Terrible
Poster Thread
  •  jman782
      jman782
My Uncles Relative

From
Group:
Registered Users
Was on the titanic he travelled third class and died, his name was like Jorgan Van De Velde, not sure about the first name but the last name is correct. When I went to the Titanic Exhibit at tropicana we got his replica ticket.
Posted on: 2005/10/15 2:17
Create PDF from Post Print
Re: My Uncles Relative

From Cymru
Group:
Registered Users
I'm not sure u will belive it but I am a survivor from the Titanic. I was in second class with my family. I was only a year old so I don't remmember it at all (I'm 94 now so I'm not a regular on the internet) Anyway my mother and I survived but my dad unforturnatley drowned. My mother never traveled again apart from he rip back home. I'm sorry your uncle died, if he was in third class maybe my mother surved him at a bar in the third class area. The barmade fell ill one night and so my mother took over o earn money cause we were very lucky to be able to afford a second class ticket. If we had travelled 3rd class then I don't think I would be wrighting this now.
Posted on: 2005/10/15 2:42
  •  jman782
      jman782

From
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

camelogarmel wrote:
I'm not sure u will belive it but I am a survivor from the Titanic. I was in second class with my family. I was only a year old so I don't remmember it at all (I'm 94 now so I'm not a regular on the internet) Anyway my mother and I survived but my dad unforturnatley drowned. My mother never traveled again apart from he rip back home. I'm sorry your uncle died, if he was in third class maybe my mother surved him at a bar in the third class area. The barmade fell ill one night and so my mother took over o earn money cause we were very lucky to be able to afford a second class ticket. If we had travelled 3rd class then I don't think I would be wrighting this now.

Im sure, what is your name when you "traveled" on the boat. It just seems by the way you speak in your other posts you seem younger. Dont take offense to this :)
Posted on: 2005/10/16 18:25

From Cymru
Group:
Registered Users
This is my son's profile usually
Posted on: 2005/12/10 18:41

From Cymru
Group:
Registered Users
oopss. Sorry i ment grandson!!
Posted on: 2005/12/10 18:41
  •  GooseGrl172
      GooseGrl172

From Maryland
Group:
Registered Users
LoL, guess that one slipped. You got a good set of 94 year old fingers too eh? No problem typing. Interesting use of language too.

Jessica
Posted on: 2005/12/11 1:11

From Santo domingo,DR and New york
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

camelogarmel wrote:

Are you telling the true? for sure?
Posted on: 2005/12/11 6:23
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic

You cannot start a new topic.
 You can view topic.
 You cannot reply to posts.
 You cannot edit your posts.
 You cannot delete your posts.
 You cannot add new polls.
 You cannot vote in polls.
 You cannot attach files to posts.