Terrible
Poster Thread
  •  Squall
      Squall
September 11th Tribute!!!

From Near London, England
Group:
Registered Users
Nearly two years have past since the terrorist attacks on the World Trade Centre. I still see the images of that day in my head. I even remember that my last lesson of that day was Science.

I thought it would be nice if you all could say something about September 11th. I for one feel very sorry for the families and friends of the people that died. They will all be remembered in our minds. These people and the Emergency Services are without a doubt the bravest people to ever step foot on this world.

Please reply and say something.
Posted on: 2003/9/10 13:35
Create PDF from Post Print
  •  singerangel181
      singerangel181

From columbus ga usa
Group:
Registered Users
i know i hate what they did to our country.for the ppl of the usa we have to fight.
Posted on: 2003/9/10 18:08
  •  Squall
      Squall

Group:
Registered Users
I'm English, I live in England but I am for the war on terrorism. Although Britain was not a terrorist spot, they struck in the US but what they really did was "Strike" humanity.

I am proud that my country (England aswell as Scotland, Wales and Ireland) are backing the war against terrorism. I am proud to be good allies with the US!!!
Posted on: 2003/9/10 22:22
  •  amanda_mg42
      amanda_mg42

From Ohio
Group:
Registered Users
I am still in shock to this day because I can remember every sound and image clearly. Squall, it made me cry when the Queen's guards(whatever thay are called) played the "Star Spangled Banner"
Posted on: 2003/9/15 0:31
  •  earle93012
      earle93012

From Los Angeles, CA
Group:
Registered Users
As an American, it's actually quite nice to know that there are ppl in different countries who are ready to rally behind us. If we can all work together to rid the world of terrorism, then maybe we all could sleep better at night, but before that happens, our leaders need to put aside their petty differences and work toward a common goal. PEACE.

So, thanks everyone who has supported the United States - and remember, the US will always be there for you. :D
Posted on: 2003/9/23 1:30
  •  Squall
      Squall

Group:
Registered Users
[quote:a27775de23="earle93012"]As an American, it's actually quite nice to know that there are ppl in different countries who are ready to rally behind us. If we can all work together to rid the world of terrorism, then maybe we all could sleep better at night, but before that happens, our leaders need to put aside their petty differences and work toward a common goal. PEACE.

So, thanks everyone who has supported the United States - and remember, the US will always be there for you. :D[/quote:a27775de23]

Too true.

Myself, alongside my government (I'm English and live in England by the way) support the US in this and I am glad that we have made a good relationship wth the US. Afterall, the US is the greatest country in the world and I am to be known as an ally of them.
Posted on: 2003/9/24 22:22
  •  Will
      Will
Re: September 11th Tribute!!!

From
Group:
Registered Users
[quote:9be7799b9e="Squall"]Nearly two years have past since the terrorist attacks on the World Trade Centre. I still see the images of that day in my head. I even remember that my last lesson of that day was Science.

I thought it would be nice if you all could say something about September 11th. I for one feel very sorry for the families and friends of the people that died. They will all be remembered in our minds. These people and the Emergency Services are without a doubt the bravest people to ever step foot on this world.

Please reply and say something.[/quote:9be7799b9e]

I am glad that we all remember the tragedy that occurred on September 11, however, in remembering the brave people that died that day, let us not forget the brave people that die every day, fighting to rid the world of terrors, if not terrorist, and I am referring to the Emergency Personell, those crazy people that tend to be rushing into situations that everyone else is attempting to rush out of. They selflessly give their time and energy to help their fellow humans, and yes, sometimes animals, out of the situations that make 'normal' existance non-existant. Thanks also to the brave military people that are 'just doing their jobs' in all the strife that abounds around our globe. We are proud of them all.
Will
Posted on: 2003/9/25 17:13
  •  HardHeartButNot4Titanic
      HardHeartButNot4Titanic
God Bless America

From
Group:
Registered Users
My boyfriend's b-day is on September 11. That week his family and I went to New York City for his b-day. We were in a hotel a block away from the WTC. We woke up to the sound of the airplane crashing into the building. My boyfriend grabbed me and told me to look out the window. All I saw was the smoke coming out of the building and I knew we had to get out of that hotel. Luckily we hadn't unpacked so we grabbed our suitcases and got our butts out of there. I had never ran so fast in my life. We ended up having to rent a car to get out of NYC because no airplanes were leaving. It was the worst day of our lives.
I admire the firemen who worked that day and for months.
May God Bless America.
Posted on: 2004/1/31 19:51
  •  Anonymous
      Anonymous
Guest_Anonymous
I and my staff also share the feelings of this tragedy. We also edited the frontpage of the website to pay tribute with the american flag.

I think Newyork is this one special island where people work hard to benefit the country, This place has the most money going thru it per day than any other place in the world, it is truly facinating.

They attacked it because it is the best. There is no other way into it, The way they showed their anger is not going to fix anything

Unfortunately, humans especially different kinds always conflict., but not in this scale that produced such spectacular actions.

It also made USA more aware of the threats, and i think there is a lot of improvement already. There has not been any other attack..

They are concerned about Cyber attacks, but i think they are busy defending that, and up to now it is doing fine i think..
Posted on: 2004/1/31 22:43
  •  jaz_drumer
      jaz_drumer

From New Zealand
Group:
Registered Users
i remember watching it on tv when it happened
it was so sad
Posted on: 2004/3/26 8:50
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic