Main Menu
Recent News
Latest Articles
Random photos

Titanic.com - Titanic News, Photos, Articles & Research | Forum Index
   Anything else
  James Cameron's Titanic Explorer - it won't work - HELP!

Browsing this Thread:   6 Anonymous Users

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic

•  Rate Thread
      Rate this Thread
      Excellent
      Good
      Average
      Bad
      Terrible
Poster Thread
  •  Anonymous
      Anonymous
Guest_Anonymous
Darn straight - I'm thinking of borrowing a friend's or something!
Posted on: 2004/3/10 21:32
Create PDF from Post Print
  •  Rosie1912
      Rosie1912

From
Group:
Registered Users
My husband has Windows XP and I've installed it on his computer and it works fine.. Goes slow but I think that's just the game in general..

Are you still having probs with it?? If so, I can ask him tomorrow as he knows his stuff about computers..might can tell me how to tell you to get it working..
Posted on: 2004/4/6 0:54
  •  Anonymous
      Anonymous
Guest_Anonymous
Well mine still won't - keep getting something about "Needs 3MB of virtual memory to run" - which I have!
Posted on: 2004/4/6 20:52
  •  Rosie1912
      Rosie1912

From
Group:
Registered Users
[quote:a45e9f334a="Teamtunafish"]Well mine still won't - keep getting something about "Needs 3MB of virtual memory to run" - which I have![/quote:a45e9f334a]

Hubby is the computer whiz of the 2 of us (I'm the better webdesigner of the 2 of us..lol) but I'll ask him tomorrow what could the problem be and I'll let you know what it could possibly be and a possible solution.
Posted on: 2004/4/6 22:40
  •  Anonymous
      Anonymous
Guest_Anonymous
Thanks a bunch - if push comes to shove, I'll use my husband's, but you know how guys are about their computers.....
Posted on: 2004/4/6 22:42
  •  Rosie1912
      Rosie1912

From
Group:
Registered Users
[quote:9a94ebe598="Teamtunafish"]Thanks a bunch - if push comes to shove, I'll use my husband's, but you know how guys are about their computers.....[/quote:9a94ebe598]

LOL I know EXACTLY what you mean.. I had a Windows 98 that my husband had since like begining of 98 (or was it 97 and he upgraded..don't remember) and so it was slowly loosing it..lol Well my stepfather in law got my brother in laws computer as my brother in law was getting a new one so he gave the stepfather the computer... Well stepfather in law decided he wanted a better, newer one (Despite the fact he'd never used the one he'd gotten from BIL) but he wanted it for internet and such.. So he got him one and guess who got Brother in law's... So Now I have a nice newer computer, Windows 98 still but a HECK of a lot faster than my old one...

What's funny though is, even though hubby and I have our own computers...sometimes he'll get up before I do and use BOTH of them at the same time..He'll play games on his and download things onto mine...lol
Posted on: 2004/4/6 22:50
  •  Anonymous
      Anonymous
Guest_Anonymous
Musical computers! We did the same with mine - I'm the power user in the family - mine to son Charles (the elder) his to son Jim, Jim's to husband, who only uses it for bridge games and writing (he's an author), and Alexis' to this place in DC where they refurbish them and give them to underpriveledged kids.
Posted on: 2004/4/6 23:02
  •  Anonymous
      Anonymous
Guest_Anonymous
Go figure - I put it on my laptop and it works fine, except it won't go to full screen. And that's an XP too so I guess I must have a conflict with another program on my big guy.

Thanks to all for your help.
Posted on: 2004/4/15 20:49
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic

You cannot start a new topic.
 You can view topic.
 You cannot reply to posts.
 You cannot edit your posts.
 You cannot delete your posts.
 You cannot add new polls.
 You cannot vote in polls.
 You cannot attach files to posts.