Average
      Bad
      Terrible
Poster Thread
  •  Anonymous
      Anonymous
unsinkable?
Guest_Anonymous
how many of you actually believed the myth that the Titanic was deemed "unsinkable"? lets do the math, she was built out of steel, she would definitley go straight to the bottom. in her case, she was struck by and iceberg, in a state of panic, how many of her crew members would actually think to shut [u:8cfa8ffb2d]ALL[/u:8cfa8ffb2d] of her water tight doors? i work on a dinner cruise ship and i have three USCG inspections of all the vessels that my company owns and i know exactly what to do, i have been through tons of emergency situations and after everyone of them i always think of things that i could have done differently. hundredes of peoples lives are in my hands everyday. one question, do you think the crew members of the Titanic ever thought of what they could have done differently as they are floating in the water, knowing that they are about to die? could they have done something differently to prevent all those passengers from dying? no. it was their fate.their destiny. and that is why the Titanic will live on forever in our hearts, minds and souls.
Posted on: 2003/1/24 19:37
Create PDF from Post Print
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic

You cannot start a new topic.
 You can view topic.
 You cannot reply to posts.
 You cannot edit your posts.
 You cannot delete your posts.
 You cannot add new polls.
 You cannot vote in polls.
 You cannot attach files to posts.
 You cannot post without approval.