Bad
      Terrible
Poster Thread
  •  titanic 4 ever
      titanic 4 ever

From
Group:
Registered Users
[quote:a07f1257aa="bess"][quote:a07f1257aa="AnthonyElovestitanicmost"]my favorite part is when they ahow the interiors and accomadations of the ship and when the glass dome shatters i love the dome though [/quote:a07f1257aa]

i like the grand staircase, i'd love to have dressed up and walk down it like Lady Muck lol. although with my luck, or lack of it i would probaly fall and break something lol. i like the interiors too, very pretty[/quote:a07f1257aa]

I also agree with that too. Walking down the grand staircase must have been one of those things that you really wish you could do.
Posted on: 2004/3/1 14:03
Create PDF from Post Print

From bottom of the ocean near the titanic
Group:
Registered Users
[quote:7e38a625a4="Titanic_2004"][quote:7e38a625a4="ella m bullock"]but i also like to watch the ship sinking, it is both amazing and scary all at the same time. it sends a chill through you.[/quote:7e38a625a4]

I know what you mean. The special effects for that is amazing. I remember when I watched it at the cinema and I went with a friend, when there was the scene where the ship is upright but then part of it fell back down and there was all them people under it i just grabbed her arm and hid my face I just couldn't watch, I still have trouble watching that scene. I just can not imagine what those poor people were going through.

Helen[/quote:7e38a625a4]

The part that really bothered me was when it showed the woman and baby frozen in the water that is the worst part of the whole show i can't watch that part and I can"t understand why the producers would put that in the movie :x :shock:

Ella 8)

for titanic avatars here is a good spot for ones of jack rose and the two of them together
http://www.fortunecity.com/lavendar/casablanca/110/titanic.h...
Posted on: 2004/3/1 15:12
  •  Lights
      Lights

From
Group:
Registered Users
Ella,

I agree that the scene with the frozen mother and baby was pretty drastic, but I think that Cameron wanted to show that yes, there was all the glamour and glitz of TITANIC, but also that the human cost that night was horrible...1500-plus human beings died out there...unfortunately quite a number of them were women and children. I think that should never be forgotten
Posted on: 2004/3/1 15:20
  •  Anonymous
      Anonymous
Guest_Anonymous
im not keen on the mother and baby shot either, another part that always makes me cry is the bit where the Irish lady is putting her two children to bed and telling them about the land of tir- na -nog
Posted on: 2004/3/1 20:09
  •  Anonymous
      Anonymous
Guest_Anonymous
well yes of course walking down the sataircase i would have dresst in my best layed on a a railing holding on to an ornate column of oak and looked at the dome for well ever then i would have spent time exploring the resteaunts relaxed in the lounge and back to the staircase. But of course im too old to board a lifeboat and i would have stood solemnly on A deck of the staircase looking at the dome waiting for it to crash and witness the cold clutches of death.
Posted on: 2004/3/2 1:18
  •  Anonymous
      Anonymous
Guest_Anonymous
well anyway geting back on topic, another favourite scene of mine is the third class party, thats my idea of fun lol
Posted on: 2004/3/2 8:45
  •  titanic 4 ever
      titanic 4 ever

From
Group:
Registered Users
[quote:891c39a60d="bess"]well anyway geting back on topic, another favourite scene of mine is the third class party, thats my idea of fun lol[/quote:891c39a60d]

I got to meet the band, they are so much fun and really easy to get along with.
Posted on: 2004/3/2 12:24
  •  Anonymous
      Anonymous
Guest_Anonymous
did you really? wow where did you meet them?
Posted on: 2004/3/2 17:22
  •  Anonymous
      Anonymous
Guest_Anonymous
well i have a thread titled nearer my god to thee which was the last thing played by the band lol. yeah later lol
Posted on: 2004/3/2 21:04
  •  titanic 4 ever
      titanic 4 ever

From
Group:
Registered Users
[quote:aa72667a40="bess"]did you really? wow where did you meet them?[/quote:aa72667a40]

They are an actual band that was formed in Santa Monica, CA in 1996. Vocals, piano, accordion, spoons, harmonica is Patrick Murphy from Cork City, Ireland; bodhran, vocals, digeridoo is Steve Wehmeyer from New York; guitar, mandolin, bouzouki, vocals is Steve Twigger from Coventry, England.

The 2 newest members are: Ryan Lacey on drums and world percussion from CA; Tom Brown on Bagpipes from Ottawa, Canada, and Ellery Klein on fiddle from Cincinnati, OH.

They have 4 CD out right now and are working on their 5th one which should be out in spring.
Posted on: 2004/3/2 23:52
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic

You cannot start a new topic.
 You can view topic.
 You cannot reply to posts.
 You cannot edit your posts.
 You cannot delete your posts.
 You cannot add new polls.
 You cannot vote in polls.
 You cannot attach files to posts.
 You cannot post without approval.