Terrible
Poster Thread
  •  alice_586
      alice_586
Saddest moments

From Detroit, MI
Group:
Registered Users
Hi, havent you watched Titanic almost a million times and you still cry? Well, I do. :) And I thought it'be cool if some people would share the moments where their heart sinks.

Does anyone have any favortie characters, other than and Jack and Rose?

Who did a better job of acting on the movie, Jack or Rose?

In your mind, go to the part where the capitan is having a small meeting right after the iceberg hit. He discusses it mostly with the man that build titanic, Whats his name? I knew it, but now, damn it, I cant remember...Mr. what-is-his-las-name?

If you have any comments on those topics your welcome to reply.

Also, one of the moments where I burst out crying is when in the end, they show all the people that didnt try to escape, like a mother and her two little kids lying in bed and she is reading a story to them, and the saddest moment probably is when The Capital and the guy that build the ship go down and wait, then the water brakes the glass and the rooms is filled with water.. This is a sad movie, but it also ironic, funny , and great in its own way! I love it!!

One of my favorite characters ,after Jack and Rose, is the guy that build the ship (damn it cant remember his name!) He has a great heart!

It is really hard for me to judge the acting job of Jack and Rose, they both did fenominal in their own ways..

please leave your comments or opinions here

-Alice
Posted on: 2003/1/9 0:47
Create PDF from Post Print
  •  Anonymous
      Anonymous
andrews
Guest_Anonymous
his name was thomas andrews. I think the sadest part is when andrews is in the smoking room and he is just waiting there to die.i think victor garber(andrews) is the best actor in the movie and my favourite.I think he is the best ship builder the world would ever be!
Posted on: 2003/1/9 13:03
  •  *Midnight~Star*
      *Midnight~Star*

From
Group:
Registered Users
I thought the whole second part of the movie was sad....i thought that part was sad when at the end when the men were going around in the boats looking for survivors they showed a woman frozen to death in the water still holding on to her baby also frozen.....and also dont feel bad i still cry everytime i watch it also.

[color=red:3e51ce7c09][size=24:3e51ce7c09]Very sad!!![/color:3e51ce7c09][/size:3e51ce7c09]
Posted on: 2003/1/11 4:29
  •  nightangel
      nightangel

From Vancouver, Canada
Group:
Registered Users
The part when Rose is on the piece of panelling and Jack is in the water is very sad and also the part when they are looking for survivors in the water. I think the music is used very effectively in the movie and creates a wonderful/sad atomosphere.
Posted on: 2003/1/12 4:30
  •  Anonymous
      Anonymous
Guest_Anonymous
I think the saddest moment was when Rose let Jack go down into the ocean.
Posted on: 2003/1/24 22:34
  •  Anonymous
      Anonymous
SaD!
Guest_Anonymous
[color=#ff00da:df41f26a5d] this is one of the only movies ive ever cryed in. i still cry ever time i see it. just at the poor 3rd class people who have given up on making it out (i.e. mom and children, two old people in bed...). also it is sad when helga falls off from next to rose, because only one night earlier these people were truly enjoying themselves, even though they didn't have much money. for some reason in htis movie movie more than others i don't look as the actors as actors but as people, do you know what i mean? pretty much the whole second half is sad, except for the very ending, which is my favorite part, so cute to see everyone from titanic reunited. maybe you can tell~titanic is my favorite movie too![/color:df41f26a5d][size=18:df41f26a5d][/size:df41f26a5d]
Posted on: 2003/2/9 22:59
  •  Anonymous
      Anonymous
SaD!
Guest_Anonymous
this is one of the only movies ive ever cryed in. i still cry ever time i see it. just at the poor 3rd class people who have given up on making it out (i.e. mom and children, two old people in bed...). also it is sad when helga falls off from next to rose, because only one night earlier these people were truly enjoying themselves, even though they didn't have much money. for some reason in htis movie movie more than others i don't look as the actors as actors but as people, do you know what i mean? pretty much the whole second half is sad, except for the very ending, which is my favorite part, so cute to see everyone from titanic reunited. maybe you can tell~titanic is my favorite movie too![size=18:ce65de55ff][/size:ce65de55ff]
Posted on: 2003/2/9 22:59
  •  Anonymous
      Anonymous
Guest_Anonymous
this is the best movie i have ever seen and i consider it #1 even though it is #1 already from all the movies... everytime i see movie no matter how many times i still cry.... the most part that made me cry everytime is when rose was on the piece of wood and jack was holding on her hand and he starting talking to her and also the part when rose let go of his hand and he ied right through there... o ya and another part was when u saw all those ppl dead frozen in the water exciapply the one with little baby as i said i watched many many other movies and this movie is the only one i condsider the best romantic, sad, loveable, enjoyable, educational movie ever!
Posted on: 2003/7/16 16:23
  •  Anonymous
      Anonymous
sad part of the movie
Guest_Anonymous
:twisted: the saddest part for me is when it was made, yeha it was a good movie but it couldve gone into waaay more detials, been longer, and more action than what little it had! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :!: [color=indigo:182b01edc9][/color:182b01edc9][size=18:182b01edc9][/size:182b01edc9]
Posted on: 2003/7/29 0:02
  •  Anonymous
      Anonymous
Guest_Anonymous
ARE U CRAZY? have u seen the movie? I have, a nd i thought that it was boring somtimes but still think that it was ok. You Suck from Me
Posted on: 2003/8/19 1:14
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic

You cannot start a new topic.
 You can view topic.
 You cannot reply to posts.
 You cannot edit your posts.
 You cannot delete your posts.
 You cannot add new polls.
 You cannot vote in polls.
 You cannot attach files to posts.
 You cannot post without approval.