Average
      Bad
      Terrible
Poster Thread
Regarding Greetings:

From Benton Harbor MI
Group:
Registered Users
I would appreciate it if you would not signify against my character, and I ask you to please use better judgement and be more studious in your responses, thank you.

What you can only presume and guess at is knowledge above your common sense and level of intelligence, and realize that there are others that are withholding facts and information in secret. That is to say in other words I am asking you to think about where you are on the proverbial totem pole of so-called wisdom and knowledge, and that if that were a building your elevator really only reaches the second story. I'm not saying anyone is stupid, just unknowingly ignorant of facts above and beyond normal thinking.

I have submitted my testimony here for a purpose, to enlighten and declare the truth as I have witnessed it many years ago, and I agree it is far-fetched, but none the less as real as the stars that cannot be seen during the daytime yet are simply known to be there. That is the same perception your scope of vision and acquired knowledge is; simply lacking your observation or witnessing for yourselves --and even then you probably wouldn't believe or comprehend the reality of it all.

The story I told is real, and I admit is skeptical and yet there is all kinds of proof that I am not alone in revealing the awesome and unbelievable truths behind the mysteries of humanity and what is in fact possible.. For Heaven's sake even the Bible has foretold of revelations and prophecies fullfilled that prove 'something' is absolutely real and yet taken as superstitious beliefs and/or simply regarded as coincidental.

Is this picture [attached] I got from the internet a mere coincidence?

Attached file: jpg  Sea Gilmour.jpg (2.45 KB)

7657_42e67ddb6fb9b.jpg 125X143 px
Posted on: 2005/7/26 19:14
Create PDF from Post Print
Re: Regarding Greetings 2:

From Benton Harbor MI
Group:
Registered Users
The truth is riddled in movies and you need to study the sight on sound to get a perception, however this hypothesis is not easy to collate without a knowledge base to see the signs and even begin to actually believe they're making a statement regarding the truth.

For example in Star Wars the R2-D2 robot has a round aperture that changes from blue to red as it looks upwards.. (think planets) And inside the Death Star the set design shows a round enclosure as though a building complex with a vast center (that Luke Skywalker *note the names used) falls into. What that is actually representing is the supercomputer and coiled timeline (whether you can believe that or not)

The point is that in a lot of movies there is a value to what is in the background and what is being said by the actors and their gestures that goes unnoticed by common viewers that haven't the first clue what is actually being represented in adaptation (riddled)

What is a commonality regarding movies and the people (studios) who make them is the trademarks and the use of roman numerals.. Universal and WARNER brothers?

What did the Bible state in regards to romans and who are their descendants? Who are the most infamous and notorious? Ever see 'Hearts in Atlantis'?

Look at rock and roll album covers from The Beatles and Pink Floyd and read them in a row like a comic strip. There is a profound meaning to them, and they are in fact revealing the truth, the only thing that is missing is your own knowledge that can only be achieved by experiencing or witnessing for yourselves, and the predominating superpower that is corrupt and intentionally misleading.. rutheless in their pursuits to endeavor and manipulate to safeguard and elaborate a well-orchestrated conspiracy.

Assuming that is real, if time travellers from the future visited the Titanic --what would those in control of the supercomputer do to prevent any absolute disclosure to keep the truth hidden in secrecy? That supercomputer can manipulate memory cells in the brain, and any remembrance would seem like a dream or actually be remembered only in a dream while asleep, locked in the subconscious. ..that was exactly my problem for decades. Being traumatized also has that effect.

Attached file: jpg  Titanic Carry On.jpg (6.15 KB)

7657_42e688e86ad72.jpg 203X152 px
Posted on: 2005/7/26 20:03
Re: Regarding Greetings 2:

From United Kingdom
Group:
Registered Users
Excuse me but what are you on about, are you talking about the bible code and such, or what?
Posted on: 2005/7/27 1:26
Re: Regarding Greetings:

From Benton Harbor MI
Group:
Registered Users
Regarding the Bible code I am not sure what to say because there is a great conspiracy that could have attributed to undermining human language and barriers.. To get a clearer understanding of that distortion there are words within words that compound the face value by supplementing smaller words that can even merely sound alike; or have another meaning, such as a string of short syllables that when and if noticed seem weird and often taken as just circumstantial and perhaps simply amusing, and mostly just disregarded as that, and yet those broken subdivisions actually do hold another value and are bewitching when recognized. The simple fact is that 'someone' or some group of people made them up (I call those literary paradoxes word-a-riffics)

What the common person or general public doesn't know is that humanity and language is structured with wicked algorithms enabled and set into existence by a supercomputer and time vortex (time machine from the future) and that supercomputer can create the impossible, and there is the mystery unveiled whether believed or not. That is the accurate truth, and therefore an understudy must be researched to get an idea of how history has been intentionally developed for greedy purposes, to dominate not just Earth but other planets and the cosmos. (note the word uni-verse) ..to direct and to own the future

Those ideas and concepts are established and by looking at history throughout the ages and following certain lineages backward and forward from point to point and knowing of this epic conspiracy, the bigger picture is realized and comes into focus. The only crucial thing is whether average joe can believe this is really the case. That is not easily achieved due to the fact that 'they' don't want people to know and the truth is being subterfuged and profoundly obscured by them.

Who are 'they'? ..To get an idea of what I am disclosing here or suggesting to study regarding history, and to make some cognitive sense in example, think of North America and follow the basic pattern of how the U.S. came into existence and what governmental ideals are in place today and where they once originated, and what was also prophesied in the Bible ages past. New England (now New York) and the first colonies were people fleeing from the predominance of England and British rule, and England originated from people fleeing another predominating government cruelties and taxation (slavery) the romans. ..England was first a village of run-aways, and America from the British. Now look at how the U.S. is becoming more european circumvented by foreigners (dialects on tv) in a process of absorption. America is not the independant nation as before just a couple decades ago. Look at the ridiculous wars that have occurred and confused people why they happened and great vast numbers of casualties (deaths) accrued. The end result was/is a weakened nation and there are other realizations to consider with that strategy in mind, such as demoralization i.e. homosexual pervertedness, std's (aids etc.), gangs and violence, drugs corruption and prisons, mental retardation and disablement through medication(s) --observed by many as 'a business' ..and other aspects of how a mighty nation can be brought to it's knees, compromised and deteriorated, then the big dogs move in and assume control through this obscurely underhanded evolutionary process instituted and gaurded by evil and ruthelessness.

Listen to what music albums have been revealing for decades already, and one in particular is more prophetic of this understanding and that is Pink Floyd's Dark Side Of The Moon. Listen to 'On The Run' and what is stated: 'flights to Rome..' and the sounds are obviously revealing exactly what I am trying to unmask that is a reality.. the sounds of a computer. ..To those that know this strange tune can recognize there is a distinction in resemblance.. the sounds are as follows: 'da-dit doot, da-dit doot..' (com-pu-ter, com-pu-ter..) ..The Moody Blues also described the computer in the early 70's: 'And now to suit our great computer, ..your magnetic id.'

Therefore taking into account these realizations that history is preempted and predominated by design and for the purpose of domination and enslavery, and that the use of language and subsequent barriers (ignorance and befuddlement), anything can be an abstraction of another truth, including literary works and clever suppositional misguidance, and in that profound convex of hidden agendas it is no wonder why churches are seperated and are disconnected from one particular denomination: the roman catholic church.

Do you know what the first Bible really was? Ever hear of 'Good News For Modern Man'?? Well in the early ages before Christ, walls were built around cities for protection because of the badlands outside were lawless and cruel, and to venture outside alone was considered extremely dangerous as a lot of people who did never returned and were thought to have been killed or enslaved, and everyone lived in fear never leaving the safety of the walled cities and foriegners were not permitted within. ..Then along came travellers with little sandscripts they threw over the walls that were like newspapers, informing the inhabitants that life outside wasn't as bleak and cruel as they had been believing and afraid of. That was the begining of 'the living word' and for all practical purposes was the new technology of the times, those communication devices, little sandscript newspapers. Then people became aware and cities were connected and then caravans would embark from one city to the next, trading goods and coming together in peace, and without fear. ..The badlands were then just open lands to cross, all because of the living word, good news for modern man.

Attached file: jpg  L O G 1.JPG (30.96 KB)

7657_42e908b8c52bd.jpg 382X370 px
Posted on: 2005/7/28 17:25
  •  TitanicExprt
      TitanicExprt

From In front of my computer in the United States of America
Group:
Registered Users
What Bible code?I've never heard of one.
Humankind cannot obtain anything without first giving something in return.To obtain something of equal value must be lost.That is Alchemy's first law of equivalent exchange.In those days we really believed that to be the world's one and only truth.FMA
Posted on: 2005/7/28 20:34

From United Kingdom
Group:
Registered Users
The supposed 'bible code' is just that, its predicted the assasination of kenedy, also the terror attacks in nyc, and the man who discovered it found that a middle east figure head was about to be assasinated, he didnt believe him and guess what happened. Now you wont be able to look at a bible and see this, it uses a complicated mathamatical scheme, but as it is, its seen to be remarkably acurate. Wooryingly, it also says the world will end in either the year 2000, or 2006, as it didnt happen in 2000, well 2006 looks like the one, but again not everyone is convinced of this code, my self included. But u draw ure own conclusions.
Posted on: 2005/7/28 22:23
  •  TitanicExprt
      TitanicExprt

From In front of my computer in the United States of America
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

bell wrote:
The supposed 'bible code' is just that, its predicted the assasination of kenedy, also the terror attacks in nyc, and the man who discovered it found that a middle east figure head was about to be assasinated, he didnt believe him and guess what happened. Now you wont be able to look at a bible and see this, it uses a complicated mathamatical scheme, but as it is, its seen to be remarkably acurate. Wooryingly, it also says the world will end in either the year 2000, or 2006, as it didnt happen in 2000, well 2006 looks like the one, but again not everyone is convinced of this code, my self included. But u draw ure own conclusions.

According to the LDS there are signs for the end of the world and none of which have shone themselves yet.Plus if I remember correctly it won't happen for another thousand years so I think that it is he who has his numbers mixed up.
Humankind cannot obtain anything without first giving something in return.To obtain something of equal value must be lost.That is Alchemy's first law of equivalent exchange.In those days we really believed that to be the world's one and only truth.FMA
Posted on: 2005/7/31 3:43

From Benton Harbor MI
Group:
Registered Users
The fact is this is it --this is generation x, and it's that close (2007)

What is meant by 'the world' is not the end of the planet or humanity, but the seperating of the goats from the lambs ..the deliverence from evil.

That evil is why the Titanic sank (or what we are mislead to believe)

Suppose that time travel truly existed and by altering something in the past, created another timeline and parallel universe and that what is on the bottom of the Atlantic is not the original ship, nor did real people die in that tragedy but are in the future beyond, past the deliverence where it is safe..

Do you know that is absolutely possible, and of course logical regarding Heaven being a real place?? Really, do you think your own idea of Heaven would be clouds and golden pavement with rainbows and people with feathered wings, or where you lived and with those you loved?? Well that is the reality of what Heaven will be more like, however the new world and life everlasting is as foretold in Genesis and what Jesus stated regarding the future; how no man shall not need to grow food to sell in the marketplace for each shall have his own, and that wells of pure water shall spring forth and the lands made fertile..

That is what Heaven will be like, on Earth. That is only 25 and 1/2 months from now and each day comes closer.
Posted on: 2005/7/31 21:38
  •  edward9139
      edward9139

From New Hampshire
Group:
Registered Users
WHO ARE YOU AND WHY ARE YOU SCARING LITTLE KIDS!!??? you're freaking me out!!! get a grip man. get a hold of urself. I only had to read the first parafraph to know that the rest was whacked. get a grip!!!! this is wat the psychopaths who end up burning down buildings and AGHHHH!!!! wth r u talking about!!!!????
Posted on: 2005/8/1 12:16

From home!! im finally home!!!
Group:
Registered Users
pat? do me a favor and calm down...
Posted on: 2005/8/1 13:42
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic

You cannot start a new topic.
 You can view topic.