Bad
      Terrible
Poster Thread
  •  ERIC THE NUTTY RED HEAD
      ERIC THE NUTTY RED HEAD

From Glasgow
Group:
Registered Users
i want to see the passion but i'm far too young (only by 2 dumb years..in scotland it's rated 18 but in irelnds it's 15PG) mum woudl have been happy 4 me 2 see it so she might take me and just say i'm 18 (pass the make up and high heels).

i watched and interview with the guy who plays Jesus (Jim sumthing begins with c can';t remember his last name) and the intervier said how sum ppl couldn't watch jesus get whipped and he said "thats a good critcal point. i think that the reason people look away is they can;t face there sins that jesus paid for" (i believe the reason that jesus died on the cross was becasue of sin and you can;t go to heaven with sin in your life....but i believe children who maybe don;t understand the gossipel automatically go to heaven)
Posted on: 2004/4/16 15:27
Create PDF from Post Print
  •  Anonymous
      Anonymous
Guest_Anonymous
i really want to see it, but i'll have to wait until it comes out on dvd or something. my freind saw it and she had a emotional breakdown, she said it was soo upsetting to see what Jesus went through for us :(
Posted on: 2004/4/16 17:03

From Tallmadge, Ohio
Group:
Registered Users
okay...remember, this is a forum and we're allowed to say our opinions...so no one yell at me or judge me please....I want to see it but I as well and waiting for it to come out on DVD...only because I'm not religious at all and I don't feel the need to rush out and see it. Everyone tells me they cried seeing what he went through for us, but to me it's just another movie. (PLEASE PLEASE don't yell at me...please?!)

Oh, and Eric...I know his last name, but I don't think I can spell it right. Cavezel? Something like that.
Posted on: 2004/4/16 23:01
  •  Anonymous
      Anonymous
Guest_Anonymous
Jenn, no-one will yell at you, your entitled to your opinion as much as everyone else.
i am religious but i'm waiting for it to come out on DVD because i dont want want to spend money to go and see it, when in a little while, i can buy it and keep it forever. lol
and if your not religious, then it is just another movie, so you have no reason to feel bad for saying that. :wink:
Posted on: 2004/4/17 12:04
  •  Betty
      Betty

From Albany, New York
Group:
Registered Users
JB, you are right everyone is entitled to their opinion. I have not seen it and will not go to the theatre to view it. I heard it is very emotional/gory so will stay away.

I am the same with a lot of movies, I wait for them to come out on DVD?
Posted on: 2004/4/17 12:51

From Tallmadge, Ohio
Group:
Registered Users
yep...either that or until they hit the dollar movies...lol..unless I know it'll be better seeing it with a big screen and surround sound. LOL
Posted on: 2004/4/18 8:11
      ERIC THE NUTTY RED HEAD

From Glasgow
Group:
Registered Users
it's ok!!! you are intitiled to your opion!!!
but i was told it's not as gory as the start of saving privet ryan and it's more brutel than gory
Posted on: 2004/4/18 16:37
      ERIC THE NUTTY RED HEAD

From Glasgow
Group:
Registered Users
it's ok!!! you are intitiled to your opion!!!
but i was told it's not as gory as the start of saving privet ryan and it's more brutel than gory
Posted on: 2004/4/18 16:37

From Tallmadge, Ohio
Group:
Registered Users
Ya know, so many people thought that part of Saving Private Ryan was gross, I just thought it was cool and wondered how it was made...lol...

But do you wanna know what movie was gory and brutal? Texas Chainsaw Massacre....THAT was a good scary movie....I mean, it's based on someone's actual life, so it was real....but that's what made it worse...just thinking that somewhere out there someone actually did that stuff. I couldn't sleep for a week, and I still have trouble going in my basement when I'm home alone. I would recomment that movie to ANYONE!
Posted on: 2004/4/18 23:12
  •  Betty
      Betty

From Albany, New York
Group:
Registered Users
JB, I saw the "original" Chain Saw Massacre and no, I did not know it was true!!!! Wow, that is really scary. I cannot watch scary movies at night. I have to watch them in the daytime or I get scared out of my wits<LOL> or get nighmares or both. I also saw the "original" Dawn of the Dead" and that was terrible, ugh
Posted on: 2004/4/19 21:21
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic

You cannot start a new topic.
 You can view topic.
 You cannot reply to posts.
 You cannot edit your posts.
 You cannot delete your posts.
 You cannot add new polls.
 You cannot vote in polls.
 You cannot attach files to posts.
 You cannot post without approval.