Terrible
Poster Thread Rated:  12 Votes
  •  Titanic_charlie
      Titanic_charlie
Re: IM GONA TRIE TO MAKE A ASECOND TITANIC

From
Group:
Registered Users
That is amazing for a nine year old , i know a lot things about the ship i know that 1500 people died and so on. actually 3 quarters of free time are spent doing research on Titanic, im 13, when the movie came out i was only 2 , and we saw it at an out door theater , and when your 2 , and your outside , looking at a 100 foot screen , it looks pretty real. oh and Titanic only stopped at two pleases before Ireland (Southampton , and Churaberg). I really enjoy seeing some one at that young knowing so much about it.

Richest man: John Jacob Astor A.K.A. J.J. Astor

designer: Thomas Andrews age 39

Captain: Edward J. Smith

What made Titanic bigger then its Sister Ship Olympic was her extra promanod suits.

Owner: J.P. Morgen

built in: Belfast Ireland

the 95th anniversary of the sinking will be April 14 at 11:40 p.m. - April 15 at 2:20 A.M.

Survivors left today: 2 both living in England
Posted on: 2007/3/1 2:28
Create PDF from Post Print
  •  csxman
      csxman

From Moravia NY
Group:
Registered Users
thats is going to be imposible. there is no way to make a second Titanic.
i mind you try to do a model. thats works better. trust me.
Posted on: 2007/3/6 0:51
  •  hevmckev
      hevmckev

From
Group:
Registered Users
Hey little girl,I think theres alot more to know about TITANIC.How many crew were on board?How many tons of coal was needed to keep the ship running?How long did it take to build the ship?How many crew members actually survived or perished?You think your the only one who knows what information you know?Yeah right,WHATEVER.How about doing some real research and finding new information.We all learnt that #OOPS# in school.Maybe you should pay more attention to you english and actually learn how to spell,IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted on: 2007/3/8 5:20
  •  Titanic_charlie
      Titanic_charlie

From
Group:
Registered Users
you need to sedle down . and shut the #OOPS# up. and im a boy,and we didnt learn anything about titanic in school. i did cold heard research . and yes , we should know more important things , but i was giving examples , and if i dont spell a word write its because i type fast , little girl, . so now whats your come back #OOPS#! i stay up hours into the night reading books about titanic , and i was complimenting you , im sorry if i dont now every quarter of an inch of how long it was , i do more research in the people and architech of the ship , . so come on give me your comeback , you little stuck-up snot . and im 4 years older then you so i wouldnt say little if i were you!
Posted on: 2007/3/10 6:01
  •  Captain Dan
      Captain Dan

From Maryland, United States
Group:
Registered Users
Going to make a second Titanic?

A South African investor was reportedly going to do just that about seven or eight years back. It even made it into Popular Mechanics. But then nothing ever came of it. Since then, the QM2 has sailed.

Perhaps the time is right.

Daniel
Posted on: 2007/3/28 14:50

From Titanic's Heart
Group:
Registered Users
look, i'm sorry "gal of titanic", but u dont have to be rude about or brag about your knowledge. I'm impressed with the info u learned at nine. If you know everything, I have a few questions 4 u. 1. what does the "J" in J. Bruce Ismay stand for? 2.How many women were on board? final question. 3. where was the tea from?
when and if u have the answers, tell me. thnks.

jacknrose

Dedicated to all those lost and saved, that they may rest in peace.
Posted on: 2007/3/31 21:31
  •  Captain Dan
      Captain Dan

Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

DANNYJ wrote:
LOL! who would want to ride a ship POLUTING the air, only goes like 800 miles PER DAY, and is exactly same as the 1912 version.LOL! plus you will need the RIGHT TOOLS whcih aren't avalible in the 21st century and people and about 4 BILLION DOLLARS!

Well, lots of people would pay to sail on an Olympic Class liner of 1912. You'd be surprised at how many people will pay for a taste of nostalgia.

The tools to build such a ship are certainly available. But it would have to be built to give the 'Titanic' experience while conforming to modern safety regs.

In order for such a ship to be built now, it would have to be drastically different below the waterline and powered by modern engines in order to be profitably operated. But throw in a bit of air conditioning, and the rest is just fine.

If another Titanic is built with the look and flavor of the original, you bet I'd be on board

Daniel
Posted on: 2007/3/31 22:12
  •  Raz
      Raz

From
Group:
Registered Users
I'd really enjoy seeing you attempt to make a second Titanic. How would you do it, anyway? The first movie pretty much covered everything, y'know. You're only nine, remember that. You'll have to make scripts, find an agent to recruit actors/actresses, find a set designer, ect. Just because you know 'everything' about the Titanic, doesn't mean you should make a movie.
Posted on: 2007/4/9 17:24
  •  Captain Dan
      Captain Dan

Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Raz wrote:
I'd really enjoy seeing you attempt to make a second Titanic. How would you do it, anyway? The first movie pretty much covered everything, y'know. You're only nine, remember that. You'll have to make scripts, find an agent to recruit actors/actresses, find a set designer, ect. Just because you know 'everything' about the Titanic, doesn't mean you should make a movie.

I'm pretty sure that she means a new ship, not film.

Daniel
Posted on: 2007/4/9 18:30
  •  Kathi
      Kathi

From Germany
Group:
Registered Users
This idea of building a ship that is just like the real Titanic is CRAZY
It shouldn't be done. This would maybe destroy much of Titanic's fame, and I don't mean the movie.
But I'd love to have a model of it. A BIG one, please.

And by the way, you should cool down, all of you. Don't be so rude to *gal of titanic*, she cries when somecalls her a #OOPS#.

Posted on: 2007/4/10 19:09
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic

You cannot start a new topic.
 You can view topic.
 You cannot reply to posts.
 You cannot edit your posts.
 You cannot delete your posts.
 You cannot add new polls.
 You cannot vote in polls.
 You cannot attach files to posts.
 You cannot post without approval.