Terrible
Poster Thread Rated:  1 Votes
  •  first_matey
      first_matey
Article I found at Popular Mechanics

From
Group:
Registered Users
I made a post about the Titanic 2 a few minutes ago, and it was moved to an already existing post, which it probably should have been, but I did some researching and found the article in Popular Mechanics I was talking about.
http://popularmechanics.mondosearch.com/cgi-bin/MsmGo.exe?grab_id=55&EXTRA_ARG=&CFGNAME=MssFind%2Ecfg&host_id=42&page_id=12135936&query=Titanic&hiword=TITANICS+TITAN+Titanic+TITANS+
I think this deserves it's own post
Posted on: 2004/11/14 22:58
Create PDF from Post Print
  •  Scammell
      Scammell
Re: Article I found

From Abbotsford British Columbia Canada
Group:
Registered Users
This is a very good post! It would be cool to see something like this made. But this is only my opionion, I would like to see the ship not as modern, I mean with the engines, have the original, but make run off of oil or something, like what they did to the olympic in the 20's, that way it stays more true to the olympic class liners, but I do think have a life boat system more modern, and radar and stuff to prevent it from sinking, just dont go raming it into ice bergs! If u are going to do it I just wanna see it done as athentic as possible, they have all the plans for these ships, I isnt like 1 of the 7 mysterys of the world! Their were built off of planns that are down to the last detail!
I would just like to see them make minor changes like what they did to the britannic and olympic, I mean as long as u dont go ramming it into ice bergs or mines it will stay afloat like any other vessil! The thing I admire most about the Titanic is the exterrior look, I want to see the smoke blow out of the funnels, and the exact speed of the ship! They can do it right, build it in belfast too! Just leave it in the guidelines of all three ships, just adding modern communication, and lifeboats! That would be the coolest voyage ever to experience! :pint:
Posted on: 2004/11/15 0:28
  •  Scammell
      Scammell

From Abbotsford British Columbia Canada
Group:
Registered Users
Hey that site u had isnt working anymore It was and now it isnt. That was a good site u found! I dont know what happened to it but if possible can u try finding it again, what a pitty!
Posted on: 2004/11/15 4:16
  •  first_matey
      first_matey

From
Group:
Registered Users
I don't know what's up with the link, but go to popularmechanics.mondosearch.com, and search for "Titanic" (Not Titanic 2, because it will find all the pages with Titanic and with 2, and give you about a million returns.) The article should be the first one, named "Titanic Returns"
Posted on: 2004/11/15 20:52
  •  Anonymous
      Anonymous
Guest_Anonymous
thanks i will try it should be interesting
Posted on: 2004/11/16 22:24
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic

You cannot start a new topic.
 You can view topic.