Main Menu
Recent News
Latest Articles
Random photos

Titanic.com - Titanic News, Photos, Articles & Research | Forum Index
   Titanic historic
  The woman who sailed on all 3 ships and survived.

Browsing this Thread:   19 Anonymous Users

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic

•  Rate Thread
      Rate this Thread
      Excellent
      Good
      Average
      Bad
      Terrible
Poster Thread
The woman who sailed on all 3 ships and survived.

From United Kingdom
Group:
Registered Users
A woman called Violet Jesap (a think) was hand picked to go on Olympic she was't far away from where HMS Halke (forgive my spelling) struk. She was then placed on Titanic for it's maiden voyage and she survived it. Then when WWI broke out she was asinged To the Britannic and she was on board when it foundered she was very close to being sucked into the propellers and fate once more saved her she then saw the 3rd sister go down aswell. So to speak she was in danger two and a half times. Then she went back To olympic and she then retired she also told the captain of Britannic that there was something not right about the soldiers of the ship she was woried that a U boat may fire a torpedo at it. She was really afraid of the possibility that Britannic may founder on a return journey if that where to happen it would make Titanic look like a picnic over 4000 could of perished if you consider the injuries they would have had it is safe to assume that most would of died. However years later she was woken in the middle of the night. On the Titanic she held a baby and when she got to the carpathia the mother took her back without thankin her. Acorriding to a biorgraphy i read the baby was sufering from hypothermia so the child may have died. When she was woken by the phone and the lightning she was asked is this violet she aswered yes then she asked did you hold a bay that night 'yes' and the woman laughed and said it was me and hung up. Really spockey don't you agree and a believe she was the only person to survive all 3 olympic class ships. It is even more weird when you consider that she never told anyone about that except the biographer some years later, she also went on to say that she was sure there was someone looking through her window strange when u consider it was a stormy night. This happened every night on the Titanics anniversary.
Posted on: 2005/1/4 18:09
Create PDF from Post Print
Re: The woman who sailed on all 3 ships and survived.

From United Kingdom
Group:
Registered Users
I wrote this to ask if anyone knows of an other person do survive at least two of the ships
Posted on: 2005/1/5 16:38

From Santo domingo,DR and New york
Group:
Registered Users
Its Very intersting the story, thanks Bell.
Posted on: 2005/1/6 1:43
  •  BlueSkies777
      BlueSkies777

From
Group:
Registered Users
Yikes, that is one freaky story.
Posted on: 2005/1/6 2:21
  •  Titania
      Titania

From Due West
Group:
Registered Users
wow, that's actually a great idea for some kind of story there.i might have to remember that for what i'm working on next.
Posted on: 2005/1/6 3:02

From United Kingdom
Group:
Registered Users
Yes I don't mind anyone using this story I have just went over the basics but if anyone is interested in the story send me a message so I know.

If u write a book please say I gave the idea Thank ypu very much good day all
Posted on: 2005/1/6 17:29
  •  Titanicluvr91
      Titanicluvr91

From Chester,VA,USA
Group:
Registered Users
I have her autobiography actually it was her memoirs made into an autobiography anyways it is an amazing story. I do not know of nayone else who has survived all 3 ships' sinkings.
Posted on: 2005/1/10 17:13
  •  NYMedic130
      NYMedic130

From NY
Group:
Registered Users
Very interesting story Bell. just thinking about that woman going thru those events three times in quite "spooky". And when you mentioned about her "seeing" someone looking thru her window the anniversary of the night of the Titanic sinking, def gave me shivers due to a very odd phenomon that I have encountered in my ambulance three times so far, but that's a different story to what is on hand here. Well, have a good night ya'll!
Posted on: 2005/1/26 2:44

From United Kingdom
Group:
Registered Users
Yeah, has anyone read the biography?
Posted on: 2005/2/27 20:08

From United Kingdom
Group:
Registered Users
I've noticed I made a few mistakes in the initial post so I have re-edited it fixing grammar etc, sorry,

'A woman called Violet Jesap (I think) was hand picked to go on Olympic she wasn’t far away from where HMS Hawke (forgive my spelling) struck. She was then placed on Titanic for its maiden voyage and she survived it. Then when WWI broke out she was assigned To the Britannic and she was on board when it foundered she was very close to being sucked into the propellers and fate once more saved her she then saw the 3rd sister go down as well. So to speak she was in danger two and a half times. Then she went back To Olympic and she then retired she also told the captain of Britannic that there was something not right about the soldiers of the ship she was worried that a U boat may fire a torpedo at it. She was really afraid of the possibility that Britannic may founder on a return journey if that where to happen it would make Titanic look like a picnic over 4000 could of perished if you consider the injuries they would have had it is safe to assume that most would of died. However years later she was woken in the middle of the night. On the Titanic she held a baby and when she got to the Carpathian the mother took her back without thanking her. Corroding to a biography I read the baby was suffering from hypothermia so the child may have died. When she was woken by the phone and the lightning she was asked is this violet she answered yes then she asked did you hold a bay that night 'yes' and the woman laughed and said it was me and hung up. Really spoke don't you agree and a believe she was the only person to survive all 3 Olympic class ships. It is even more weird when you consider that she never told anyone about that except the biographer some years later, she also went on to say that she was sure there was someone looking through her window strange when u consider it was a stormy night. This happened every night on the Titanic anniversary'.
Posted on: 2005/2/27 20:12
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic

You cannot start a new topic.
 You can view topic.
 You cannot reply to posts.
 You cannot edit your posts.
 You cannot delete your posts.
 You cannot add new polls.
 You cannot vote in polls.
 You cannot attach files to posts.
 You cannot post without approval.