Main Menu
Recent News
Latest Articles
Random photos

Titanic.com - Titanic News, Photos, Articles & Research | Forum Index
   Titanic news
  Do u think people should take things from the titanic site?

Browsing this Thread:   9 Anonymous Users

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic

•  Rate Thread
      Rate this Thread
      Excellent
      Good
      Average
      Bad
      Terrible
Poster Thread
  •  Anonymous
      Anonymous
Re: Do u think people should take things from the titanic site?
Guest_Anonymous
Well here is what I think robbing the titanic is like robbing the dead and that is just cruel. Why would someone need someones old comb or hair brushand if they do bring stuff up do they return it to the rightful owners the children, grandchildren or whatefer of the person it belonged to.................NO i dont think so . so it is stealing.

Quote:

MyXDya wrote:
Hi guys! Here`s what i feel [and I said FEEL] - by getting out personal objects of the lost people there it is like finally bringing all of them out of there. When they sank maybe they wished at least their personal things will ever see the daylight again; for me it felts like resquing them, the people themselves....
You talk about this like there, on the bottom of the ocean can go every man on the earth, like diving there down it is so easy to do...You cannot compare this with robbing a graveyard...The Titanic is not a tomb, it`s just a place where they are trapped for a while, until will come the day when they`ll bring out the whole ship...I`m just sure the people who died there they want to be brought back to the world, whatever remained of their lives...
I don`t agree with those who desperatly want pieces of personal things on the Titanic just to be proud of themselves because they own a veritable "artifact". Those kind of people will never be pleased just with photos or copys of the original things. However - maybe it`s my obsession - everything should be take out in their memory! Those people didn`t deserve to die then as they don`t deserve to remain burried with all the treasure of their lives on the bottom of the oean.... Their things, even it`s a handkerchief or a button from a clothe - they became real treasures in the very next moment of their sink. It`s all that we, the world still have from them...And here THE WORLD does not mean every ordinary people in the street...
[Sorry for my english]
:pint: :pint:
Posted on: 2004/11/16 23:09
Create PDF from Post Print
Re: Do u think people should take things from the titanic site?

From bottom of the ocean near the titanic
Group:
Registered Users
I totally agree with you . They should leave the thing alone

Quote:

Bladefire wrote:
Well here is what I think robbing the titanic is like robbing the dead and that is just cruel. Why would someone need someones old comb or hair brushand if they do bring stuff up do they return it to the rightful owners the children, grandchildren or whatefer of the person it belonged to.................NO i dont think so . so it is stealing.

Quote:

MyXDya wrote:
Hi guys! Here`s what i feel [and I said FEEL] - by getting out personal objects of the lost people there it is like finally bringing all of them out of there. When they sank maybe they wished at least their personal things will ever see the daylight again; for me it felts like resquing them, the people themselves....
You talk about this like there, on the bottom of the ocean can go every man on the earth, like diving there down it is so easy to do...You cannot compare this with robbing a graveyard...The Titanic is not a tomb, it`s just a place where they are trapped for a while, until will come the day when they`ll bring out the whole ship...I`m just sure the people who died there they want to be brought back to the world, whatever remained of their lives...
I don`t agree with those who desperatly want pieces of personal things on the Titanic just to be proud of themselves because they own a veritable "artifact". Those kind of people will never be pleased just with photos or copys of the original things. However - maybe it`s my obsession - everything should be take out in their memory! Those people didn`t deserve to die then as they don`t deserve to remain burried with all the treasure of their lives on the bottom of the oean.... Their things, even it`s a handkerchief or a button from a clothe - they became real treasures in the very next moment of their sink. It`s all that we, the world still have from them...And here THE WORLD does not mean every ordinary people in the street...
[Sorry for my english]
:pint: :pint:

for titanic avatars here is a good spot for ones of jack rose and the two of them together
http://www.fortunecity.com/lavendar/casablanca/110/titanic.h...
Posted on: 2004/11/17 2:55
Create PDF from Post Print
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic

You cannot start a new topic.
 You can view topic.
 You cannot reply to posts.
 You cannot edit your posts.
 You cannot delete your posts.
 You cannot add new polls.
 You cannot vote in polls.
 You cannot attach files to posts.
 You cannot post without approval.