Average
      Bad
      Terrible
Poster Thread
People w/ Rose or Jack in their username

From Tallmadge, Ohio
Group:
Registered Users
Okay, this is for the other people on this site who have the name Rose or Jack in their usernames.... or to people with Rose or Jack as their avatar.... Do you get emails from new people, usually foreign, thinking you're the actual actor/actress playing Rose or Jack?
I can't tell you how many emails I get from people thinking I'm actually Rose... or Kate Winslet asking me to marry them, or telling me they want to make love to me, or asking how it was to work with Leo/Jack?!

I mean, to get my email address they'd have to get into my profile.. and in it it even says my real name and job!!! And I really can't explain to these people I'm NOT famous!!!

I was just wondering if this happens to anyone else with Rose or Jack somehow in their username or avatar????

My Website.. Titanic: Truth, Myths and Legends
Posted on: 2005/10/30 23:36
Create PDF from Post Print
Re: People w/ Rose or Jack in their username

From Texas
Group:
Registered Users
Haha, thats funny, but no I've never gotten a PM thinking I was Kate or anyone.... haha
Posted on: 2005/10/31 2:12

From Tallmadge, Ohio
Group:
Registered Users
Never?! OMG, I get them like daily!! I should post them here next time I get them! They're really funny... like, if I were famous I'd actually go on a forum and broadcast who I really was!

Posted on: 2005/10/31 3:24

From TITANIC'S DEEPERS
Group:
Registered Users
haha i think it's because your avatar and your username.. dude you look just like Rose...

i wouldn't mind people sending me emails because of that..
i don't know i would just feel me ''famous n important'' lol

cya
Posted on: 2005/11/1 0:33

From Texas
Group:
Registered Users
Haha yeah next time post what they say. Hahah but are the people who usually ask if you're Kate, like foreign or what? Hah I think it would be nice to get them too TITANICsoul. Haha...
Posted on: 2005/11/1 0:46

From Tallmadge, Ohio
Group:
Registered Users
They dont even ask if I'm her! They just assume!! They ask how it is working with Leo, what's it's like to be rich and famous, if they can marry me and have sex with me.....all kinda of crazy stuff!!

Posted on: 2005/11/2 0:05

From Texas
Group:
Registered Users
Haha, do you like reply to them and say that your not Kate?
Posted on: 2005/11/2 2:57

From Texas
Group:
Registered Users
Haha, do you like reply to them and say that your not Kate?
Posted on: 2005/11/2 2:58
  •  Johno
      Johno

From Scotland
Group:
Registered Users
i said to ppl i was jack even though i do not have jack in my name they still think im jack and they will swoon over me

i feel like a king
Posted on: 2005/11/2 19:15
  •  clinton
      clinton

From London UK
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

NosieRosie wrote:
Okay, this is for the other people on this site who have the name Rose or Jack in their usernames.... or to people with Rose or Jack as their avatar.... Do you get emails from new people, usually foreign, thinking you're the actual actor/actress playing Rose or Jack?
I can't tell you how many emails I get from people thinking I'm actually Rose... or Kate Winslet asking me to marry them, or telling me they want to make love to me, or asking how it was to work with Leo/Jack?!

I mean, to get my email address they'd have to get into my profile.. and in it it even says my real name and job!!! And I really can't explain to these people I'm NOT famous!!!

I was just wondering if this happens to anyone else with Rose or Jack somehow in their username or avatar????

I've been receiving emails from a weird woman called Monica Lewinsky. She keeps on telling me how she loves my oval office...
Posted on: 2005/11/3 16:23
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic

You cannot start a new topic.
 You can view topic.
 You cannot reply to posts.
 You cannot edit your posts.
 You cannot delete your posts.
 You cannot add new polls.
 You cannot vote in polls.
 You cannot attach files to posts.
 You cannot post without approval.