Poster Thread
  •  Thomas Andrews Junior
      Thomas Andrews Junior
Ciao a tutti! Hello to everyones!

From Catanzaro, Italy
Group:
Registered Users
Hello Titanic.com members!

My name is Gaetano Anania and I am an italian student. This is the first message that I leave in this site, cause I registered myself from today. I have a great passion for Titanic and all the great historical transatlantics. And I like to study the development of Naval Engineering during the centuries. Therefore next year I will study Naval Engineering in Genova, the European Culture Capital Town 2004. I have a great knowledge for the historical ships, particurarly for Titanic. I am already member of A.St.I.N.(Naval Engineering Students Association)in Italy, and for my great historical preparation I became the ideator and the only moderator of the forum PORTO TRANSATLANTICI STORICI E NAVI MODERNE (HISTORICAL TRANSATLANTICS AND MODERN SHIPS PORT)dedicated to the ships of all eras. You can visit it on this address www.ingegnerianavale.com. I am directly in contact with much of Naval Engineers who work in the great italian business FINCANTIERI the biggest contructor of ships in the world (Fincantieri has built somes of the greatest ships of the world like Carnival Conquest, Grand Princess and Zuiderdam). I am ever in contact with these my friends tha work in all the marine italian towns like Genova, Trieste, Napoli and Palermo and give me every day news from the fantastic world of Naval Engineering. I also written a long article on Titanic inmy forum (in italian however). I am happy to become a member of this site with the nick Thomas Andrews Junior. On my site my nick is Thomas Andrews. He was sfortuned but I think that he was a fantastic man and a true hero. Bye to everyone!
Posted on: 2004/6/1 13:44
Create PDF from Post Print
  •  Anonymous
      Anonymous
Guest_Anonymous
Well wlcome aboard and we're glad to see you!
Posted on: 2004/6/4 18:42
  •  Thomas Andrews Junior
      Thomas Andrews Junior

From Catanzaro, Italy
Group:
Registered Users
Hello teamtunafish!

I appreciate very much your reception. I received from you an e-mail but I had some problems with the link that you gave me. The page is not visualized. Could you give the correct link? I will happy to give you direct informations from the fantastic world of Naval Engineering, if you will need them. Soon I will start my study of Naval Engineering and I will can give you great informations. I'm following the construction of the Costa Magica that will be more great than Costa Fortuna that now is the biggest ship in the italian history. Here we consider it like the REX's heir! Where are you from? And what do you study? Naval Engineering is my life's passion. I apologize you for my possibles mistakes writing in English. Ciao!

[b:fe84fb4f90] Thomas Andrews Junior[/b:fe84fb4f90]
Posted on: 2004/6/4 22:05
  •  Mountie
      Mountie

From Oregon
Group:
Registered Users
A big welcoming "hello" to you Thomas Andrews Junior! Glad to have you here. :D
Posted on: 2004/6/4 23:54
  •  Anonymous
      Anonymous
Guest_Anonymous
Hey Mountie, where in Oregon? I used to live in Tacoma!
Posted on: 2004/6/4 23:58
  •  Mountie
      Mountie

From Oregon
Group:
Registered Users
I live in Portland. Wow, Tacoma! Washington is a great state. How long did you happen to live there?
Posted on: 2004/6/5 0:12
  •  Anonymous
      Anonymous
Guest_Anonymous
I was stationed there at McCord AFB for five years, and LOVED it.
Posted on: 2004/6/5 17:41
  •  Mountie
      Mountie

From Oregon
Group:
Registered Users
That's wonderful Teamtunafish! I hope the infamous Pacific NW winter weather didn't get to you too badly. Did you happen to come down to Oregon ever/very often?
Posted on: 2004/6/6 6:05
  •  Anonymous
      Anonymous
Guest_Anonymous
Yes, my best friend's family used to live in Olympia - beautiful area!
Posted on: 2004/6/6 15:00
  •  Mountie
      Mountie

From Oregon
Group:
Registered Users
Well, I have to admit...I'm partial to it here. But then again, I've lived here all my life, so I don't have anything to judge it against.
Posted on: 2004/6/6 19:38
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic

You cannot start a new topic.
 You can view topic.
 You cannot reply to posts.
 You cannot edit your posts.
 You cannot delete your posts.
 You cannot add new polls.
 You cannot vote in polls.
 You cannot attach files to posts.
 You cannot post without approval.