Good
      Average
      Bad
      Terrible
Poster Thread

From
Group:
Registered Users
Tracey i went back to my email and tried again and this time two of the three opened up then i went in and out for a third time and the final one opened to im pleased to say now ive sent the lot. Wow im green with envy thats priceless im sure that you will treasure this for the rest of your days. Your children are like two little angels my guess is that they were to young to fully understand the full importance of what that photo ment but they will when they are older. That was very nice of you to let me see then.
Posted on: 2004/9/11 11:27
Create PDF from Post Print
  •  tracey
      tracey

From berkshire, england
Group:
Registered Users
your very welcome. they met her on the 26th august this year only a couple of weeks ago! my eldest sort of understands the importance of meeting her she is so interested in titanic and knows that she is only one of a handful of children which will meet such an important person, she does feel very privaliged, but my youngest will proberly not remember meeting her at all allthough she does realise that she has met a special person from the ship that sunk, thats the only way i could explain it to her.
Posted on: 2004/9/11 18:28

From
Group:
Registered Users
Tracey im sure others on this site would really like to see these pictures. Im just over the moon that you let me see them ive heard so much about her from fellow members.
Posted on: 2004/9/13 10:22
  •  tracey
      tracey

From berkshire, england
Group:
Registered Users
if people are intersested i would 'consider' letting them see the pictures but because the children are in them i wouldn't show them to just anyone , but to people from this site who are genrally interested in titanic/millvina dean like yourself, i think thats ok, you have to be careful in this day and age no offence to any one, but i am sure you understand.
i would like to know of any more info any one can give me on titanic i would like to show my kids where the ship sailed from not just southhampton but the dock if anyone knows. my eldest is still gathering more info on it and would love to know anything. :)
Posted on: 2004/9/13 20:39

From
Group:
Registered Users
Thats understanable most of the poeple on this site i ve got to know and i would trust but a parent in this day and age cant be to carefull perhaps you could cover up your childrens faces some way. Thats sounds bad be you know what i mean for safety reasons. Tracey i will pm my friends on this site to come and say hello to you. They are very helpfull and will tell you all the ins and outs about titanic. One of whom is an auther and has wrote books on titanic.Im planning to buy a digital camera soon when i do i will go into belfast northern ireland and take photos of the ship yard that titanic was built in.I was also intending to visit cork to take pictures of titanics last stop.When i do you will be first to see them.
Posted on: 2004/9/14 10:51
  •  tracey
      tracey

From berkshire, england
Group:
Registered Users
Thankyou very much that would be lovely, i wont be showing it to any one else though, what i have is very special and personal to me and my girls, once again any info would be gratefullly recieved. :D
Posted on: 2004/9/14 12:41

From
Group:
Registered Users
The people that i contact on this site are
Nosie Rosie
Rosie1912
Rose
Mark
Squall
Ive told them to come and say hello to you. But some cant get to the computer as often as they would like to at the moment because ones getting married ones moving house ones writing a book ones at school but expect then to catch up with you in their own time.
One thing you will learn is that im very poor at spelling so i hope this doesnt put you off. They are all very good at answering questions about titanic.
Posted on: 2004/9/14 14:04

From
Group:
Registered Users
Hi Tracey!

Welcome to the board.

Best wishes,

Mark.
Posted on: 2004/9/14 15:38

From
Group:
Registered Users
Tracey thats Mark one of the people that ive been telling you about. Ive asked him to come and say hello to you. Hes the one that writes the books so im sure if you have any questions on titanic hes one of the ones to ask.
Posted on: 2004/9/15 11:17
  •  tracey
      tracey

From berkshire, england
Group:
Registered Users
Hello mark
Do you have any info on titanic (i'm sure you do) how many books have you had published about the titanic? good to know with crimbo coming up! :D
Posted on: 2004/9/15 12:09
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic

You cannot start a new topic.
 You can view topic.
 You cannot reply to posts.
 You cannot edit your posts.
 You cannot delete your posts.
 You cannot add new polls.
 You cannot vote in polls.
 You cannot attach files to posts.
 You cannot post without approval.