Excellent
      Good
      Average
      Bad
      Terrible
Poster Thread
  •  veterinary3
      veterinary3
Re: Come Josephine, in My Flying Machine...

From
Group:
Registered Users
Hi, rosedawson. Welcome to the group. Do you like the movie "titanic"? How old are you?
Posted on: 2005/1/11 16:38
Create PDF from Post Print
  •  sundance
      sundance

From Molly Brown's home town
Group:
No forum
Just curious how you got that icon on your post of Thomas?
Posted on: 2005/1/18 1:37
  •  veterinary3
      veterinary3

From
Group:
Registered Users
what do you mean sundance?
Posted on: 2005/1/31 16:21
  •  GooseGrl172
      GooseGrl172

From Maryland
Group:
Registered Users
It's good to hear that you have an interest in animals like that. I am in my 3rd year at college and so far the only thing I regret is loading up on too many classes one semester and ended up dropping one and failing another. That one "F" slaughtered my GPA I was having health problems though. I am just returning back to school this semester after being out fall. Biology in general is a very difficult field of study, it is very demanding. If you want to have a social life, getting a DVM is probably not for you right now unless you only take a couple classes at a time. You really have to love this stuff to make it through and if you want a masters or a PhD you cannot get anything less than a B. I dont mean to make it sound bad, it's actually the foundation courses (Principles of Biology 1 and 2, Chemistry 1 and 2, Organic Chemistry 1 and 2, Microbiology, Anatomy, and some math classes), thar are the hardest, once you get pass those, it gets a little easier. It really depends on each person though. The only reason I say they are hard is because have to have a good memory for those classes for one, and two; if you desire to specialize in something, you have to go through these before you can get there.

But even though you're in highschool, you can still do stuff like wildlife rehab. Just find a local rehabber in your area and ask em if you can work with them. Tell them your career plans. I started working with a guy who rescues parrots when I was 10 (and still do now), and started working with wildlife when I was 12.

And to Sundance, I assume you were asking me about the avatar, I just took a still out of the movie, cropped it, edited a bit and scaled it to the right size for avatars. I have a coulple more of Andrews, two of Murdoch, and one of Smith.

Jessica
Posted on: 2005/1/31 23:21
  •  veterinary3
      veterinary3

From
Group:
Registered Users
To goosegrl172: To me biology is kind of hard. I got a B last cycle. At first i didn't like it, but then i went to my room, in a quiet place and really focused and i realized it is interesting. The summer is coming up and i really should get a job relating to animals. Should i start to study anatomy?
Posted on: 2005/2/9 16:15
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic

You cannot start a new topic.
 You can view topic.
 You cannot reply to posts.
 You cannot edit your posts.
 You cannot delete your posts.
 You cannot add new polls.
 You cannot vote in polls.
 You cannot attach files to posts.
 You cannot post without approval.