Average
      Bad
      Terrible
Poster Thread Rated:  1 Votes
There has to be more!

From
Group:
Registered Users
When I watch the Titanic and it finishes and my tears have been wiped away (sob sob) [img]http://www.bbc.co.uk/parenting/images/300/baby_crying_closeup.jpg[/img] I start wanting more, I feel like it hasn't ended that there has to be more. I start creating my own sequal in my head.

Here is one:-

Rose Dawson Calvert (the older Rose) awakes from her sleep in the morning and wonders around the ship in her nightie. No one is up yet so she goes and has a look at her drawing and the video of the Titanic as it is now. Then Brock Lovett comes and talks to her. He says, " After all the publicity last night, we got a phone call Rose. It was from an old man who was said to have lived on the Titanic. He told us his story. He said he went into the water but was found but a day later than you were. He survived by finding one of the old life-boats andwrapping himself up in the deads clothes. You know him Rose." Then from out of the shadows comes a wrinkled old man but with eyes that Rose could instantly recognise. It was Jack!

I realise this is obviously very unlikely but I like thinking that anything is possible. If anyone has any similar imagined sequals please reply!

Carys xxx
Posted on: 2005/8/12 10:00
Create PDF from Post Print
Re: There has to be more!

From Tallmadge, Ohio
Group:
Registered Users
Even though I think if they DID make another movie, no one would really go but us Titanic freaks, I do think the thought of one is interesting.
I mean, it would HAVE to be of the 2 fictional characters he created, because you can't really make another film about the titanic itself, so he'd have to hope that people liked Rose and Jack the first time around to even make enough money to cover production costs of the sequel.
I'd personally kinda like ot see Rose and Jack's lives up to the sinking and then Rose's life after. We all saw the pictures on her dresser in the end. She clearly did all the things they talked about doing once they landed in NY, but I think it'd be nice to SEE her doing them all... ya know?

(I'd particularly like to see how she LIVED without money OR her family once she landed in NY to begin with)

My Website.. Titanic: Truth, Myths and Legends
Posted on: 2005/8/12 14:09
  •  gsr510
      gsr510

From Maryland
Group:
Registered Users
i think their should be another too. I also thought that we should see how she delt with everything and how she lived. She also had a husband because it showed her with a granddaughtor so we should also see how she met him and everything else.
Posted on: 2005/8/12 15:47
  •  Jillian
      Jillian

From Small town in Manitoba, Canada
Group:
Registered Users
I don't think there should be a sequel! If there was a sequel it would riun the whole first movie! This is a historic event. Not a fictional one. True there are fictional characters and events in the movie but overall it is real. The pictures at the end show what Rose did after Titanic, they did this to show veiwers what happened after so there wouldn't need to be a sequel. And by the way not all Titanic freaks would go and see it! I'm obsessed with Titanic but I'm not going to go to a sequel to a movie like Titanic.
Posted on: 2005/8/12 16:22

From
Group:
Registered Users
I don't think that I would even want a sequal actually. It would totallly confuzzle me! :S But come on guys n gals you must have some ideas of what could happen next or what could've happenned if you could of changed it. Obviously no Titanic 2 could ever compare to the original film and it is a true story which didn't get a second chance. BUT alot of the film was fictional so use your imagination but the Titanic did sink and you can't change that
Posted on: 2005/8/12 17:22
  •  GooseGrl172
      GooseGrl172

From Maryland
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

carys wrote:
When I watch the Titanic and it finishes and my tears have been wiped away (sob sob) I start wanting more, I feel like it hasn't ended that there has to be more. I start creating my own sequal in my head.

Here is one:-

Rose Dawson Calvert (the older Rose) awakes from her sleep in the morning and wonders around the ship in her nightie. No one is up yet so she goes and has a look at her drawing and the video of the Titanic as it is now. Then Brock Lovett comes and talks to her. He says, " After all the publicity last night, we got a phone call Rose. It was from an old man who was said to have lived on the Titanic. He told us his story. He said he went into the water but was found but a day later than you were. He survived by finding one of the old life-boats andwrapping himself up in the deads clothes. You know him Rose." Then from out of the shadows comes a wrinkled old man but with eyes that Rose could instantly recognise. It was Jack!

I realise this is obviously very unlikely but I like thinking that anything is possible. If anyone has any similar imagined sequals please reply!

Carys xxx

Google "Titanic Fan Fiction", there's some good stuff in there. There's one in particular, titled "Absolution",that I found to very good.

Jessica
Posted on: 2005/8/13 0:45
  •  GooseGrl172
      GooseGrl172

From Maryland
Group:
Registered Users
Here's the link to "Absolution":
http://members.tripod.com/bbb101/absolution.htm

Enjoy
Posted on: 2005/8/13 0:53

From United Kingdom
Group:
Registered Users
Have a look at the threads already discusing this, there is a lot there, also a suposed sequal plot, but the conclusion was no sequal.
Posted on: 2005/8/13 22:12

From Texas
Group:
Registered Users
Google "Titanic Fan Fiction", there's some good stuff in there. There's one in particular, titled "Absolution",that I found to very good.

OMG i love absolution it was fav one out of the ones i found

i like it
Posted on: 2005/9/8 1:06
  •  titanicluva2
      titanicluva2

From New Jersey
Group:
Registered Users
i saw searching on google by putting in titanic and selecting images tat they hav posters for a titanic 2. they r pretty creepy and pretty cool. everyone check it out sometime!
Posted on: 2005/12/12 21:37
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic

You cannot start a new topic.
 You can view topic.
 You cannot reply to posts.
 You cannot edit your posts.
 You cannot delete your posts.
 You cannot add new polls.
 You cannot vote in polls.
 You cannot attach files to posts.
 You cannot post without approval.