Bad
      Terrible
Poster Thread
  •  Rosie1912
      Rosie1912

From
Group:
Registered Users
Ah you have the crystal glasses, so yours are different than mine.. Are they the Stuart Waterford Crystal ones (I think that's the name)..?

[quote:510b97d5b7="JByard"]wow...that's just amazing Rosie! How much would you say you've spent on collecting these things all together?[/quote:510b97d5b7]

Oh geez, I really haven't a clue... The chair alone cost me a nice sum. alone, then there's the dresses, Historical Books, Movie Books, Novels, Movies, documentories (and award shows and interviews but those are off TV but hey I needed to buy tapes to record them right?), Jewelry, Reproductions, China and Dishes (ie Glasses) (and we all know how much the china alone goes for), Original Items, Original Props, Clothing, Games, Autographs, Pictures, J. Peterman things, CD's, Cassettes, Computer Games, Promotional Stuff, Pins/Buttons, Magazines, Posters & Prints, Filmcells & Lithographs, Puzzles, Postcards, Keychains, Stationary Sets, Movie on Tour Items, Rose doll and dresses for her, the Porcelain Rose doll and the other Titanic dolls I've got and ofcourse the Misc things that I don't know what catagory to put them in..lol

I've got a list of my full collection (probably plus a few little things that I might have looked over), I'm awaiting a few things to arrive from my ebay buying and once I get them I'll add them to my ever growing list and post the link to the list here.. So considering that's just my catagorized list of things I've got.... Ugh I don't really even have a ball park figure..lol
Posted on: 2004/4/9 0:23
Create PDF from Post Print
  •  titanic 4 ever
      titanic 4 ever

From
Group:
Registered Users
I'm not sure if they are real crystal or what they are.
Posted on: 2004/4/9 3:27
  •  Anonymous
      Anonymous
Guest_Anonymous
T4, the easiest way to test them is to take a tiny bit of water on your forefinger and run it around the rim - if the glass "sings" (trust me, if it does you'll know) it's crystal.
Posted on: 2004/4/9 3:31
  •  Betty
      Betty

From Albany, New York
Group:
Registered Users
Rosie, your collection is amazing. You listed original items, could you tell us what they are?
Titanic 4 ever, love those glasses!! I do not have any glasses or China, yet<LOL>
Posted on: 2004/4/9 12:21
  •  titanic 4 ever
      titanic 4 ever

From
Group:
Registered Users
I love them too. I hardly use them because I want to keep them in good shape/condition.
Posted on: 2004/4/9 14:42
  •  Rosie1912
      Rosie1912

From
Group:
Registered Users
[quote:b752da73e2="Betty"]Rosie, your collection is amazing. You listed original items, could you tell us what they are?
Titanic 4 ever, love those glasses!! I do not have any glasses or China, yet<LOL>[/quote:b752da73e2]

I've been tempted to get me some of those wine glasses as well, they really are pretty, but are right expensive.. They look like StuartWaterford but if she got them at a exhibit I don't know about them selling StuartWaterford there..maybe...

Original items lets see..
1912 V Nickel
2 1912 Barberhead Dimes
Coal Brought up from the Wreck site
April 1912 magazine
September 1913 Magazine (I believe this is the one that has an article about Baby Astor)
1912 book written by Passenger Jaques (sp?) Futrelle before he sailed on the Titanic, his wife had it published after the sinking..

And a Newspaper but I THINK the newspaper is a reproduction but I can't tell! lol I really want to say it is, but it's framed none the less..
Posted on: 2004/4/9 16:53

From Tallmadge, Ohio
Group:
Registered Users
wow..that just amazed me..and you haven't even been collecting too long...I've been into this thing for quite a few years now and I'm not even in the same ballpark as you, collection wise....lol..although, it's kinda been on the back burner for me lately.. :)
Posted on: 2004/4/10 3:05
  •  Rosie1912
      Rosie1912

From
Group:
Registered Users
lol with me it's mostly ebay... And I'll go for cheap things (sometimes) like books, alot of times you can find them for little of nothing, I just bought "Unsinkable" by Daniel Allen Butler for 99cents...
Posted on: 2004/4/10 8:57
  •  MelD1954
      MelD1954
my favorite collectable

From
Group:
Registered Users
I bought a piece of Titanic's anthricite(coal) years ago,,,complete with a video and COA,,i have lost the certificate,,can anyone help me out with a way of contacting the right people/web site to get a new one?,,my e-mail address is
Posted on: 2004/4/24 17:00
  •  MelD1954
      MelD1954

From
Group:
Registered Users
Rosie1912,,can you help me?
Posted on: 2004/4/24 17:02
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic

You cannot start a new topic.