Bad
      Terrible
Poster Thread
  •  Squall
      Squall

From Near London, England
Group:
Registered Users
Sorry to ruin your fun but could you use the 'Random Thread' for such conversations to eachother, or even better, use PM or get eachother's E-mail addresses or something, please?

Thanks,

your friendly Admin! :)
Posted on: 2004/8/24 9:32
Create PDF from Post Print

From
Group:
Registered Users
Sorry about that i hold my hands up an except full blame. Ill do as you ask in future no harm meant and none taken i understand that you are only trying to make the boards better and ill do my part to help.
Posted on: 2004/8/24 10:45

From
Group:
Registered Users
Sorry about that i hold my hands up an except full blame. Ill do as you ask in future no harm meant and none taken i understand that you are only trying to make the boards better and ill do my part to help.
Posted on: 2004/8/24 10:47

From Tallmadge, Ohio
Group:
Registered Users
I don't mean to be....rude...or anything, but isn't my posting this in the ANything Else section good enough? Isn't that what this section is for?? There are about a million other threads in the other sections that don't belong where they're posted....and I post one where it belongs and I get yelled at about it's content??? That's not right. I'm posting an "anything else" topic in the "anything else" section of the forum.

And..when I posted this there wasn't a "Random Stuff" thread open...

My Website.. Titanic: Truth, Myths and Legends
Posted on: 2004/8/24 22:26
  •  rose89
      rose89

From somewhere deep down
Group:
Registered Users
im sorry too. i did not know that there was a "random threat" open. next time i'll do that.
"To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world."
~ ~
http://profiles.myspace.com/users/12108709
Posted on: 2004/8/25 2:43

From
Group:
Registered Users
Listen im not great at these computers and to be honest im lost now as where to post and where not to. I would have thought that anything else should be anything thats not related to titanic.So i see what your saying nosie Rosie. But if Squall wants to keep it all titanic thats fair enough theres only so many questions you can ask about that. My friend knows a thing or two about computers and says that we can start up are own chat room using a thing called msn. Ill get the details from him later and get back to you with them.
Posted on: 2004/8/25 10:28
  •  Rosie1912
      Rosie1912

From
Group:
Registered Users
[quote:f4f9cc23d5="NosieRosie"]I don't mean to be....rude...or anything, but isn't my posting this in the ANything Else section good enough? Isn't that what this section is for?? There are about a million other threads in the other sections that don't belong where they're posted....and I post one where it belongs and I get yelled at about it's content??? That's not right. I'm posting an "anything else" topic in the "anything else" section of the forum.

And..when I posted this there wasn't a "Random Stuff" thread open...[/quote:f4f9cc23d5]

That's what I thought too, this IS "Anything else" meaning litterally, anything else... Now I do think that if it's directed to one certain person it should/could be done in PM's as that's what those are for, but for random chatness I too thought that that's what this section was for.. That;s what it's for on MOST boards...
Posted on: 2004/8/25 12:00
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic

You cannot start a new topic.
 You can view topic.
 You cannot reply to posts.
 You cannot edit your posts.
 You cannot delete your posts.
 You cannot add new polls.
 You cannot vote in polls.
 You cannot attach files to posts.
 You cannot post without approval.