registered Users
I'll try to. I'm still kind of new to the internet thing. I haven't had it forever and just recently got it. How would I go about posting something on here?
It might also depend on what I get on it. :wink:
Posted on: 2004/4/23 18:46
  •  Anonymous
      Anonymous
Guest_Anonymous
Cut and paste, I guess.
Posted on: 2004/4/23 20:55
  •  titanicfreek
      titanicfreek

From My house. Usa
Group:
Registered Users
im also a titanic fanitic ive loved it for 7 years now people make fun of me but in 7th grade we were doing a titanic project and everyone knew i knew ever thing so they were all fighting to be in my group. so ya im in love with it

"To, the stars..."
Posted on: 2004/6/15 13:06
  •  thunderking
      thunderking

From montreal, canada
Group:
Registered Users
HI everyone, me too, I am fanatic of titanic and is history... since a lot of years, now i,m 32 and alway,s fanatic !!! and i,m very happy to participate at this forum whit peoples who have the same passion. before the james cameron movie ,is it hard to find a good book about titanic, but now is more easy . a few years ago,eva hart come in quebec city,and I can,t saw him ,now eva is no here.. and me I have a lot of regret...
life is very strange ...
Posted on: 2004/6/19 1:23
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic

You cannot start a new topic.
 You can view topic.
 You cannot reply to posts.
 You cannot edit your posts.
 You cannot delete your posts.
 You cannot add new polls.
 You cannot vote in polls.
 You cannot attach files to posts.