Terrible
Poster Thread
  •  S.A.M.
      S.A.M.
what do you think?

From down south
Group:
Registered Users
do you think titanic sank for good or bad? do you think that if she hadn't sank something worse would have happend?tell me what you think.
"a world that sends you reeling, from decimated dreams, your misery and hate will kill us all. so paint it black and take it back lets shout it loud and clear. defient to the end we hear the call, to carry on"
-Welcome to the Black Parade
Posted on: 2006/7/28 19:51
Create PDF from Post Print
  •  Vanishing Nightmare
      Vanishing Nightmare
Re: what do you think?

From Kentucky, United States
Group:
Registered Users
well I think it is bad and good.

Bad of course that many had died, they thinking they are coming over to America to start new and this accident happens so many lost thier husbands, children, or wives. Many lost thier familes... people in America expecting to see them at port and never see that person walk off the Carpathia after hearing the accident. And of course a perfectly good looking ship now lays on the Ocean bed. It is very sad so bad in this point of view... and well you already know the saddness from this situation...

but yet...

Good though because it totally changed on how people take safety now. They take it VERY seriously because knowing that a supposid "unsinkable" ship just sank it made everyone start doing safety and this ripples into even our now day times and probably will contuine. I am sure there is a few ships out there that isn't properly equiped I think a couple over in Africa or Egypt area I think I read that sank and didn't have the proper safety aboard so many died and plus they did not fix thier ships. Course I am talking about ferries but still it doesn't matter.. people died. But least the Titanic experience made people re-think about thier ships and peoples safety.

They should have ALREADY learned that from a couple of other "accidents" before the Titanic but someone was there to assist... I guess it just didn't sink in... so nature had to do it the "extream way" man thought they had so much power of nature. No one can truely tame the Ocean... the Ocean at any time can claim its victums. Some ships have over came ever obsticle where as others went to the bottom for whatever reason.

It seems alot safer now days though like I said. From the Titanic experience it made man to start putting lifeboats and such in. This will not always save everyone if something were to go wrong. Such as if the ship decides to capsize there is NO way you are going to get a lifeboat launched off in time. You luck is one dunks into the water and still in managing to float and doesn't have much water to weigh it down also defintally improved on communication. So help is usally on the way quickly...

-Cricket Korta'Ari-
Posted on: 2006/7/28 21:43
  •  Titanic King
      Titanic King

From Remyxxx777
Group:
Registered Users
Well if Titanic did not sink, she would of probably been scraped. I mean this is for the ship. Sierra already sayed everything I would of said.
Posted on: 2006/7/29 0:55
  •  S.A.M.
      S.A.M.

From down south
Group:
Registered Users
what exactly do you meen?
"a world that sends you reeling, from decimated dreams, your misery and hate will kill us all. so paint it black and take it back lets shout it loud and clear. defient to the end we hear the call, to carry on"
-Welcome to the Black Parade
Posted on: 2006/7/29 0:57
  •  Titanic King
      Titanic King

From Remyxxx777
Group:
Registered Users
Well, VN was asking why Titanic sanked because of us. If she did not sink we would not have the Internation Ice Patrol and all the other stuff. She did not ask about the ship. So I said that if she did not sanked that should would of been scrapped.
Posted on: 2006/7/29 1:02
  •  Vanishing Nightmare
      Vanishing Nightmare

From Kentucky, United States
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Titanic King wrote:
Well, VN was asking why Titanic sanked because of us. If she did not sink we would not have the Internation Ice Patrol and all the other stuff. She did not ask about the ship. So I said that if she did not sanked that should would of been scrapped.

Nah I was just stating what Dancing on Titanic asked... there was no questions asked on my part.

by dancing on titanic on 2006/7/28 19:51:08

do you think titanic sank for good or bad? do you think that if she hadn't sank something worse would have happend?tell me what you think.

Vanishing Nightmare: And I told her what I "thinked" ^_^

-Cricket Korta'Ari-
Posted on: 2006/7/29 2:57

From United Kingdom
Group:
Registered Users
It was an accident waiting to happen really, as bad a thing as it was, atleast it happened earlier, as the years progressed, ships increased in size and capasicty, just think if the normandie struck a berg. And probably the life boat requirements wouldnt have been updated either.

Cya
Posted on: 2006/7/29 23:02
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic

You cannot start a new topic.
 You can view topic.
 You cannot reply to posts.
 You cannot edit your posts.
 You cannot delete your posts.
 You cannot add new polls.
 You cannot vote in polls.
 You cannot attach files to posts.