Average
      Bad
      Terrible
Poster Thread
  •  Anonymous
      Anonymous
the switch of titanic and olympic
Guest_Anonymous
it all started in 1911 when olympic had a ship go in the back end no one new the really damage to the ship till she returned to harlond and wolf were she was dry docked and drined and a masive hole appead that then harlond and wolf new that they be no way tht it world pas sea worthness if the inspecter new were to look as olympic would need her full back end rebuilding for her to pass for her certificat so harlond and wolf came up with the idea switching titanic with olympic and they had to come up with a idea to swap them with a work force of 1000.000 men to build them so they started to startb the switch and the other time worked removing anything with olympics name wer taken offf to titanic and put titanic or granded off the most notceable diffrence between the ships were the open promodes that are private on a deck and the restraunt on c deck witch after titanic went down olympic had these moderfacation done to it in 1912 when she was out of service for a while the other diffrence was olympics capten walk way was wood unlike titanic witch was steel and if it was a switch it be really hard to make it work as they need to get a hole i her and make her sink with out passingers realising like open the slus gates but if they were going to do that then they world of made sure they wqas anouth life boats for everyone on board and that the decks world have to be made for these changes and the life boats to be filled to maxam but they weree filled up to the minim of 12 or 30 max unlike were they could hold up to 75 big men in them as they were tested bye harlond and wolf
Posted on: 2006/7/12 15:15
Create PDF from Post Print
  •  Anonymous
      Anonymous
Re: the switch of titanic and olympic
Guest_Anonymous
Thanks 4 the info dude
I really need this
Posted on: 2006/10/10 10:54

From United Kingdom
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

titanicboss wrote:
it all started in 1911 when olympic had a ship go in the back end no one new the really damage to the ship till she returned to harlond and wolf were she was dry docked and drined and a masive hole appead that then harlond and wolf new that they be no way tht it world pas sea worthness if the inspecter new were to look as olympic would need her full back end rebuilding for her to pass for her certificat so harlond and wolf came up with the idea switching titanic with olympic and they had to come up with a idea to swap them with a work force of 1000.000 men to build them so they started to startb the switch and the other time worked removing anything with olympics name wer taken offf to titanic and put titanic or granded off the most notceable diffrence between the ships were the open promodes that are private on a deck and the restraunt on c deck witch after titanic went down olympic had these moderfacation done to it in 1912 when she was out of service for a while the other diffrence was olympics capten walk way was wood unlike titanic witch was steel and if it was a switch it be really hard to make it work as they need to get a hole i her and make her sink with out passingers realising like open the slus gates but if they were going to do that then they world of made sure they wqas anouth life boats for everyone on board and that the decks world have to be made for these changes and the life boats to be filled to maxam but they weree filled up to the minim of 12 or 30 max unlike were they could hold up to 75 big men in them as they were tested bye harlond and wolf

Full stops are your friend.
Posted on: 2006/10/10 16:29
  •  Anonymous
      Anonymous
Guest_Anonymous
Your mum is my friend too.
Posted on: 2006/10/10 20:25
  •  Anonymous
      Anonymous
Guest_Anonymous
Your mum is my friend too.
Posted on: 2006/10/10 20:26

From United Kingdom
Group:
Registered Users
Your sister is mine :P

I could do this all day, how about you e-mail me and we can exchange pointless insults all day.

Sarcasm btw ^^^^

CHILD!
Posted on: 2006/10/10 21:18
  •  Anonymous
      Anonymous
Guest_Anonymous
titanicboss 2 is really sad insalting the titanic community causing haver c with the titanic researchers as this is getting really perfectivc with the langaged that they are using and its insalting as they have used my name and put 2 next to it is really perfectic
Posted on: 2006/10/12 10:35

From
Group:
Webmasters
Registered Users
To the person starting this thread, I don't see how this thread fits into Nomadic. I have moved it to Olympic.

Please refrain from posting topics that obviously do not relate to the forum category. Doing so repeatedly will get you banned from this site.
Posted on: 2006/10/12 15:42
  •  Anonymous
      Anonymous
Guest_Anonymous
no one knows weather the titanic was swuted as when the russens did an trip down to titanic and scraped a bit of the paint name the name plaque and it ment to said olympic which no one can prove weather the titanic was sunk bye accident or on perpurse as the rivits in her frame work ansd that the workes put slag in the rivits mixture merking the rivits weaker then they were so this made the titanic very vonable in the water and the mixture in the steek was wak and was very brittal as the water was frezing so the metail was made weaker then it was
Posted on: 2006/10/17 12:05
  •  MGY Friend
      MGY Friend

From New Mexico, USA
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

titanicboss-disabled wrote:
no one knows weather the titanic was swuted as when the russens did an trip down to titanic and scraped a bit of the paint name the name plaque and it ment to said olympic which no one can prove weather the titanic was sunk bye accident or on perpurse as the rivits in her frame work ansd that the workes put slag in the rivits mixture merking the rivits weaker then they were so this made the titanic very vonable in the water and the mixture in the steek was wak and was very brittal as the water was frezing so the metail was made weaker then it was

I thought that this theory could be disproven by looking at the B deck windows which are a different configuration on Titanic. You can see that the ship in the right gantry at Harland and Wolff had the same window configuration as the ship that left Southamption (Titanic).

Also, they found Titanic's yard number (401) on the starboard wing propeller on the wreck (Although some of the conspiracy people think that it still is Olympic because the Olympic needed some of Titanic's parts after its collision with the Hawk).
The reason is that ship
has a purpose".

Sir Winston Churchill

www.mrmarshall.proboards62.com
Posted on: 2006/10/17 14:20
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic

You cannot start a new topic.
 You can view topic.
 You cannot reply to posts.
 You cannot edit your posts.
 You cannot delete your posts.