Good
      Average
      Bad
      Terrible
Poster Thread

From
Group:
Registered Users
Our mode in date is Sept 10th if not earlier whats that? Is it like a mock go? Can i ask If your getting married in chapel, Church or registry office? If you dont want to say thats ok.
Posted on: 2004/9/3 12:59
Create PDF from Post Print

From
Group:
Registered Users
And Nosie if your living with someone else and they are as bad as you say then i think that your doing the right thing get out asap. I lived in a house once and got little remarks made at me that i ignored and in time the remarks got more abusive and more often so i pulled him to one side and interviewed him. He reported me to the police for A. b. h but the police knew this what this person was like and took my side of the story. Its just not worth it for you or Travis to put up with it. If you want ill come over and sort him out for you he sounds to be a bit of an neanderthal. But if hes like well built and scary then please dont give him my details in case he comes to sort me out. Im a lover not a fighter
Posted on: 2004/9/3 14:07

From Tallmadge, Ohio
Group:
Registered Users
[quote:ef68a215c4="colliewobbles"]And Nosie if your living with someone else and they are as bad as you say then i think that your doing the right thing get out asap. I lived in a house once and got little remarks made at me that i ignored and in time the remarks got more abusive and more often so i pulled him to one side and interviewed him. He reported me to the police for A. b. h but the police knew this what this person was like and took my side of the story. Its just not worth it for you or Travis to put up with it. If you want ill come over and sort him out for you he sounds to be a bit of an neanderthal. But if hes like well built and scary then please dont give him my details in case he comes to sort me out. Im a lover not a fighter[/quote:ef68a215c4]

HAHAHA.....he's kinda well built..I wouldn't suggest a fight with him. :)

My Website.. Titanic: Truth, Myths and Legends
Posted on: 2004/9/3 15:00

From Tallmadge, Ohio
Group:
Registered Users
[quote:f556e5aa55="colliewobbles"]Our mode in date is Sept 10th if not earlier whats that? Is it like a mock go? Can i ask If your getting married in chapel, Church or registry office? If you dont want to say thats ok.[/quote:f556e5aa55]

Actually, I meant to say, our "move in" date is Sept. 10th. Right now they're remodelling our apartment, so she told us the latest we would be able to move in is Sept. 10th. She said they might have it done sooner. We keep calling her and telling her to try and get it done faster because the faster we can get out of here, the better of we'll be. :)
There's actually a lot of reason we wanna get out of here so fast. We live in a VERY bad part of Akron. Last summer, someone was murdered at a shop across the street from us. Our neighbor likes to preach to people at 3 in the morning. We live in a college type area, so there's parties everynight ...and allnight. No one respects anyone around here. We just can't stand it anymore.

And, I'm actually getting married in the garden of a Victorian Mansion. :) Travis and I aren't very religious, and we've both always wanted to get married outside....so I found this nice little mansion.....it's all Victorian period decorations and such....and we fell in love with it!

Posted on: 2004/9/3 15:04

From
Group:
Registered Users
Nosie not long to go now you must have trouble sleeping at night thinking about it.I really really hope that it goes to plan and you get the day of your dreams. id love one of those Elvis weddings that ive seen on tv.
Posted on: 2004/9/3 15:31

From Tallmadge, Ohio
Group:
Registered Users
i don't really have trouble sleeping, I do however, have trouble dreaming about anything else but the wedding. I always have dreams that the day of it, or a few days before it I find out he's cheating or something. Also, I have dreams that on the day of the wedding I go to get ready, and I can't find the dress, or shoes or something..and right in the middle of doing my hair I like, hear the music starting and everyone's walking down the aisle..and here I am...not ready...and I feel just horrible they're all waiting on me....lol

Posted on: 2004/9/3 18:35

From
Group:
Registered Users
Its ok for the bride to turn up a bit late.All the rest is just last minute nerves everyone has them. Im sure your loved ones will not let that happen so no need to worry.
Posted on: 2004/9/4 9:57
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic

You cannot start a new topic.
 You can view topic.
 You cannot reply to posts.
 You cannot edit your posts.
 You cannot delete your posts.
 You cannot add new polls.
 You cannot vote in polls.
 You cannot attach files to posts.
 You cannot post without approval.