Bad
      Terrible
Poster Thread
  •  jackandroseforever
      jackandroseforever

From Australia
Group:
Registered Users
the saddest parts of titanic are when Jack tells Rose to get on the boat and she is going down, Jack looks so lost, and you can tell the love between them is so beautiful.
Also, where rose says, "There's a boat, Jack" and then she finds him dead.

I always cry when i see Titanic, its so sad, the first time i watched it, i cried on and off for 2 days. :(
Jack and rose make such a good couple, i wish he didnt die :|
Posted on: 2003/12/1 7:34
Create PDF from Post Print
  •  TitanicSinker1912
      TitanicSinker1912

From USA
Group:
Registered Users
the part that really makes me cry (saddly) is wen jack dies and just watching people jump off the ship cuz they no they gonna die so sad but theres another part but it really romantice its wen jack and rose r standing in front of the ship on the last nite titanic ever saw day light so sweet!!
Posted on: 2004/1/11 20:18
  •  titanic over
      titanic over

From
Group:
Registered Users
When it showed the mom holding the baby dead. But why is everyone so caring about Jack's death?:
Posted on: 2004/1/11 23:59
  •  TitanicSinker1912
      TitanicSinker1912

From USA
Group:
Registered Users
we care cuz jack was such a loving sweet not to metion hot! and all he really wanted was to save rose and be with her! it was soo sad
Posted on: 2004/1/12 0:56
  •  Betty
      Betty

From Albany, New York
Group:
Registered Users
I think the saddest moment was when Rose realizes that Jack is dead and has to let go of his hand.
Posted on: 2004/1/12 22:36
  •  chocki_freddo_froggie
      chocki_freddo_froggie

From
Group:
Registered Users
I just watched Titanic cause I haven't seen it in ages and I thought the saddest part was when the band said their good-byes and started to walk away, but then they all started playing again.

I also thought it was really sad when Rose left Jack to get in the boat but then decided she couldn't leave him so she jumped back onto the ship.
Posted on: 2004/1/19 13:05
  •  Betty
      Betty

From Albany, New York
Group:
Registered Users
Chocki,
yes I also agree, the band leaving and then coming back to play again. How sad and to know none of them survived is even worse.

Rose getting out of the boat to be with Jack, I most likely would have done the same?

Betty
Posted on: 2004/1/19 16:12
  •  Raven
      Raven

From ..Stalker..O.o;;
Group:
Registered Users
Yeah...the band part was sad.

The part where that one lifeboat came back searching for survivors and it showed all of the frozen corpses was sad, too.
Posted on: 2004/1/19 16:20
  •  adalexandria
      adalexandria
my teary moments

From rhode island
Group:
Registered Users
I hadn't watched this film in ages and I recently bought the DVD so I watched it again a few nights ago. Titanic is one of the only films that can make me cry and I was literally bawling like a baby by the movie's end. The saddest moments IMO are

1. When the camera shows all the photos of Rose's life and her doing all the activities her and Jack had promised to do together when they got off the ship. On one hand this was a beautiful scene because it showed that she was a strong woman and could lead on in life like she had promised Jack, on the other hand it was very sad that he was not there to be with her.

2. The very end when Rose dies in her bed and goes back to the Titanic and is reunited with all of the people who died on the ship and her true love Jack, waiting for her at the top of the stairs, as if her had been waiting there Rose's whole life. Some people have said that she was asleep during this and was dreaming, however, I believe that she had died because she had accomplished everything she wanted to fulfill in life, she told someone about Jack and everything that happened aboard Titanic (as well as her original identity), she freed herself of la coeur de la mer diamond necklace that she had kept in secrecy for so long. It just felt as if things were settled and she was dying where her life really began, at the Titanic. Also, I believe she died in this scene because she was "a little old lady warm in her bed" as Jack fortold and when she returned to Titanic she was in all white, as if an angel. Anyhow, this is what I consider the saddest scene of the film.

3. When Rose is being lowered into the Atlantic in the lifeboat and realizes that she cannot go without Jack. It always makes me think of my boyfriend and how I would react in the same situation (exactly the same!)

4. Finally, when Rose lands at NY and tells the man that her name is Rose Dawson and stares at the Statue of Liberty. It is a scene of complete loneliness and emptiness and I always feel sad that after all that happened and all he did for her, Jack wasnt able to survive in the end.

I'm starting to get all weepy again now!
Posted on: 2004/1/21 6:45
  •  Mountie
      Mountie

From Oregon
Group:
Registered Users
For me, the saddest moment is the whole sequence of scenes when the band is playing "Nearer My God to Thee." It was one of the first moments when the audience momentarily gets to remove themselves from Jack and Rose's relationship to see just how the other 1,500 passengers are affected by the tragedy.
Posted on: 2004/1/23 21:06
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic

You cannot start a new topic.
 You can view topic.
 You cannot reply to posts.
 You cannot edit your posts.
 You cannot delete your posts.
 You cannot add new polls.
 You cannot vote in polls.
 You cannot attach files to posts.
 You cannot post without approval.