Good
      Average
      Bad
      Terrible
Poster Thread

From Tallmadge, Ohio
Group:
Registered Users
Well, drowning and/or freezing to death isn't exactly an ideal way to die, but I'd certainly take that over some OTHER kinds of death. Like torture...ebola...stuff in 3rd world countries. There are some really horrible things out in the real world that I think is a worse death for people....women and children alike. Compared to some other deaths, drowning and/or freezing to death would be better. But, that's just my opinion.

(Once you take an in depth science class, like bio 2 or more, you'll learn some really horrible things)

My Website.. Titanic: Truth, Myths and Legends
Posted on: 2004/8/14 6:32
Create PDF from Post Print

From
Group:
Registered Users
Nosie Rosie whats ebola...mean? Anyway well said however i myself dont want to die i want to be the first person to live for ever.
Posted on: 2004/8/14 11:06

From Tallmadge, Ohio
Group:
Registered Users
LOL....not many people want to die. But I certianly wouldn't wan tot live forever! You'd have to see everyone you know die before you! And you couldn't really befriend anyone, because don't you think they'd get suspicious when you didn't age?! :)
Ebola is a disease, mostly in 3rd world countries. But, I believe it spreads very rapidly through air particles. It basically breaks down every organ in your body and turns your insides into mush. Also, as your organs are dying, you bleed from every possible oraface. (Ears, eyes, nose, mouth, anal...etc...) I think from the time you get it until the time you are finally dead it only takes about 7 days. ( Also, as your organs die, you start to turn black. It usually starts from your feet up. The name ebola derives from the word Ebony, which means black in many languages)

My Website.. Titanic: Truth, Myths and Legends
Posted on: 2004/8/14 13:43
  •  rose89
      rose89

From somewhere deep down
Group:
Registered Users
[quote:bab9eea075="NosieRosie"]LOL....not many people want to die. But I certianly wouldn't wan tot live forever! You'd have to see everyone you know die before you! And you couldn't really befriend anyone, because don't you think they'd get suspicious when you didn't age?! :)
Ebola is a disease, mostly in 3rd world countries. But, I believe it spreads very rapidly through air particles. It basically breaks down every organ in your body and turns your insides into mush. Also, as your organs are dying, you bleed from every possible oraface. (Ears, eyes, nose, mouth, anal...etc...) I think from the time you get it until the time you are finally dead it only takes about 7 days. ( Also, as your organs die, you start to turn black. It usually starts from your feet up. The name ebola derives from the word Ebony, which means black in many languages)[/quote:bab9eea075]

oh wow. that is bad. i wouldnt want to die like that. i agree that drowning/freezing is not the worst way to die but also, knowing that there are people that could help you if they wanted and are not doing all that they can... i think thats the worse. i mean if you know that you're dying because you did it yourself (whatever it is) but knowing that you did nothing wrong and you're still going to die. thats just plain horrible. (im not talking about dying from a disease or something, i mean dying as a state of mind.)
"To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world."
~ ~
http://profiles.myspace.com/users/12108709
Posted on: 2004/8/14 18:03
  •  gothic_applesauce
      gothic_applesauce

From tennesse
Group:
Registered Users
when u say dieing from ur mind do u mean like going crazy and ur mind just gets really confused with everything around u
Posted on: 2004/8/14 21:03
  •  rose89
      rose89

From somewhere deep down
Group:
Registered Users
when i say dying as a state of mind, i mean when you realize that you are going to die and there's nothing or no one that could help you. then you just accept the facts, everything just looks the same and you cant think. thats when you're brain stops functioning. well, somepeople don't accept the facts but then in the end their brain stops working and thats what i mean by "dying as a state of mind". i dont know if its right but thats what i meant.
"To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world."
~ ~
http://profiles.myspace.com/users/12108709
Posted on: 2004/8/14 21:11
  •  gothic_applesauce
      gothic_applesauce

From tennesse
Group:
Registered Users
oh well thanks for explaining that for me it really helped but u know reality can also do that to u (make u feel like ur dieing) and in some ways really killing u "spiritualy" and u know what i mean by that cause we've talked about it well i guess thats all for now and i hope that this makes sence but i doubt it will cause nothing i say makes sence
Posted on: 2004/8/15 1:33
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic

You cannot start a new topic.
 You can view topic.
 You cannot reply to posts.
 You cannot edit your posts.
 You cannot delete your posts.
 You cannot add new polls.
 You cannot vote in polls.
 You cannot attach files to posts.
 You cannot post without approval.