Bad
      Terrible
Poster Thread
  •  titanics_angel
      titanics_angel

From
Group:
Registered Users
All there doing is asking history to repeat itself by creating the R.M.S. Titanic II. They need to leave it alone and let the people that died that night rest in peace. They talk about raising it and moving it and disturbing its' resting place. Well there all crazy. It is a grave not a tourst attraction! :x
Posted on: 2004/2/13 11:08
Create PDF from Post Print
  •  Anonymous
      Anonymous
Guest_Anonymous
[quote:ca35ccfa7d="titanics_angel"]All there doing is asking history to repeat itself by creating the R.M.S. Titanic II. They need to leave it alone and let the people that died that night rest in peace. They talk about raising it and moving it and disturbing its' resting place. Well there all crazy. It is a grave not a tourst attraction! :x[/quote:ca35ccfa7d]

well said, you've put how i feel into words lol welcome to the forum :D
Posted on: 2004/2/14 0:24
  •  Anonymous
      Anonymous
Guest_Anonymous
Gosh does this topic serously get me angry!!! :x Why the heck are they freakin screwing around in the ship! Making another Titanic no ive answeres this question about 10000000000000000 times THE TITANIC IS UNIQUE UNIQUE UNIQUE CAN I SAY THAT MORE TO INSTILL THAT IN YOUR HEADS GOSH DANGIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE TITANICS WOOD WAS HAND CARVED AND AS I STATED ABOVE WHITE STAR DOESNT EXIST SO CUNARD WOULD BUILD A WHITE STAR SHIP? NO REMEMBER WE MUST RESPECT THE GRAVE OF MANY PEOPLE. REBUILDING THE SHIP WOULD BE COOL, BUT IT WOULD BE EXPENSIVE AND WHO HS THAT KIND OF MONEY NOT J P MOGAN ORIGINAL OWNER OF WHITE STAR HES DEAD. BESIDES TOO MUCH OF EARTHS MATERIALS WOULD BE USED UP IRON WOOD ECT SO GIVE ME A BREAK I CANT STAND TO HEAR HOW THEY BUMPED INTO WALLS! THIS IS HORRIBLE THEY JUST SCREW THE WREAK IN FRONT OF GOD AND EVERYONE ELSE WELL I WONT STAND FOR IT! :x
Posted on: 2004/2/14 17:24
  •  Anonymous
      Anonymous
Guest_Anonymous
ok Anthony, take a deep breath lol. it is upsettig when people dont think what Titanics wreck represents, it is a graveyard and a memorial to all those people. it is also a corpse itself, it is no longer the glorious ship it once was but now a rusty shell. sorry if that offends anyone but its how i feel.
if you want to remember Titanic, then talk about the ship and her people and keep the memory alive by not forgetting what happened. making a new ship wont bring the origional back and raising her is like disturbing a grave site.
Posted on: 2004/2/14 18:09
  •  Anonymous
      Anonymous
Guest_Anonymous
Hey Ant, a couple tips, ok?

You want your voice to be heard. I understand that. But if you want your posts read, you need to make them accessible. Easy on the eyes.

Drop the caps. it's rude and people skip them, rather than hearing the points you make.

Breathe a bit. That's what the commas and periods are for. If you're not quite sure where to put them, try reading your post to an empty room, and every time you need to take a breath, use a comma or a period. Makes the reading [i:dce247d573]much[/i:dce247d573] easier.
Posted on: 2004/2/17 2:37
  •  titanic-heart
      titanic-heart
Re: titanic help

From
Group:
Registered Users
[quote:1ee0677e6f="legomaniac37"]well all i can say at the moment is if you need any info on titanic i might be able to help you[/quote:1ee0677e6f]
I d like to now if will have the second TITANIC!...I love so much the history and please wrote me back...
Thank you...
bye bye
Posted on: 2004/2/18 22:58
  •  Anonymous
      Anonymous
Guest_Anonymous
TH, a lot of people have discussed this to death, and if you look you'll find the threads on this board. The final answer seems to be it would cost too much and not make enough profit for people to do it. It ain't a-gonna happen. Sorry.
Posted on: 2004/2/19 15:10
  •  chwilliams14
      chwilliams14
yes there is a project aparently taking place on

From
Group:
Registered Users
the titanic II and it is called RMS Titanic II and the project has been started by CADA design group and parteners south africa
and they both have the money to build this so visit there web page for more information click here http://www.cada.co.uk/portfolio/brand/titanic/titanic.htm

ok bye bye bye :D :) :wink:
Posted on: 2004/2/27 20:40
  •  Anonymous
      Anonymous
Guest_Anonymous
OK folks I have been in contact with them and will let you know as soon as they call me back - ok? No need to keep on giving us the same info, people, I'm checking it all out now.
Posted on: 2004/2/27 20:42
  •  chwilliams14
      chwilliams14
hi who did you phone

From
Group:
Registered Users
CADA design group did you call them ??
Posted on: 2004/2/27 22:52
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic