Poster Thread Rated:  1 Votes
  •  S.A.M.
      S.A.M.
Re: Story behind your Username

From down south
Group:
Registered Users
i felt like saying it again.
"a world that sends you reeling, from decimated dreams, your misery and hate will kill us all. so paint it black and take it back lets shout it loud and clear. defient to the end we hear the call, to carry on"
-Welcome to the Black Parade
Posted on: 2006/7/19 22:47
Create PDF from Post Print
  •  Titanic King
      Titanic King

From Remyxxx777
Group:
Registered Users
Well, you are not aloud to say that again.
Posted on: 2006/7/19 22:53
  •  S.A.M.
      S.A.M.

From down south
Group:
Registered Users
who said?!!!!
"a world that sends you reeling, from decimated dreams, your misery and hate will kill us all. so paint it black and take it back lets shout it loud and clear. defient to the end we hear the call, to carry on"
Posted on: 2006/7/19 23:01
  •  Titanic King
      Titanic King

From Remyxxx777
Group:
Registered Users
Sorry my good friend Mark from Canada is calling.
He checks up on me everyday. He is really a good person.
Who Said thiuf jowjl oip8w==9 ujwoi . That is who said.
Posted on: 2006/7/19 23:06
  •  S.A.M.
      S.A.M.

From down south
Group:
Registered Users
your retarded!!!!!
Posted on: 2006/7/20 1:40
  •  Titanic King
      Titanic King

From Remyxxx777
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

dancing on titanic wrote:
your retarded!!!!!

Hey I told you I was mad. I think you understand now.
NO worries. I think you understand now.
Posted on: 2006/7/20 3:50
  •  S.A.M.
      S.A.M.

From down south
Group:
Registered Users
what ever
Posted on: 2006/7/20 3:52
  •  Titanic King
      Titanic King

From Remyxxx777
Group:
Registered Users
Forget you.
Hello VN. as you can see I am very mad at the moment.
Posted on: 2006/7/20 4:16
  •  lilcandycane
      lilcandycane

From
Group:
Registered Users
let's see my screen name...lil(because i am rather thin..5'8" 110 pounds)candy(because i hate my name Canaday, i thought candy sounded better0and cane(what else goes with candy?)
Posted on: 2006/7/20 4:22
  •  Vanishing Nightmare
      Vanishing Nightmare

From Kentucky, United States
Group:
Registered Users
lol how did a username background thread go into a flame field? I am staying out of it. I will share mine Titanic King already knows but those who doesn't know.

I have several meanings behind my username actually.

First meaning: Nightmare is a type of daemon horse breed fantasy creature of course. They can go by other names but "nightmare" is a common name for them.

Second meaning: I had a dream about a Oceanliner named "Vanishing Nightmare" highly intelligent and able to go underwater her funnels servered as like dorsal fins to cut through the water and moved back if she was going to dart forward. Her propellaer wasn't quite the normal proppelar you would see on ships instead it was like a butterfly coloured fluke of a fish tail and she had wings (also butterfly design) on the side so she was able to glide in the air short distances but mostly used for moving quickly in the water. She could also go underwater with her high tech shields that surrounds her so no water can get in and life support system.

She had had the ability to go invisable which is why she gained one title "vanishing" the nightmare part came from a few diffrent things. First of all on her bow had a large horse statue that over looked the water and at night her eyes would glow red but you would have to look for it. While in that dream i'd look at the statue and thinkt he red glow was all my imagenation.

And last but not least yet another reason she got the "nightmare" title. The last 3 decks know as the "Decks of Nightmares" this was her defence to keep people from reaching the bolier room who were not authorized who be aboard her and gained trust with the crew only then they would know truthfully how to get there. The deck of nightmares is defintally not a place to be.

Vanshing Nightmare is alive... cut deep enough into her hull (very thick hide) she can bleed and she can think she was half creature and half ship kind of like a cyborg I suppose. She was not crafted by humans but by my imagenation and woken up... deep underwater midship of her.

The general ship was very dark inside and unsuall twsited art carved into her walls, arches, or whatever else. She was beautiful and even though she looked very intimidating she was a very sweet ship but when I had this dream and it was just starting that... I was screaming. There was no lights on at all... I had no clue where I was, It was freaky. O_O

Her outward apperance was very pretty though. Main hull colour was deep purple, silver, and black when touching it felt smoothy and felt slight bumps and hard as a rock but when just looking at it. Looks like it would cut your hand from the way the colours give depth to her normal texture.

Lol yes I know stupid dream and stupid ship but I fairly enjoyed dreaming of her. She appeared through out my life through dreams all the same ship all the same gal didn't take a crew to run her though only needed one person because she WAS alive so like our bodies do everything without outside help she too can do it. She just needed companionship... she is totally awesome!

Third meaning: Whatever people see it is really it all works there is no right or wrong answer but the main background is my ship from my dream

-Cricket Korta'Ari-
Posted on: 2006/7/20 4:35
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic

You cannot start a new topic.
 You can view topic.
 You cannot reply to posts.
 You cannot edit your posts.
 You cannot delete your posts.
 You cannot add new polls.
 You cannot vote in polls.
 You cannot attach files to posts.