Average
      Bad
      Terrible
Poster Thread
Titanic Adventure Out of Time.. HELP

From Tallmadge, Ohio
Group:
Registered Users
alright peoples, I have this game...and I can usually get everything except the real necklace. I know it's in Sasha's ornament thingy on his desk, but I don't know how to get in it....can anyone help me??
Posted on: 2003/11/19 18:59
Create PDF from Post Print
  •  piper
      piper

From uk
Group:
Registered Users
hi just completed the game go to the doll on desk turn the dial to down 5325 8103 left 0112 5374 then tap the doll on the head 3 times hope that helps if you need any more help please get in touch piper :)
Posted on: 2003/12/15 13:04
  •  Digiteen
      Digiteen
Oh Dear

From Isle of Wight, England
Group:
Registered Users
I hav Adventure out of time 2 and afta the part where Hederlitz dies (soz - MASSIVE spoiler!!) my game started screwin up. It kept on freezing, running slow or not recognising game files (also whenever i talked to ppl there would b no talk options and they would not say nethin...ugh! those creepy faces just staring at me for ages!! :shock: :shock: :shock: )

i ended up uninstalling the game because i got so fed up ith this happenin every time after Hadelitz dies. Ne1 got ne advice? :?
Posted on: 2004/1/19 21:08
  •  Mountie
      Mountie

From Oregon
Group:
Registered Users
Hi JByard!

I'm not sure if you have finished playing the game yet, but I thought I'd post this anyway. While there are many walk-throughs available online, not all of them mention the different endings the game will have depending on what items you have managed to collect, (or didn't have time to get, for that matter).

At http://www.ggcentral.net/walk-tp.htm, you can read what would happen if you were not successful in retrieving everything. For instance if you failed to obtain the Rubaiyat and the painting, but obtained the notebook, you'd learn that Churchill was hung. The game ends when a German stormtrooper enters your apartment and machine guns you down. Knowing these things makes it kind of fun to go back and play the game differently so you can see the different outcomes.

Enjoy your game,

Mountie
Posted on: 2004/2/2 18:45
  •  7th officer
      7th officer

From NC, USA
Group:
Registered Users
Also be aware that there are a couple of Yahoo Group Lists that are solely to help people with the game. Just go on yahoogroups.com and search out the title of the game.
These lists aren't very active, but they have been around a long time and there is always someone around who is a 'master' at the game to help you.
Posted on: 2004/3/5 16:26
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic

You cannot start a new topic.
 You can view topic.
 You cannot reply to posts.
 You cannot edit your posts.
 You cannot delete your posts.
 You cannot add new polls.
 You cannot vote in polls.
 You cannot attach files to posts.
 You cannot post without approval.